Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6111621262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    MRT quite far larrrr, abt 1km....certainly not within walking distance. Maybe running distance if you like to increase your chances of skin cancer. No covered walkway some more.

Come on people, what quiet environment? Constantly being bombarded by traffic noises fr BKE?

My guess is Skywoods is better? Closest to MRT, a few hundred meters, no BKE noise and awesome Bukit Timah view.

Skywoods offering really good discount. Anyone know if Eco Sanctuary offering any good discount or freebies?

Hey xox, not sure what you are trying to do. You said noisy and far from MRT, and then you ask if got discount and freebies or not?? LOL

Only certain blocks/floors are noisy and got free shuttle! Also, nobody is stopping you from using an umbrella or dressing up like a ninja.

And you sound as though you are promoting Skywoods. Salesman eh? Then you should know whether or not Eco Sanctuary giving discount and freebies. No need waste time ask something you already know!

For me, I am just waiting for the new yet-to-start-build mall………..

MRT quite far larrrr, abt 1km....certainly not within walking distance. Maybe running distance if you like to increase your chances of skin cancer. No covered walkway some more.

Come on people, what quiet environment? Constantly being bombarded by traffic noises fr BKE?

My guess is Skywoods is better? Closest to MRT, a few hundred meters, no BKE noise and awesome Bukit Timah view.

Skywoods offering really good discount. Anyone know if Eco Sanctuary offering any good discount or freebies?
    xox: Hopefully by then i will retire and walking 1km a day for health is fine by me.

Oh, yeah got free shuttle but who cares right?

Pls go buy skywoods ehehhe totally look like HDB, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73 View Post
    xox: Hopefully by then i will retire and walking 1km a day for health is fine by me.

there must be a reason why skywoods is near to the MRT but have difficulty selling...

Quote Originally Posted by ecosky View Post
    there must be a reason why skywoods is near to the MRT but have difficulty selling...
    Let me tell u the reason

1) The gate is not grand at all. Totally worst then EC.
    2) HDB looking design
    3) pool is small and facilities is not attractive
    4) Over priced (frankly u can get much better purchase with that price)
    5) Developer is not very well known

Let me tell u the reason

1) The gate is not grand at all. Totally worst then EC.
    2) HDB looking design
    3) pool is small and facilities is not attractive
    4) Over priced (frankly u can get much better purchase with that price)
    5) Developer is not very well known
    Well known developer may not give you the best. I know and hear of cases of poor workmanship and old and rusty parts. They will give you a long list of instruction on maintenance. They are very experienced. Really have to check carefully when top.

To be honest, nowadays, condos all look about the same.

Some may find Skywoods look like HDB mainly because of the colour of the building - brown. Perhaps brown goes with woods.

Quote Originally Posted by l1127 View Post
    Well known developer may not give you the best. I know and hear of cases of poor workmanship and old and rusty parts. They will give you a long list of instruction on maintenance. They are very experienced. Really have to check carefully when top.
    While what u say maybe true but reputable developers care and usually will rectify promptly when reported.

Unknown developers may not be so keen in assisting you in your problem.

Of course, whatever I am saying is base on experience. It's up to u to go try it out yourself.

Go buy some smaller developments in geylang and u will see what I meant.

hahaha new flyover being built a stone throw away and the diary farm road is almost as bad as expressway......anyway goy covered walkway to MRT at Skywood meh?
    “Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

not sure what is your intention trying to misinform people and offend ES buyers....
    let me make a few things clear...

1) ES is far from the MRT station - nobody here claimed it is walking distance except you

2) Noise from the road in front of Skywoods is also no joke - it is a busy road with constant and heavy traffic - although clearly not as bad as the BKE - it is far from the peaceful and quiet environment you are claiming - and in any case both ES and Skywoods have blocks with quieter facing

3) Skywoods is not as near to Hillview MRT as you claimed - yes walkable but not a short walk - in fact it is in somewhat in between type of distance where its not far enough to warrant a shuttle bus and yet not near enough for a convenient/comfortable walk - also no covered walkway and that stretch of road is dark at night so potentially unsafe

4) Skywoods has no good bus connection whereas ES being nearer to Bukit Panjang and the noisy BKE has buses that takes you to town in 1/2 hour and also buses to many other parts of the west and north areas

5) Skywoods is overpriced in my opinion - bad practice to jack up the price and then give high discounts - hard to trust and buy like that - who knows how much more 'discounts' and freebies they are going to give to later buyers with still so many unsold units? - ES price on the hand is consistent all along and there is no pressure from them to slash price with more than 80% sold - it is actually a good thing that they are not randomly giving discounts and freebies cause it will obviously piss earlier buyers off

6) Surrounding skywoods are many plots of land set aside for residential development so best to be prepare to listen to construction noise in the years to come

7) interior of ES and Skywoods not even close for comparison - just visit the two showrooms and you will know the difference - as for the design lol that you actually think Skywoods has a better design - while i wouldnt claim ES has exceptional design it is at least a little different from the usual/generic style Skywoods is using - architect for Skywoods is P&T Consultants Pte Ltd and for ES is ADDP Architects LLP - you decide which is better/more reputable

8) developer for ES is SP Setia reputable developer from malaysia with intl projects in other parts of asia, australia and uk - for Skywoods is Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd - erhmmmms a once off joint venture formed by a group of builders with no track record as developer - as builders maybe they know better how to rush out the project and achieve more 'savings' on materials to maximize profits... - finally main contractor for Skywoods is Tiong Aik and for ES is Thiong Seng you decide who is better lor

At the end of the day we all have our own reasons which project to buy - every project has pros and cons - no need to insult other ppls' choices - if you have no constructive inputs pls dont continue to post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    not sure what is your intention trying to misinform people and offend ES buyers....

1) ES is far from the MRT station - nobody here claimed it is walking distance except you

2) Noise from the road in front of Skywoods is also no joke - it is a busy road with constant and heavy traffic - although clearly not as bad as the BKE - it is far from the peaceful and quiet environment you are claiming - and in any case both ES and Skywoods have blocks with quieter facing

3) Skywoods is not as near to Hillview MRT as you claimed - yes walkable but not a short walk - in fact it is in somewhat in between type of distance where its not far enough to warrant a shuttle bus and yet not near enough for a convenient/comfortable walk - also no covered walkway and that stretch of road is dark at night so potentially unsafe

4) Skywoods has no good bus connection whereas ES being nearer to Bukit Panjang and the noisy BKE has buses that takes you to town in 1/2 hour and also buses to many other parts of the west and north areas

5) Skywoods is overpriced in my opinion - bad practice to jack up the price and then give high discounts - hard to trust and buy like that - who knows how much more 'discounts' and freebies they are going to give to later buyers with still so many unsold units? - ES price on the hand is consistent all along and there is no pressure from them to slash price with more than 80% sold - it is actually a good thing that they are not randomly giving discounts and freebies cause it will obviously piss earlier buyers off

6) Surrounding skywoods are many plots of land set aside for residential development so best to be prepare to listen to construction noise in the years to come

7) interior of ES and Skywoods not even close for comparison - just visit the two showrooms and you will know the difference - as for the design lol that you actually think Skywoods has a better design - while i wouldnt claim ES has exceptional design it is at least a little different from the usual/generic style Skywoods is using - architect for Skywoods is P&T Consultants Pte Ltd and for ES is ADDP Architects LLP - you decide which is better/more reputable

8) developer for ES is SP Setia reputable developer from malaysia with intl projects in other parts of asia, australia and uk - for Skywoods is Bukit Timah Green Development Pte Ltd - erhmmmms a once off joint venture formed by a group of builders with no track record as developer - as builders maybe they know better how to rush out the project and achieve more 'savings' on materials to maximize profits... - finally main contractor for Skywoods is Tiong Aik and for ES is Thiong Seng you decide who is better lor

At the end of the day we all have our own reasons which project to buy - every project has pros and cons - no need to insult other ppls' choices - if you have no constructive inputs pls dont continue to post in this thread
    hahaha he already admitted he is an agent selling Skywood....what more do you expect....must have been very free to come out with his fiction....

When you live in ES, nobody would care about MRT. The place is so serene and the views are simply breathtaking. I would prefer to live in ES anytime compared to noisy projects like J gateway or caspian where there really isn't much quality of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    hahaha he already admitted he is an agent selling Skywood....what more do you expect....must have been very free to come out with his fiction....
    I am involved, one way or another with ES and Skywoods. TH and FR too. And I can tell you for sure that standard reply of "cannot offer additional discount to be fair to previous/early buyers" is simply to make buyers feel better. Developers dangle "hidden discounts" and "special freebies" all the time in today's market. Even those you think wouldn't or didn't.

I am involved, one way or another with ES and Skywoods. TH and FR too. And I can tell you for sure that standard reply of "cannot offer additional discount to be fair to previous/early buyers" is simply to make buyers feel better. Developers dangle "hidden discounts" and "special freebies" all the time in today's market. Even those you think wouldn't or didn't.
    ...an agent who would say whatever to get a deal....two-face agents are the worst....

There are transaction record everybody can see.

Very good detailed analysis

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    There are transaction record everybody can see.
    Those transaction records doesn't cover everything. If a developer decides to pay a certain % of ABSD, this will never be captured. That is just one example, there are many ways to skin a cat....

This topic had been discussed in a different thread in this forum.

Those transaction records doesn't cover everything. If a developer decides to pay a certain % of ABSD, this will never be captured. That is just one example, there are many ways to skin a cat....

This topic had been discussed in a different thread in this forum.
    can share with us how many units have been sold so far for skywood? since you say the estate is far more superior than the rest of its neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    can share with us how many units have been sold so far for skywood? since you say the estate is far more superior than the rest of its neighbors.
    With this kind of vultures as agents, who dare to touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    With this kind of vultures as agents, who dare to touch?
    Har... Vultures, Bird of prey. You are so cruel.

Friends, why all the hostility? No cyber-bullying pls! Calling your forum members as vultures is horrible. I would prefer if you provide better thinking responses.

Perhaps you are under a lot of stress? If so, perhaps living in the sky among the woods may just be what you need.

Friends, why all the hostility? No cyber-bullying pls! Calling your forum members as vultures is horrible. I would prefer if you provide better thinking responses.

Perhaps you are under a lot of stress? If so, perhaps living in the sky among the woods may just be what you need.
    How come people challenge within their own estate? they suppose to be good neighbors protecting their homeland.

Hello neighbors! Construction progress for anyone whom may be keen to know: Tower C @ 22nd floor (I think.....based on my counting), Tower A and Tower B @ 5th floor.
    I suspect will TOP 1st quarter 2016.............

Quote Originally Posted by oopsie View Post
    Hello neighbors! Construction progress for anyone whom may be keen to know: Tower C @ 22nd floor (I think.....based on my counting), Tower A and Tower B @ 5th floor.
    Thank you for the updates!

Hmmm your response is insuniating that people who call agents vulture do not use their brains? How unkind of you to say people do not use their brains.....so who is the bully now? Please think before you response.....and who are your friends? I prefer not to venture where vulture hangout....

Boys will always be boys. Trying to see who has a bigger d**k izzit?? Pls go take your pissing contest somewhere else. This is a peaceful neighborhood.

they are stuck on 5th floor for 2 weeks already...

Sorry neighbours, have been busy in the past few weeks. Just realized the forum has heated up somewhat! Perhaps it's the haze in the air? Take it easy, people. Peace!

There were some questions asked about TreeHouse north facing units' view being blocked by ES once they are fully constructed. Well, we did go in with our eyes opened so there is nothing to blame lah. In any case, block C helps to block out certain amount of noise (and dust I hope) from BKE. The beautiful Lower Seletar Reservoir view may be gone but I am looking forward to enjoy ES's pool view! :-P

Here are the latest photos taken today from my unit's vantage point. Will try to keep up with a monthly posts to share with you neighbours.

As for those unkind remarks, been seeing them in other estates as well so obviously seeking for cheap attention. Let's just ignore, forgive and forget. Cheers!

DSCN2588.JPG
    DSCN2590.JPG
    DSCN2591.JPG

Thank you , Treehouse bro

Quote Originally Posted by TREEHSE View Post
    Sorry neighbours, have been busy in the past few weeks. Just realized the forum has heated up somewhat! Perhaps it's the haze in the air? Take it easy, people. Peace!

There were some questions asked about TreeHouse north facing units' view being blocked by ES once they are fully constructed. Well, we did go in with our eyes opened so there is nothing to blame lah. In any case, block C helps to block out certain amount of noise (and dust I hope) from BKE. The beautiful Lower Seletar Reservoir view may be gone but I am looking forward to enjoy ES's pool view! :-P

Here are the latest photos taken today from my unit's vantage point. Will try to keep up with a monthly posts to share with you neighbours.

As for those unkind remarks, been seeing them in other estates as well so obviously seeking for cheap attention. Let's just ignore, forgive and forget. Cheers!

DSCN2588.JPG
    DSCN2590.JPG
    DSCN2591.JPG
    when u bought treehouse, did the developer tell u there will be a condo built in front of treeshouse? cos usually developer only paint a good picture of the surrounding.

Boys will always be boys. Trying to see who has a bigger d**k izzit?? Pls go take your pissing contest somewhere else. This is a peaceful neighborhood.
    wahahhaha for someone who calls her hubby moron saying this? Peace sista....be kind to your hubby.... a lady would not use such language....