Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Why do the agents keep saying it is a 3.4m ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I must say very impressive showflat, spectacular design and use of space.
    The showflat is 3.8 m in height but the most units are 3.2m?
    The concept maximizes space, wonder if ceiling height of 2.8 can be done?

Anyone knows psf and size for three bedder?

3 bedder compact is around 980 sqft, from 1M.....think slightly below 1.1K psf.

3+1 is 1.2M at 1163 sqft

At 2.8, you can adjust the height of the platform to about 1.6m....that give you a 1.2 m upper deck, but you need to incorporate your shelving and study area below the deck....and no flexibility to have a larger deck except to accommodate the mattress.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Why do the agents keep saying it is a 3.4m ceiling?

3.4M Floor-to-Floor...minus about 0.2 floor slab....for Floor-to-Ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt

3+1 is 1.2M at 1163 sqft

At 2.8, you can adjust the height of the platform to about 1.6m....that give you a 1.2 m upper deck, but you need to incorporate your shelving and study area below the deck....and no flexibility to have a larger deck except to accommodate the mattress.

Thanks, the price quoted is low floor pricing?
    The 1.2m at 1163 sqft seems seems reasonable right?

Oh I think at 2.8 ceiling height, can be done as well, as long as the as bed is one side and table is on the other and the platform can be slanted as well.

wah, kitchen soooooo small.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Indeed small, the kitchen only designed for people in shape and I wonder can 2 people walk at the same time?

What is the flooring of the living room and kitchen?
    Why the kitchen flooring looks very dull like tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    ....think the developer rather use the word 'Compact'....think most compact 2/3 bedder below 1000 sqft are similar...

Indeed small, the kitchen only designed for people in shape and I wonder can 2 people walk at the same time?

..think there are choices....including granite...not sure a bout marble, kitchen is ceramic I think.

I guess you cannot fault the accessibility of the Chute......can say at that height, child proofed?...just need to be careful when cooking...don't open the chute or additional 'ingredient' might fly into the pan....

btw ...wondering where's the fridge...

..think there are choices....including granite...not sure a bout marble, kitchen is ceramic I think.

Oh, The showflat living room is marble?
    The kitchen is ceramic and bathrooms looks like it's granite.

juz came b from cao char.. stickers sold many many. 1 n 4rm release all sold

Oh, The showflat living room is marble?
    The kitchen is ceramic and bathrooms looks like it's granite.

Think is it Granite?:

3+1 is 1.2M at 1163 sqft

You still need to set aside 10cm for the platform... so upper deck max 110cm.

Kitchen walk-way pretty standard, this one is std 900mm wide, you can see the 1.5 x 600mm tiles on the floor. Some condos kitchen width is 1200mm, which is more comfortable, e.g. Bartley Residences.

I remember for The Hillier SOHO, FEO will do the mezzanine and TV console FOC for you (but of course premium pricing lah). Not sure about this developer though. I must say, looks impressive from the pictures above. This is an award winning Malaysian developer right? The hexagonal design is very refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi, read your description of the 2 bedder and the photo - Wondering if we can actually request developer to customize the place as such or stick to the original 2+S layout?

Good to accomodate all my family members in such configuration.

...any sales figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    You still need to set aside 10cm for the platform... so upper deck max 110cm.

I think can be done as long as platform on the other side.

Kitchen walk-way pretty standard, this one is std 900mm wide, you can see the 1.5 x 600mm tiles on the floor. Some condos kitchen width is 1200mm, which is more comfortable, e.g. Bartley Residences.

The standard now is small then.
    My Dad who is bigger in size, I see difficulty for him to walk with ease.

The standard now is small then.
    My Dad who is bigger in size, I see difficulty for him to walk with ease.
    I think your unit at SM also standard width. The reason why you don't feel it is because both sides of the kitchen are not always full height cabinet. In the case of Eco sanctuary one side is full height cabinet hence the perception it is narrower.

I think your unit at SM also standard width. The reason why you don't feel it is because both sides of the kitchen are not always full height cabinet. In the case of Eco sanctuary one side is full height cabinet hence the perception it is narrower.

I am not sure but I think the one at skies is bigger as at the showflat was quite crowded and my hubby and I can move with ease, did not find a issue but seriously, my dad will have trouble with eco's kitchen space.
    Anyway I really liked the eco showflat which maximizes space, very nicely done as well!

Did you get a unit there? Is the living room marble flooring as well?
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 24-11-12 at 19:59.

I am not sure but I think the one at skies is bigger as at the showflat was quite crowded and my hubby and I can move with ease, did not find a issue but seriously, my dad will have trouble with eco's kitchen space.
    Anyway I really liked the eco showflat which maximizes space, very nicely done as well!

I haven't been to the showroom yet, just enjoying those pics posted. will visit sometime later to find out.

It is a pity that I am unable to afford to get one in Eco Santuary. It is a very nice project.

Kitchen ceiling height looks taller than normal so that may exaggerate the narrow passage way. Btw I found this floor plan and I must agree with you the passage way looks less than 900mm, probably only 780mm.

http://images02.olx.com.sg/ui/2/11/7...eal-Estate.jpg

I basically copy and paste ES main areas on to Skies , namely
    1) Living + Balcony
    2) Room2
    3) Master
    4) Kitchen walkway

As you can see, rooms are comparable, kitchen almost exactly the same, ES has bigger living space, Skies lesser living space goes to the bomb shelter and masters balcony.

I basically copy and paste ES main areas on to Skies , namely
    1) Living + Balcony
    2) Room2
    3) Master
    4) Kitchen walkway

As you can see, rooms are comparable, kitchen almost exactly the same, ES has bigger living space, Skies lesser living space goes to the bomb shelter and masters balcony.

Agreed! But we are only talking bout kitchen space right?
    I was at the preview day showflat, very crowded but my hubby and I still move around with ease, Eco's one, I really wonder.
    Shall ask my friend then.

SP Setia floor plans for 18 Woodsville and this development don't show furniture in the drawing, makes it difficult for buyers to assess the floor plan.

Agreed! But we are only talking bout kitchen space right?
    I was at the preview day showflat, very crowded but my hubby and I still move around with ease, Eco's one, I really wonder.
    Shall ask my friend then.

I take into account the built up for ES taking the window opening as guide accruing to the image, the plans are scaled according to the doorway opening, assuming both are standard.

As you can see above, its a matter of standard minimal space in terms of the rooms and kitchen, ES has bigger living room, SM bigger secondary balcony.

ES masters has a small balcony next to the bathroom.

The colored overlays on SM plan are ES corresponding space.

SM kitchen is like this.. also quite narrow, but good thing is it is not so long, broken up by the yard, so you dun feel it is very very narrow. and you are right about the full height cabinets. the "depth" of the cabinet is also less deep for SM ie: can store less things. from practical pt of view, ES better. from aesthetics, SM better

SP Setia floor plans for 18 Woodsville and this development don't show furniture in the drawing, makes it difficult for buyers to assess the floor plan.
    i think it's better. do u know many masterbeds in floor plans are not drawn to scale?

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Foresque residences struggled to sell, data shows 83% sold after more than one and half year.
    While Skies miltonia with data shows 74% sold after less than 2 months.
    TreeHouse is popular cos of competitive pricing 2 years ago (below $900psf)...
    just some facts. no right or wrong between the diff devpts.

skies is already 82% sold after 1.5 mths. yishun ave 1 speeding bikes dun affect many of the skies units, except the 1BR and 2BR facing ave 1 (probably 20%? of all units).

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    SM kitchen is like this.. also quite narrow, but good thing is it is not so long, broken up by the yard, so you dun feel it is very very narrow. and you are right about the full height cabinets. the "depth" of the cabinet is also less deep for SM ie: can store less things. from practical pt of view, ES better. from aesthetics, SM better

Looking at the picture you posted, this kitchen is not the 3 bedroom compact layout.

You should compare with C1 Kitchen layout.