Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6111621222324252627282930313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Eco Sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Very sensitive to list them.
    haha ok. That means those plots will be released in the coming future

Quote Originally Posted by Photogguy View Post
    .??? What honeycomb panels? They have honeycomb sunshade lah......made of concrete.
    I mean the wall area mostly fix with glass panels. More glass than concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by ecosky View Post
    Haha .... Outskirt also people grab.

Haha .... Outskirt also people grab.
    What do u like about this area

Maybe dairy farm land all reserved for landed house.

I mean the wall area mostly fix with glass panels. More glass than concrete.
    Isn't Foresque the same? .......

Quote Originally Posted by nydeidith View Post
    lol what would be a good purchase then? being so close to the expressway the noise will be inevitable...think most buyers would have known already...i think its more of living close to nature rather than with nature...
    Friend, a buddy of mine bought TH and was super excited and happy. Until he moved in. Now heart broken and sad coz claiming the traffic noise is much louder than what the developer and salesman said. I been there and almost fainted....geezz...

Point here is buyers may not be aware of how loud and horrendous the traffic pollution is being so close to expressway.

Trying to sell now, break even only. So far, 5 buyers rejected when they visited the unit and hear the traffic noise for themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by xox View Post
    Friend, a buddy of mine bought TH and was super excited and happy. Until he moved in. Now heart broken and sad coz claiming the traffic noise is much louder than what the developer and salesman said. I been there and almost fainted....geezz...

Point here is buyers may not be aware of how loud and horrendous the traffic pollution is being so close to expressway.

Trying to sell now, break even only. So far, 5 buyers rejected when they visited the unit and hear the traffic noise for themselves...
    is his block nearest to the expressway? high or low floor?

I think it's disingenuous to claim that the developer and sales people misrepresented on the expressway noise issue...buyer should have known

Anyway, problem can be solved by closing the windows

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    I think it's disingenuous to claim that the developer and sales people misrepresented on the expressway noise issue...buyer should have known

Anyway, problem can be solved by closing the windows
    Anyway, I noted that xox first signed up in May 2014 and his first post (and all posts) are in this ES thread.

From what he mentioned about his friend being misrepresented by the developer and salesman on TH - shouldn't it be logical that he go to TH thread to rant?

wah, you sabo your buddy behind his back. I suspect your had other motives writing here.

Wahhhhh friends. I m trying to give some honest inputs to homebuyers and then for nothing kena shoot.

I understand ley, you guys are most likely property agents. Only want to say and hear the good things, sell sell sell mahhh.

At least, everyone shd hear both sides of the story.

Peace bros!

Wahhhhh friends. I m trying to give some honest inputs to homebuyers and then for nothing kena shoot.

I understand ley, you guys are most likely property agents. Only want to say and hear the good things, sell sell sell mahhh.

Peace bros!
    haha..yeah...i am not agent..yup..i value ur feedback and i do agree that the block nearest to BKE is quite noisy. i tried standing there at different times of the day and its not easy to bear with it

Peace bros!
    If a buyer buys a unit at ES for the spectacular unblocked view of the nature reserve knowing that it's somewhat near the expressway. ..then shouldn't later act innocent and point fingers at other people mah
    Tio bo ?

the traffic noise from expressway is bad...just like any condo/hdb near expressway way...not sure what your friend had expected...easy to blame the developer or salesman...but its your friend who didnt do homework to understand what he is buying

is your friend really trying to sell at break even? ...i have considered buying TH and have looked at some units...all of them are asking high...maybe the buyers are turned off by the asking price than the noise...

the traffic noise from expressway is bad...just like any condo/hdb near expressway way...not sure what your friend had expected...easy to blame the developer or salesman...but its your friend who didnt do homework to understand what he is buying

is your friend really trying to sell at break even? ...i have considered buying TH and have looked at some units...all of them are asking high...maybe the buyers are turned off by the asking price than the noise...
    did you go to any high floor unit to get a view of the nature? How is it? Worth it?

Traffic noise is about 70 decibels day time, which not as bad as you said, not as bad as Hundred Trees right next to AYE without any buffer.

Noise now is more from Eco's construction actually.....i find your post fishy as if your friend bought at the launch, he can easily make up to 20% capital gain easily, average price then around 800psf....please show proof that any recent TH transaction is near this....in fact none is below 1000psf......anywhere on the island for the matter for newly TOP development, I doubt he would have bought from the secondary market as nobody who did that would sell and get hit by SSD...so my conclusion is your friend is a ficticious character you made up....hahahhaha....perhaps you are trying to talk down the price to buy a unit there.....whatever it is your story has too many holes in it.

Traffic noise is about 70 decibels day time, which not as bad as you said, not as bad as Hundred Trees right next to AYE without any buffer.

Noise now is more from Eco's construction actually.....i find your post fishy as if your friend bought at the launch, he can easily make up to 20% capital gain easily, average price then around 800psf....please show proof that any recent TH transaction is near this....in fact none is below 1000psf......anywhere on the island for the matter for newly TOP development, I doubt he would have bought from the secondary market as nobody who did that would sell and get hit by SSD...so my conclusion is your friend is a ficticious character you made up....hahahhaha....perhaps you are trying to talk down the price to buy a unit there.....whatever it is your story has too many holes in it.
    sound like you are one of the TH owner.

did you go to any high floor unit to get a view of the nature? How is it? Worth it?
    didnt get to see high floor units...only mid-floor ones...view is nice to me...greens...all trees vew...units nearer to the BKE...traffic noise is obvious...will need to close window for it to be quiet...worth it or not is subjective...noise bothers me a lot...so i wouldnt buy the ones nearer to BKE...which is why i didnt even consider tower c for ES...went for tower a which is further from the expressway...for ES can always go to the 14 floor to the nature view

didnt get to see high floor units...only mid-floor ones...view is nice to me...greens...all trees vew...units nearer to the BKE...traffic noise is obvious...will need to close window for it to be quiet...worth it or not is subjective...noise bothers me a lot...so i wouldnt buy the ones nearer to BKE...which is why i didnt even consider tower c for ES...went for tower a which is further from the expressway...for ES can always go to the 14 floor to the nature view
    yup yup..u are right. can always chill out at 14th floor for the view

Hey friend, having supper with my "fictional buddy" tomorrow. Care to join? LOL

The thing is one can sell at any price. The real question is, do people want to buy? With flood of new condo coming in and developers offering discount, what would u buy?

I think buyers for eco, th, foresque mostly looking for tranquility and and w not appreciate "60db".... In quote coz numbers hard to believe for stacks close to expressway...

The thing is one can sell at any price. The real question is, do people want to buy? With flood of new condo coming in and developers offering discount, what would u buy?

I think buyers for eco, th, foresque mostly looking for tranquility and and w not appreciate "60db".... In quote coz numbers hard to believe for stacks close to expressway...
    Can I meet you? I want discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermofisher View Post
    Can I meet you? I want discount.
    Not developer, how to give discount?

Not developer, how to give discount?
    how much per sf is your friend looking to sell at?

Yes, I will like to meet up. Willing to match his buying price. If 5 buyers have already rejected, your buddy has couple of more prospective buyers willing to buy at break-even.

Why not??
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Yes, I will like to meet up. Willing to match his buying price. If 5 buyers have already rejected, your buddy has couple of more prospective buyers willing to buy at break-even.

Why not??
    I dont think its break-even price..like i mentioned i was considering buying there and all sellers wanted high price...nobody is selling at break-even....if yes would have been snapped up...i suspect xox's friend probably lied to him...or maybe this friend dont even exist...

I dont think its break-even price..like i mentioned i was considering buying there and all sellers wanted high price...nobody is selling at break-even....if yes would have been snapped up...i suspect xox's friend probably lied to him...or maybe this friend dont even exist...
    XOX - You have 3 prospective buyers now - myself, Thermofisher and Nydeidith - all willing to match what your friend wants - breakeven price.
    :

...hahaha I will grab at 800 psf breakeven price.........XOX leave your contact here leh.....talk big big, transaction records can be checked at URA website, so far in recent quite months $1000 psf has been the threshold ....except One unit sold at 900 psf, possibly with PES indicated (0-05 floor)

.....anyway sunrise....think what you wish......owner or not, up to you to find out.

Whatever it is, many of us cannot escape traffic noise.....why only TH, ES and ECO being discuss on this issue....the whole stretch of ECP also got many condos that cost even more ....likewise AYE......do you see any ghost town there....got lobang for bargains? HAHAHA.....I believe XOX is here to TCSS like myself....why get worked up.......just see how far one can stretch ones' credibility....should get the master here....the one and only YOWETAN......I am sure he can give more creative input.....

Discount and wait 3 years to be ready? For investment if your friend is indeed selling at break-even, sure got people grab....can rent out immediately...hahaha I did a unprofessional test at level 7,13 and 19 viewing deck where my cycling Kaki lives....at 7 it was around 60 and max at 70db at the higher viewing deck....use app on iPad, not sure how accurate mind you.

So where are you meeting your friend for kopi, I wanna join in and ask for the price he is letting go......

Cool

Discount and wait 3 years to be ready? For investment if your friend is indeed selling at break-even, sure got people grab....can rent out immediately...hahaha I did a unprofessional test at level 7,13 and 19 viewing deck where my cycling Kaki lives....at 7 it was around 60 and max at 70db at the higher viewing deck....use app on iPad, not sure how accurate mind you.

So where are you meeting your friend for kopi, I wanna join in and ask for the price he is letting go......
    Bro can check with u, wat the normal db rate for a peaceful livable surrounding environment? I got a unit above 20floor facing the pie. My friend told me, floor above 9 to 16 is very noise than it will become less noise as u go up..