Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    Anyway I am quoting Skies more to suggest to you that MRT is not the main factor, not to say which of the two development is better.....
    i think skies is a great subject for marketing studies. no MRT, cheap land expensive price. "potential" investment on a hub that hasn't even developed much yet. not established player for mass mkt.

how did they manage to pull it off? reservoir view estuary also got. and near MRT somemore. fengshui really can charge 300psf more?

Looking at the picture you posted, this kitchen is not the 3 bedroom compact layout.

You should compare with C1 Kitchen layout.
    IF I am not wrong, the compact and premium are the same in kitchen space,living room, one bedroom size is just slightly smaller.
    Premium all rooms have balconies and there is one more yard.

Looking at the picture you posted, this kitchen is not the 3 bedroom compact layout.

You should compare with C1 Kitchen layout.
    wah! you must be agent!!! one look you know already. SM only show the premium kitchen. anyway remove the yard and you have the compact. SM is much "shorter" that's why it doesn't feel so narrow. no running from the fact that manoevrering space is really lacking for both devpts. want big kitchen, go and get nautical. the kitchen (dry and wet) are well designed, and very spacious looking (but lack of usable space)

anyway, face it, how much time we spend in the kitchen anyway?

will u guys rather have open space kitchen or a super narrow kitchen? If need heavy frying rather go da bao from outside?

Wah... bedroom 2 & 3 windows open see ledge and air con ledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    wah! you must be agent!!! one look you know already. SM only show the premium kitchen. anyway remove the yard and you have the compact. SM is much "shorter" that's why it doesn't feel so narrow. no running from the fact that manoevrering space is really lacking for both devpts. want big kitchen, go and get nautical. the kitchen (dry and wet) are well designed, and very spacious looking (but lack of usable space)

anyway, face it, how much time we spend in the kitchen anyway?

...I'll take that as a compliment, maybe I should change line and be an agent, nearly vomited blood talking to an agent at ES this morning....I wonder how they do their homework when a layman can know more than some of them...

I am just trying to be objective here, there is no absolute better or worse , just what suits or are deem acceptable to buyers....but there will always be lop-sided opinions and unscrupulous agents or individuals who may have overly defensive outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    will u guys rather have open space kitchen or a super narrow kitchen? If need heavy frying rather go da bao from outside?
    i choose narrow over open space. open space = harder to keep the house clean!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    i think it's better. do u know many masterbeds in floor plans are not drawn to scale?
    I've not come across any that is drawn smaller than it should. Please share an example so that I can check...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    No matter what, there will be a time that you need the kitchen regardless if you eat outside, despite for some not very often but there will be a time you want to eat home or cook.

My mum cooks almost everyday, it's her hobby so kitchen space must be practical.

I basically copy and paste ES main areas on to Skies , namely
    1) Living + Balcony
    2) Room2
    3) Master
    4) Kitchen walkway

As you can see, rooms are comparable, kitchen almost exactly the same, ES has bigger living space, Skies lesser living space goes to the bomb shelter and masters balcony.

add foresque 3 bedder 1130 sq ft. for comparison.
    the hall has 2 times the size of its master bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    u huh!

sure win one mah...

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    u huh!

sure win one mah...
    the unit also has 2 balconies without
    compromising the hall area.

Do not compare with foresque, very different in terms of pricing and today's market.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Do not compare with foresque, very different in terms of pricing and today's market.
    why cannot compare? can you please elaborate more.

why cannot compare? can you please elaborate more.
    You can compare but be aware that foresque is bigger because it was launched some time ago and in today's market, units size are just getting smaller and smaller in today's market and price obviously higher so bought at different time and pricing.

There are launches smaller than eco and skies as well, price also higher.

No utility room...can't have maid?

You can compare but be aware that foresque is bigger because it was launched some time ago and in today's market, units size are just getting smaller and smaller in today's market and price obviously higher so bought at different time and pricing.

Hi Mate, do not really understand your point. I would think Tree House, Foresque and Eco San are closely comparable as they are very near each other rather than compare to projects in other districts.

....its not accurate to compare the larger FR 3-bedder with the compact ES/SM 3-bedder compact as there is a difference of about 200sqft.

Perhaps one should compare the 3-bedder FR with ES/SM larger 3-bedder.

FR 3-bedder perhaps has the best kitchen layout as can be seen here:

http://www.foresque-residences-condo...orplans-C1.htm

....its not accurate to compare the larger FR 3-bedder with the compact ES/SM 3-bedder compact as there is a difference of about 200sqft.

http://www.skies-miltonia.sg/skies-m...FUV66wodaloAxQ

No link to ECO's floor plan yet, but you can refer to earlier post.
    There is a disparity in the promotional information as compared to the brochure from the developer, the 3 rm compact was promoted as 980 soft, but in the floor plan brochure it is sated as 958sqft.

Later I go to view the show flat than I I can give u the review from my side...

If u know the unit are small and price is high than y u buy sm. u should buy water front key . Wow the reservoir is just one road distance .. Nice plus the house is big. Mrt down stair only but coming only 2016..

It seems that the best stacks 11 and 12 were sold out during private previews to their own associates even before this weekend. Anyone know which stacks facing TH will not be directly blocked by a TH block?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    It seems that the best stacks 11 and 12 were sold out during private previews to their own associates even before this weekend. Anyone know which stacks facing TH will not be directly blocked by a TH block?
    Dan already post all three project site plan side by side ....pls read it

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Dan already post all three project site plan side by side ....pls read it
    Buddy, could you help me out by telling me where i can read it? I can't seem to find it.

you should. dairy farm will not face noise problem. not to worry they will not take away the trees becos a institute next to be build.
    Reservoir view

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Reservoir view
    Find a small one at pg 9 later u can ask bro Dan to post for u again.. Go out now if not later got time I find for u.. Dun know he post at 3 house is it

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Buddy, could you help me out by telling me where i can read it? I can't seem to find it.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=9205&page=99

...I'll take that as a compliment, maybe I should change line and be an agent, nearly vomited blood talking to an agent at ES this morning....I wonder how they do their homework when a layman can know more than some of them...

I am just trying to be objective here, there is no absolute better or worse , just what suits or are deem acceptable to buyers....but there will always be lop-sided opinions and unscrupulous agents or individuals who may have overly defensive outlook.
    yah i agree. i was trying to educate the agent at SM when i explained to him why some units get a "fuller" view of the reservoir than others. i had to take over his laser pointer and point here point there, draw imaginery lines etc. really vomit blood. if let him earn the $$, super bueh kam wan.

house is expensive items. can't blame anyone for being overly defensive. same thing happens when u comment on certain cars in the car forum. some pple defend at all costs.

sis, from a purely financial point of view, given that FR and ES are side by side, if the subsales from FR is cheaper than ES, i would take FR anytime. cheaper + immediate occupation (almost). and if need to walk, go MRT also nearer.

same thing applies to estuary and SM. between the 2, i cannot see any good reason to get SM over estuary, since the latter is near completion and near MRT also. the units away from MRT track do not really suffer from noise from the cross junction and MRT track.

pple who buy SM buy it for other reasons, eg: quiet getaway, more exclusive "private" residential area, even the address also different (not yishun ave 1).

Thanks!