Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9141924293435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1333

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Default Thank you

thank you future neighbor! ^^ I've come to look forward for the photos

Update: They are currently about 30 units left in Tower C based on what the agent told me.

Quote Originally Posted by TREEHSE View Post
    Hi Ecosky and friends,

Happy Vesak Day! June is the hottest month of the year and the sky seems to get a little more hazy than usual. Let's pray that the haze from neighbouring forest fires will not be hitting Singapore too soon!

Today, I have included a few shots overlooking the lower pierce reservoir. As I zoomed in further, you could actually see Bishan with the Sky Habitat condo at the right side! Beautiful view of the central & south, isn't it? The sun is also very bright today so pardon me for the photos being not so well positioned...

Back to ES, I'm happy to report that progress at Towers A & B are now reaching level 24. Hooray! By July, the cranes should be coming down. Some trees have been planted at ground level already near Tower C. I've also zoomed in to show the level 14 sky terrace's details in case you are curious about its design and layouts.

Enjoy the school holidays and do find time to drop by from time to time to enjoy the Chestnut Nature Park which is just around the corner. Many mountain bikers come here during the weekends to ride their stresses away!

See you all here again in July!

Attachment 10225
    Attachment 10226
    Attachment 10227
    Attachment 10228
    Attachment 10229
    Attachment 10230
    Attachment 10231
    Attachment 10232
    Attachment 10233
    Attachment 10234
    Attachment 10235
    Attachment 10236
    Attachment 10237
    Attachment 10238
    Attachment 10239
    Attachment 10240
    Thank you treehouse. It seems like the leisure pool is above the grand entrance. Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ongahbee View Post
    Update: They are currently about 30 units left in Tower C based on what the agent told me.
    That's quite a good number. I am surprised they are still able to move units in such slow market

Hi all,

Any updates or info on building of loft for the bedrooms?

Thanks!

Hello ES Neighbours,

It's July now. We are into the hottest period of the year. You can see the sky is getting hazy today. Progress wise, towers A & B have finally reached level 24. Once the big items have been hoisted up to the roof tops, the cranes will be dismounted soon. Tower C has been painted white the some windows have been their protective layers removed. The pools are also starting to take shape now.

I just tried to upload the latest photos but somehow not successful. Will try again later today.

thanks for your help, TREEHSE !

construction progress updated...check out http://www.ecosanctuary.com.sg/
    seems like they are falling behind

Any luck in uploading the latest photos ?

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    construction progress updated...check out http://www.ecosanctuary.com.sg/
    seems like they are falling behind
    They were on track for a while before falling behind again

Heard that Skywoods is targeted to be completed in mid 2016 - if they can really TOP by that time, it just shows that their construction progress is much faster than ES, considering that they started much later than ES

North view facing Malaysia

http://rs1056.pbsrc.com/albums/t380/...0?t=1436366929

Top in mid 2016

Cheapest 3 bedroom unit 990 sq ft $1.126m
    Cheapest 4 bedroom unit 1367 sq ft $1.661m

Enquiries call
    Last edited by yesnomaybe; 09-07-15 at 22:55.

Cool ES Latest Progress (as at 5th July 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ares362 View Post
    Any luck in uploading the latest photos ?

Hi future and potential ES neighbours!

Sorry for the delay. Since I have not been successful lately in uploading the photos, I decided to take a different approach.

I have created a folder in box.com so anyone can click on the link to view the photos sorted out by months. Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/pathc2np9mpjeikvjn6nj9pusamct9tl

Default ES Construction Progress from April 2014 to July 2015 (Various Folders)

Hi ES Neighbours,

I have done a bit of housekeeping by storing all my previous photos posted month by month in this folder. Going forward I will continue to update them on a monthly basis until TOP. You are free to use them for sharing purpose. Enjoy!

Stored in box.com...

https://app.box.com/s/ck506ld4zs3wmw0xt6ccw6pvqgp8oi7p

Hi ES Neighbours,

I have done a bit of housekeeping by storing all my previous photos posted month by month in this folder. Going forward I will continue to update them on a monthly basis until TOP. You are free to use them for sharing purpose. Enjoy!

Stored in box.com...

Thank you very much TreeHse, really appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by MLHG View Post
    They were on track for a while before falling behind again

Heard that Skywoods is targeted to be completed in mid 2016 - if they can really TOP by that time, it just shows that their construction progress is much faster than ES, considering that they started much later than ES
    Well, u can't compare it this way. Skywoods design is much simpler and.....plain.....

If u look at Eco's construction, every design is designed to make a difference - from honeycomb to shield, to swimming pool above car park, to it's grand entrance.

Skywoods doesn't even have a grand entrance and the condo design is like any HDB. I am sure it would be faster to build but is that what u really want?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    Well, u can't compare it this way. Skywoods design is much simpler and.....plain.....

If u look at Eco's construction, every design is designed to make a difference - from honeycomb to shield, to swimming pool above car park, to it's grand entrance.

Skywoods doesn't even have a grand entrance and the condo design is like any HDB. I am sure it would be faster to build but is that what u really want?
    I'm no architect but I'm sure Skywoods has its own unique features/design. There was already a time lapse between ES's project launch and the actual piling works so I was just hoping that they can play a bit of 'catch-up' so that TOP can be earlier. I've been following their construction progress versus what's updated on their website and even though they were just estimates, it seems that they were falling behind most of the time. What's the use of giving us updates when they keep falling behind their estimated schedules? At this rate, their TOP will likely to be very close to end of next year.

In any case, hope that their 'slow' progress equals to 'fine' products when it finally obtains its TOP.

Thanks TREEHSE!

Thanks TREEHSE !

Quote Originally Posted by MLHG View Post
    I'm no architect but I'm sure Skywoods has its own unique features/design. There was already a time lapse between ES's project launch and the actual piling works so I was just hoping that they can play a bit of 'catch-up' so that TOP can be earlier. I've been following their construction progress versus what's updated on their website and even though they were just estimates, it seems that they were falling behind most of the time. What's the use of giving us updates when they keep falling behind their estimated schedules? At this rate, their TOP will likely to be very close to end of next year.

In any case, hope that their 'slow' progress equals to 'fine' products when it finally obtains its TOP.
    Yeah. Totally agree. I am not satisfied with the progress at all. Way too slow. I wonder what Setia is doing

Setia management has a big fallout and is widely discussed in another malaysian forum.

Didn't know about this. To think they constantly send us booklets to tell us about the company and their projects

hey guys i brought my parents to see the actual unit showflat at tower c today....took some pictures...building is looking very nice now!..spoke to a very friendly SP Setia staff who said the construction is on track to finish early next year and they should be able to get TOP latest by June 2016..treehse has been updating us with pictures from the sky...so this time enjoy the pictures from the ground! noticed that they planted some trees and started putting up the fence!

the upload function is not working so you can see them in dropbox!
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aqoczovqj...IScTDeoka?dl=0

That's good news. TOP mid next year

Quote Originally Posted by ecosky View Post
    Didn't know about this. To think they constantly send us booklets to tell us about the company and their projects
    It was in the news since early last year about some changes in the management of Setia. Hope this does not have any real impact on the development progress of the projects in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    hey guys i brought my parents to see the actual unit showflat at tower c today....took some pictures...building is looking very nice now!..spoke to a very friendly SP Setia staff who said the construction is on track to finish early next year and they should be able to get TOP latest by June 2016..treehse has been updating us with pictures from the sky...so this time enjoy the pictures from the ground! noticed that they planted some trees and started putting up the fence!

the upload function is not working so you can see them in dropbox!
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aqoczovqj...IScTDeoka?dl=0
    Thanks nydeidith! and the for the photos too. It's heartening to hear that, although I was told previously that TOP would likely to occur only from Sep next year. Hope they can continue to be on track to achieve TOP by mid next year!

Hi ES Neighbours,

Stored in box.com...

Thanks alot bro for your regular update.
    Just curious, if you look directly across to ES from your apartment, which floor will it be on ES?

Quote Originally Posted by fireclone View Post
    Thanks alot bro for your regular update.
    Just curious, if you look directly across to ES from your apartment, which floor will it be on ES?
    Hi fireclone,

I'm on the 24th floor in Tree House. Looking straight ahead, I would say 18th floor on ES is about my unit's eye level.

This proves that every floor's unit ceiling should be about 3.6m as promised by the developer. But it's probably going to be a challenge to add a mezzanine level, unless your don't mind the lower floor to be at 2.45m and the loft area to be only 1m high which would mean only room for lying down, crawling and sitting.

My personal advice would be, instead of mezzanine, consider to create shelving cabinets high up along a wall so as to store items that are only used from time to time like luggages, winter wears, blankets, bedsheets, etc as well as keeping other accessories like foldable bicycles, sports gear, toilet rolls, toys, collectable items, etc. Investing in a good and sturdy extendable ladder would definitely be useful too. Otherwise, contractors who are called to do works at such height in your unit may charge you extra for bringing in scaffolds in order for their workers to perform their tasks according to safety regulations!

Dear ES neighbours,

Here is the latest progress of ES as of today. I've got the evening views this time around. Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/zyaeq3e2y7tn6af0fg3zurd4dh6d92go

Dear ES neighbours,

Here is the latest progress of ES as of today. I've got the evening views this time around. Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/zyaeq3e2y7tn6af0fg3zurd4dh6d92go
    Thanks a lot, treehse, they are beautiful!