Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 1421 PC + 118 EC = 1539 sold in Aug

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,279

    Default 1421 PC + 118 EC = 1539 sold in Aug

    quite good for a seventh month.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,279

    Default Top 40 Sales

    One Dusun 153
    Parc Olympia 110
    Bartley Resi 70
    V on Shenton 65
    Flo Resi 62
    River Isles 55
    Archipelago 51
    Eight Riversuites 47
    Palette 37
    Tampines Trilliant (EC) 33
    Parc Centros 32
    Sea Esta 30
    Leedon Resi 27
    Seletar Park Resi 26
    Cityscape 23
    Hillsta 23
    Parc Rosewood 23
    Stellar RV 21
    1 Canberra (EC) 20
    Blossom Resi (EC) 19
    Luxurie 18
    Metroloft 17
    Watercolours (EC) 17
    Flamingo Valley 16
    My Manhattan 16
    M66 15
    Riviera 38 15
    Boathouse 14
    Natura @ Hillview 14
    Riversound 14
    Seahill 13
    Haus 12
    Parc Vera 12
    Austville (EC) 11
    Silverscape 11
    UP @ Robertson 11
    8 Bassein 10
    Bliss @ Kovan 10
    Palm Isles 10
    The MKZ 10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Impressive 7 month sales..

    This month will definitively be a better month.... property going to cheong..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,612

    Default

    If we consider no major launches in OCR and one dusun is probably the only new launch?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    979

    Default

    ....but Reuter/Yahoo news reported this figure negatively:

    Singapore private home sales down 27 percent in August

    Reuters 15 hours ago

    SINGAPORE, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Singapore's private home
    sales in August dropped 27 percent from July to its lowest in
    two months, according to data from the Urban Redevelopment
    Authority released on Monday.
    Developers in Singapore sold 1,421 residential units last
    month excluding executive condominiums (EC), a category of
    apartments reserved mainly for Singaporeans, down from 1,946 in
    July, but higher than 1,371 in June.
    Including ECs, August home sales was 1,539 units, down 25.7
    percent from July.
    The decline in home sales in August could have been partly
    due to the Hungry Ghost Month which typically sees fewer buyers
    in the market.
    (Reporting by Charmian Kok; Editing by Eric Meijer)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Considered same period Aug 2011, sales volume up 5% I read..I presumably 7th months too...so relative comparison

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAro888
    Considered same period Aug 2011, sales volume up 5% I read..I presumably 7th months too...so relative comparison
    The media is the best CM available. Report sales don't report price, next month report price (in comparison with Aug) instead.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    They should have price volume chart of all 2 beds and above. That'll give a clearer picture of where this market is heading.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    They should have price volume chart of all 2 beds and above. That'll give a clearer picture of where this market is heading.
    Cannot be too transparent la..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ....but Reuter/Yahoo news reported this figure negatively:

    Singapore private home sales down 27 percent in August

    Reuters 15 hours ago

    SINGAPORE, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Singapore's private home
    sales in August dropped 27 percent from July to its lowest in
    two months, according to data from the Urban Redevelopment
    Authority released on Monday.
    Developers in Singapore sold 1,421 residential units last
    month excluding executive condominiums (EC), a category of
    apartments reserved mainly for Singaporeans, down from 1,946 in
    July, but higher than 1,371 in June.
    Including ECs, August home sales was 1,539 units, down 25.7
    percent from July.
    The decline in home sales in August could have been partly
    due to the Hungry Ghost Month which typically sees fewer buyers
    in the market.
    (Reporting by Charmian Kok; Editing by Eric Meijer)
    as usual all waiting for bad news to report otherwise NO job...

Similar Threads

  1. JUST SOLD: Ground-floor shop at The Arcade sold for $32,516 psf
    By Kevin Tan in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 28-12-15, 10:47
  2. JUST SOLD: Six-bedder at Four Seasons Park sold for $3.7 million profit
    By Kevin Tan in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 26-10-15, 09:24
  3. JUST SOLD: 5-room flat 60 Dakota Crescent sold at $928,000
    By Kevin Tan in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 07-10-15, 09:18
  4. Replies: 9
    -: 28-09-15, 10:04
  5. Replies: 0
    -: 09-09-15, 11:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •