Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

gay rules!!! Guest

Thumbs up Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Gays in singapore are rich loh! i am also gay loh! you scared we fcuk your backside is it? Come to lincoln modern and i will give you a first hand experience. I blow u until u cum, then fcuk your asshole until u cum again.

PI owner Guest

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

I have been told by the agent over the weekend that Park Infinia last phase is launching soon at above $1400 psf. This is very good news for all PI owners.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PI owner
    I have been told by the agent over the weekend that Park Infinia last phase is launching soon at above $1400 psf. This is very good news for all PI owners.
    when is soon?

teeceelee Guest

haha! good question!

Unregistered Guest

So? Nobody knows when they re launching? Damn.. they are always taking their time with things. Like not in a hurry to sell: the mark of a good developer!

grab while u still can Guest

1300-1400 for those with not so good facing and 1500-1600 for those with better facing.

19th May re-launch!!!

See you there.

beavis Guest

Do you konw why they re-launch??

Guess what?? Residences @ Avelyn just subsale for above $2000 psf.
    I just check the URA.

That would be a New Record for newton I think.

Unregistered Guest

I guess you have seen wrongly...

Residences @ Eveyln highest for last mth is $1550 psf.

not wrong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I guess you have seen wrongly...

Residences @ Eveyln highest for last mth is $1550 psf.
    Yes it is above $2000 psf!!! Check the URA site instead of the condo.com one

evelyn owner Guest

wooyoo!! thanks for the info. i just checked URA. it is true. $2000psf! (must be a high floor) cos other caveats done in apr 07 still doing $1550psf. i own a unit at residences @evelyn. i dont like the design but bought it for pri 1 registration cos of 1km to both ACS.was wondering why the price cannot move until i realise newton has no new launches to "benchmark" the price. waiting for the new elmira hts to launch..

beavis Guest

Would URA make a careless typing mistake?? Now I began to think $2000 is way too High.

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

Residences@Evelyn: yeah it is a typo mistake. Switch the prices with the one next to it and it should make more sense.

Park Infinia: Heard almost all the 3 bedders are gone... 3 of my friends bought one each over the weekend.. not for speculation but to stay in.

The decor is blaaah... seems like Keppel not interested in hiring good interior designer. Same as their Reflections showroom, doesn't look impressive.

However the unit layout are very good and practical use of space. One of the best I have seen. The other one is Rivergate.

I noticed very often condo showrooms will overkill on the ID to cover up any deficiencies in their layout architecture.

This one is open and honest, they don't cover up too much, what you see is more or less what you get. Remember when they hand over the keys, it is to a bare unit...

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

Ok, agent called and said there are still some 3 bedrooms left in 2 stacks. From what i remember from the brochure they are either lousy facing or very expensive. Tomorrow they are going to increase prices again for PI. YAYYYY!!!

evelyn owner Guest

cheh! made me happy for awhile. anyway newton traditionally trades on par with river valley so i wouldnt think it'd be higher than $1700psf.. unless scotts tower launches at $5000psf!

btw i think infinia is a good buy- much better than Lincoln modern which now has totally covered views of Infinia's backside!

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn owner
    cheh! made me happy for awhile. anyway newton traditionally trades on par with river valley so i wouldnt think it'd be higher than $1700psf.. unless scotts tower launches at $5000psf!

btw i think infinia is a good buy- much better than Lincoln modern which now has totally covered views of Infinia's backside!
    Happy for a while is good for health ahahah.

Do you realise that eversince the Thai tycoon bought the whole cairnhill building for $2500 psf now the average launch price for new dev around prime area like are above $2500? This year property market is the hottest ever.

I dont surprise if Orchard tower will launch at above $4000-$5000 psf buddy.

obvious Guest

Any launches in Newton after Park Infinia will be in the $1800 psf to $2000 psf region.

A year or two later, when the new launches of recently en-bloc Elmira Heights and Gilstead View come, it will be above $2000 psf, closer to $2500 psf.

There are no 2 ways about it: Elmira Heights and Gilstead View's break even price is around the $1600 psf region. Developers will have to launch at $2000 psf.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by obvious
    Any launches in Newton after Park Infinia will be in the $1800 psf to $2000 psf region.

A year or two later, when the new launches of recently en-bloc Elmira Heights and Gilstead View come, it will be above $2000 psf, closer to $2500 psf.

There are no 2 ways about it: Elmira Heights and Gilstead View's break even price is around the $1600 psf region. Developers will have to launch at $2000 psf.
    no offence... but aren't you being overly optimistic?

Unregistered Guest

I am looking for a condo. Need suggestions from forumers here.

My budget is below $900 psf 3 rooms and located in D9, 10 or 11

Should have the following facilities:

1. Private lift
    2. swimming pool
    3. tenis court
    4. gym
    5. high floor.

Any recommendations from you guys??

evelyn owner Guest

For $900psf in D9/10/11 difficult to get new projects. Even old ones at the fringe of D11 are calling $1000-1100psf (eg Maplewoods or D10 Ridgewood). I suggest looking at Pandan Valley (D10) around $800psf but no high floor.

The shortage of new condos is quite acute. There's also a rental homes shortage as more n more old condos go en-bloc. This supply squeeze is the reason why prices go up by the month!

baffled Guest

If those old ones at the edge of D10 which is Clementi and D11 which is Bukit Timah are asking $1100 psf, I don't see why a brand new Park Infinia at $1300 psf is expensive. I dunno man.... sometimes the pricing really baffles me.

Unregistered Guest

if u can get Infinia at 1300psf u shld grab with both hands. Newton/Novena has not had new launches to set the area's new benchmark hence the "low" price.but i heard Duchess Residences is going to launch at 1500-1600psf and Cascadia at 1300psf so definitely Newton/Novena prices will go up above that.

Traditionally, Novena,Bkt Timah & Mt Sinai are same price.
    River Valley & Newton same price
    Leonie & Cairnhill same price

Unregistered Guest

if u can get Infinia at 1300psf u shld grab with both hands. Newton/Novena has not had new launches to set the area's new benchmark hence the "low" price.but i heard Duchess Residences is going to launch at 1500-1600psf and Cascadia at 1300psf so definitely Newton/Novena prices will go up above that.

are there still good units left at around 1300psf?

Unregistered Guest

how is stevens road, balmoral road, anderson road areas compared with newton area? which has better potential?

beavis Guest

Another Good news for you avelyn owner.
    You think never be higher than $1700?? Guess what!!!

Latest URA coveats for RESIDENCE@EVELYN is $4000000 transaction for a 2250 sf condo.
    That means it is $1777. Not 2000 though but closing . Go check it out. Congratulation buddy!!!

evelyn owner Guest

Hurray!!!! and to think URA is 8 weeks late right? (fingers crossed)

my order of rank:
    1. Anderson Rd ($2000 Avalon- $2500psf near Ardmore)
    2. Balmoral ($1800-2000)
    3. Newton ($1500-1800)
    4. Stevens ( Equatorial at $1200psf to Solitaire $1800)

i heard Leonie, Cairnhill, Grange new condos are all alunching at >$3000psf!!!!

Unregistered Guest

my order of rank:
    2. Balmoral ($1800-2000)
    3. Newton ($1500-1800)

> 3k psf launching price seems to be only for grange area. leonie and cairnhill still not seeing these prices yet.

trump Guest

i m going for soft launch at leonie parkview today. lowest price $3100psf. cairnhill has no new launches yet so cant judge whether developers hv raised prices but i m sure they will. watch helios by wing tai.

there are no more condos left in the prime area. tribeca has 20 units thats abt it.the rest are sold out hence the tight supply.

beavis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trump
    i m going for soft launch at leonie parkview today. lowest price $3100psf. cairnhill has no new launches yet so cant judge whether developers hv raised prices but i m sure they will. watch helios by wing tai.

there are no more condos left in the prime area. tribeca has 20 units thats abt it.the rest are sold out hence the tight supply.

St Regis just Broke Another record by selling above $4600 on the latest coveats. It beats the $4200 record by parkview eclat in JUST one week. It is a $28 million deal . I wonder who bought this unit. I never realise actually there are so many rich people in this world. May be a rich man from ARAB bought this unit .If you see a new launch around Dist 9 and 10. I think most of it will be above $3000 psf because so many record broken especialy this May.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trump

cityvista at cairnhill is quietly selling from 2.4k psf. helios and hilltop will be interesting though. i am waiting excitedly for these to launch as i have vested interest in this area.

does anyone have any idea what happened to char yong garden's enbloc? ended quite a long time ago, and no update on it. and do you guys think elizabeth heights en-bloc will go through? the cairnhill area is going to be a construction dump, since hillcourt and silver tower are gone as well.

Unregistered Guest

my order of rank:
    2. Balmoral ($1800-2000)
    3. Newton ($1500-1800)

personally, i cannot decide which is better.... newton or balmoral. i suppose the bukit timah end of balmoral will not be as good as newton while the anderson end of balmoral should be considered more prime?

i think solitaire has hit 2k while avalon is nowhere near.