Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914192429 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst is over, The golden age is here

and SIA seems to support my view

Bullish SIA spreads wings to shop for 25 new planes
    [SINGAPORE] If you thought Singapore Airlines was scaling back long-haul operations to focus on just regional routes, think again.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

SIA must have analysed its passenger data and found more long distance travels from west to east. This should support the theory that Asia is the area of growth for the next 10 years (considering the size of the investment), and more people from the west will travel to the east for more opportunities. Hold on to your properties (and rent out to them).

Default KKR bets big on South-east Asia

KKR bets big on South-east Asia

SINGAPORE - United States private equity firm KKR yesterday opened an office in Singapore to serve as the regional hub for investments, underscoring the industry's growing interest in South-east Asia. The Singapore office, its seventh in Asia since entering the region in 2005, will be staffed by a seven-member team.

"South-east Asia is KKR's second-largest investment destination in Asia after China. But now is the time to establish a permanent presence," said KKR co-founder Henry Kravis.

=> Indon is the leader of growth in SEA now

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    KKR bets big on South-east Asia

SINGAPORE - United States private equity firm KKR yesterday opened an office in Singapore to serve as the regional hub for investments, underscoring the industry's growing interest in South-east Asia. The Singapore office, its seventh in Asia since entering the region in 2005, will be staffed by a seven-member team.

"South-east Asia is KKR's second-largest investment destination in Asia after China. But now is the time to establish a permanent presence," said KKR co-founder Henry Kravis.

=> Indon is the leader of growth in SEA now
    lim hwee hua joined them after losing her seat in aljunied.

恒指破二萬二升至15個月高位 藍籌股全線上升

=> something is brewing in HK, despite property CM, HK stock market has reached 15m high

恒指破二萬二升至15個月高位 藍籌股全線上升

=> something is brewing in HK, despite property CM, HK stock market has reached 15m high
    we have to see how the centadata index today...and next 3 weeks
    also two tenders closing today

將軍澳和馬鞍山兩幅住宅限量地皮中午截標,現場所見,最少有4間發展商派代表到場遞交標書。

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    we have to see how the centadata index today...and next 3 weeks
    also two tenders closing today

將軍澳和馬鞍山兩幅住宅限量地皮中午截標,現場所見,最少有4間發展商派代表到場遞交標書。
    it is not just the property market ... I am sure the CM has short term cooling effect .. what I am questioning is why there huge hot money flowing into HK stock market ... it could mean proxy play for Chinese economy or HK itself??

it is not just the property market ... I am sure the CM has short term cooling effect .. what I am questioning is why there huge hot money flowing into HK stock market ... it could mean proxy play for Chinese economy or HK itself??
    quite a few rounds of intervention lately by HK govt

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    quite a few rounds of intervention lately by HK govt
    9th time

人民币汇率5涨停 香港9度入市维稳

China-A lately is seeing huge buying support ...

Now I start to worry ... normally at bottom without any stimulus, it is supposed to be boring ...

9th time

人民币汇率5涨停 香港9度入市维稳

China-A lately is seeing huge buying support ...

Now I start to worry ... normally at bottom without any stimulus, it is supposed to be boring ...
    I am quite holiday mood alr
    how u see this....

S&P 500 Rises to 5-Year High

Chinese data was always going to be important yesterday but the 14.1% jump in exports was remarkable given that the pundits were expecting a rise of just 4%. This data reinforces the notion that the 7.4% GDP growth we saw in Q3 2012 is the low point in the cycle and growth is looking better once more.

Market this time seems to ignore fiscal cliff / debt ceiling issues completely, RISK ON

Be prepared for panic buying in COEs / properties ... I am going to sell some bonds to add to China-A position

Brothers and sisters ... after going through countless charts and analysis, I hereby declare that the worst is over for US / Europe / China ... 2013 Q1 will be the turning point towards a golden era for world's economy as well as for Singapore... OCR will chiong to 1900psf and HDB resale index will hit 250 in 2014/2015 as people around 40y old will be so afraid of losing out that they will borrow from uncle chestnut to buy their dream PCs ... Yishun, Tanah Merah, Punggol, JLD i.e. north south east west of Singapore will hit 1400psf in 2013 ... Dow will break new high and inflation will hit beyond 5% again due to many new SPRs unable to buy PCs or resale HDBs giving excuse for landlords to raise rent to 7th heaven. Many retirees will take out equity loan to secure another PC just for children ... because if you don't act NOW, another CM will ensure you won't be able to do that

And I quote lyrics from Hotel California:

You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave! "

very zhun. i am impressed. now that China GDP beats estimate, I hereby declare you are a phd in practical economics like the handsome me!

brother, u handsome like me bo?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    very zhun. i am impressed. now that China GDP beats estimate, I hereby declare you are a phd in practical economics like the handsome me!

actually i wanted to reply ur thread when you first started it. but i refrain from it until the good news is released for a full dramatic impact !

i tong and tahan...tong and tahan until now !

woahahhahahahahhahahhahh

Still I failed to anticipate Japan will join the money printing game ... Abe will be either hero or sinner in the history

Nikkei 225 10,913.30
    +303.66 ( +2.86%)

Yen / USD above 90

this will now put pressure on MAS too

Hello Handsome Brother

Thank you for the Botannia tips

Still holding and collecting an attractive rental yields

Still I failed to anticipate Japan will join the money printing game ... Abe will be either hero or sinner in the history

Nikkei 225 10,913.30
    +303.66 ( +2.86%)

Yen / USD above 90

this will now put pressure on MAS too
    japan politics is like a revolving door, no stability. now abe is gonna spend get japan to spend its way out of the doldrums, though that doesn't resolve the issue of a dwindling taxable population

if they open doors to immigrants, it's sayonara to singapore for me

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Hello Handsome Brother

Thank you for the Botannia tips

Still holding and collecting an attractive rental yields
    Anytime brother Simi, good to hear that !

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

japan politics is like a revolving door, no stability. now abe is gonna spend get japan to spend its way out of the doldrums, though that doesn't resolve the issue of a dwindling taxable population

Nobody will go there. The new rich immigrants only goes to English speaking countries like Singapore. That is why they are facing a serious aged population problem now.

Nobody will go there. The new rich immigrants only goes to English speaking countries like Singapore. That is why they are facing a serious aged population problem now.

Exactly on the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, Rental in the Lion City will start to shoot up by more than 10%.

Good Luck.

those economies that did not use English as their official language will face many competitive problem in the New Golden Era 2010-2025.

the English language is the ONLY language in the Universe used by many alien species from Planet Andromeda or within the Milky Way.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 18-01-13 at 19:26.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

PAISEH...My Third Eye just told me you could be a Japanese. I actually meant to say Japanese language is very difficult to master, that is why few dare to go there.

Don't get me wrong. Please do not wait, take your first flight here to Singapore tomorrow, brother !

Make not mistake, based on TA alone, we are in the beginning of a bull market .... as the saying goes ... a bull market climbs walls of worries ... so early stage of bull market will be full of walls like fiscal cliff, debt ceiling, doubts/attacks from bears ... fragile economic numbers ... threat of housing oversupply from Kenobi-wan

of course if US does the unthinkable of delaying rasing of debt ceiling then there will be panic
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 18-01-13 at 21:37.

Hi phantom

i believe we are in the 1st wave of the bull run

S&P500 from 666.79 to now 1480plus
    this 1st wave could likely ends at around 1570 - 1600

2c worth

Make not mistake, based on TA alone, we are in the beginning of a bull market .... as the saying goes ... a bull market climbs walls of worries ... so early stage of bull market will be full of walls like fiscal cliff, debt ceiling, doubts/attacks from bears ... fragile economic numbers ... threat of housing oversupply from Kenobi-wan

of course if US does the unthinkable of delaying rasing of debt ceiling then there will be panic

1st wave as in Elliot waves?

Yes

as in EW waves

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    1st wave as in Elliot waves?

not many can comprehend the possibility that we are in early stage bull cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    not many can comprehend the possibility that we are in early stage bull cycle.
    How central banks will time their asset sales will be critical

Any prediction on OCR and CCR PSF ?

1月26日,河南省焦作市一楼盘开盘销售,吸引近千名购房者前来,上午9时开始选房后,现场秩序一度失控,多名保安维持现场秩序,1个多小时之后,104套住房宣告售罄

http://cs-www.cs.yale.edu/homes/shah...eet%20Bull.JPG

There are many banks roll out their lunch / breakfast on the presentation of Market outlook 2013. Most of them have the same readings...on equity, bonds and commodities.

Yes, this is the year of equity, especially for certain markets. Sg equity market may not be that attractive.