Thread: Singapore F1 - singapore look lovely

Default Singapore F1 - singapore look lovely

Anyone watching F1? the fly by the city scene looks lovely!

Now I am sure Singapore is on the right track. This extension is great advertising for the next 5 yrs for the country.. Go !! Go !! Go !!

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Anyone watching F1? the fly by the city scene looks lovely!

Now I am sure Singapore is on the right track. This extension is great advertising for the next 5 yrs for the country.. Go !! Go !! Go !!
    Totally agree! Can imagine it as backdrop for future game releases!

Was hoping they will show garden by the bay.. The lightings there are fantastic

The night scene was beautiful especially with the fireworks!

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    Light at the garden is not strong enough to creat visual impact. Perhaps they are run on solar.

Vettel just commented that this circuit was one of the toughest to manuvore and that the roads are really bumpy. Hmmm... Extention aside, does Singapore have an ideal road to host the F1?

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Vettel just commented that this circuit was one of the toughest to manuvore and that the roads are really bumpy. Hmmm... Extention aside, does Singapore have an ideal road to host the F1?
    Our roads here are designed for Orchard & Marina Gudang cars only.. that's why you can see Fri/Sat nite race cars race from Orchard to Marina & back to Orhard finishing point

Race around garden by the way, near to city, with city view yet minimal traffic disruptions.

I was at the pit area and can see the gardens at the side. Just then the lights are not bright enough to be seen on TV. Appears as pitch dark on TV. I think the camera men make the wrong choice to show too much of the gardens. End up the area all dark. should have shown more of the Benjamin Sheares Bridge and CBD instead. Even MBS looks unphotogenic.

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi

Yes, a lot of singapore roads very terok. I drive a sports car n suspension very low, so everytime suffer along those terrible roads where mrt construction going on. Lui tuck yew obviously has not travelled along those roads

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Yes, a lot of singapore roads very terok. I drive a sports car n suspension very low, so everytime suffer along those terrible roads where mrt construction going on. Lui tuck yew obviously has not travelled along those roads

Ask Lui to get a sports car