Thread: Private resale flats up 4.5%, rent up 2.4% month on month

Default Private resale flats up 4.5%, rent up 2.4% month on month

Resale home prices and rents are up - As if they were not already painfully high, resale home prices and rents have climbed for both public and private flats in Singapore in August. Private resale flat prices went up 4.5% from July while condominium rents increased 2.4%. Overall median HDB resale prices also went up by 1.8%.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Empire's new weapon, the Duxton Star will be ready next year .. it has the power to destroy a planet ...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Empire's new weapon, the Duxton Star will be ready next year .. it has the power to destroy a planet ...

ok, you win, me surrender...
    can see a lots of small $1mil TIE fighter ships and many $1mil droids....

No offense to any owners and numerous awards notwisthstanding... but personally, I find the design unappealing and terribly boring.

Just a very huge chunk of vertical concrete in a very small piece of land.

I am also very sure those units facing the road must be very noisy and from its orientation, probably getting full blast of the west sun?... those facing the "back" should be much much better.

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    ok, you win, me surrender...
    can see a lots of small $1mil TIE fighter ships and many $1mil droids....

Dun forget, many of these family have substantial annual income. With >$1mil HDB valuation + 4-5 yrs of dual income savings, they will return with a vengeance .

Just think about it, these pple currently under MOP sure red eye and jealous to the max as they cannot sell their $1mil HDB or buy condos now. Can only watch channel 8 news reporting pple chiong showrooms. When their turn comes, they will unlease all their anger by selling all time high HDB and armed with profit from HDB + savings + increase in income, 2 condos is no sweat to them... ANGRYYYYYYY

I think it's pretty iconic for a hdb flat.

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    No offense to any owners and numerous awards notwisthstanding... but personally, I find the design unappealing and terribly boring.

Just a very huge chunk of vertical concrete in a very small piece of land.

I am also very sure those units facing the road must be very noisy and from its orientation, probably getting full blast of the west sun?... those facing the "back" should be much much better.

strange thing about this country even if u have a house made out of cow dung located next to mrt station someone will buy it at record price...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    strange thing about this country even if u have a house made out of cow dung located next to mrt station someone will buy it at record price...
    bcoz this country suckz... coe at 100k for LH10... erp everywhere... need to be near to mrt to save some previous time and less fatique...
    you think you are really traveling on x-wings, izit ??...

bcoz this country suckz... coe at 100k for LH10... erp everywhere... need to be near to mrt to save some previous time and less fatique...
    what to do where to go...malaysia...

I am guessing that majority of the owners will chose to rent it out instead of selling.. if this happen, I am just wondering if this will impact the rental market around CBD area.

The Tampines already occupied DBSS (cannot remember name, next to Centrale8), when MOP 5 yrs? It is much nicer than the 1 at Tg Pagar and can mistaken as private property.

Johore is 1hour away.

I was stuck at PIE from west heading towards city just now around 7.30pm. Incredible on a normal weekday. How did things get so wrong in Singapore?

Won't affect CBD rental lah. Those have security guard and swimming pool. This one only got skypark.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I was stuck at PIE from west heading towards city just now around 7.30pm. Incredible on a normal weekday. How did things get so wrong in Singapore?
    what to do, reduce Coe people complain for Coe too high. Release more coe people complain traffic jam....

Anyway

The mother of all traffic jam will start this Wednesday when roads are closed for F1. Stay clear 5km from epicenter.

I am eagerly waiting for completion of Duxton Star to boost the power of the Dark Side ... even if it is not completed yet, it has cast fear in the rebels

I am eagerly waiting for completion of Duxton Star to boost the power of the Dark Side ... even if it is not completed yet, it has cast fear in the rebels
    bro u should change ur nick to starphantom...or jediopera or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Won't affect CBD rental lah. Those have security guard and swimming pool. This one only got skypark.
    .....Look Skyparkwalkers are coming...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The functional aspect does make it comfortable enough. And the monthly cost is very reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    The functional aspect does make it comfortable enough. And the monthly cost is very reasonable.
    Somemore it is in chinatown,please...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    go bangkok and u will see REAL traffic jam

at hk side, some development even could have ratio of 6 units to 1 car park, or 9 units to 1 car park.... and you need to buy the car park space separately in most of development...

every big crowded chinese cities are moving in that trend,... more and more populations staying near to sub-way stations,... for convenience, saving time, saving $$, less hectic life, less tired...

we will see hdb near mrts keep breaking record prices,... and for any ocr condos (non-ccr/rcr condos), next purchase better die die must be near mrt....

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Dun forget, many of these family have substantial annual income. With >$1mil HDB valuation + 4-5 yrs of dual income savings, they will return with a vengeance .

Just think about it, these pple currently under MOP sure red eye and jealous to the max as they cannot sell their $1mil HDB or buy condos now. Can only watch channel 8 news reporting pple chiong showrooms. When their turn comes, they will unlease all their anger by selling all time high HDB and armed with profit from HDB + savings + increase in income, 2 condos is no sweat to them... ANGRYYYYYYY
    "Pinnacle@ Duxton resident: 'Even $3m won't make us give up this view"

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...e-up-this-view