Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovan Regency (Hoi Hup) near Kovan MRT

Hmm, is RC ledge indicated in floor plans?

Another question, what's the actual selling psf for KR?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Hmm, is RC ledge indicated in floor plans?

Another question, what's the actual selling psf for KR?
    Depends on the size and floor level .. Think avg is 1300psf

By the time it was my turn to join the queue on sat, I see abt less than 10 condo units left .... V scary .... Think ppl are smart and can easily differentiate between better and poorer projects, this one doesn't require much marketing efforts and gimmicks also selling like hotcakes ...

Is this a good project? Kovan residences closer to mrt

1250psf near mrt considered bao jiak ah? what's the other draw besides location?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    RC ledge can be quite a headache when pigeons settle there, or bees build a hive there.
    Like that can learn about the birds and the bees from the washroom.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    1250psf near mrt considered bao jiak ah? what's the other draw besides location?
    The mrt is the main draw. It's not just any other mrt stations but being one stop away from Serangoon interchange which brings u connected to the red, green and future DTL line within 3-4 stops. Moreover it brings u directly to the city at Dhoby Ghaut which is another major interchange itself. Hence, I see potential tenants from all over the island ...

Other draws include the NS facing, very simple and squarish layouts, not v congested site layout (not like only 20m away from opp block) and nearby amenities...

Not vested though

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    The mrt is the main draw. It's not just any other mrt stations but being one stop away from Serangoon interchange which brings u connected to the red, green and future DTL line within 3-4 stops. Moreover it brings u directly to the city at Dhoby Ghaut which is another major interchange itself. Hence, I see potential tenants from all over the island ...

Other draws include the NS facing, very simple and squarish layouts, not v congested site layout (not like only 20m away from opp block) and nearby amenities...

Not vested though
    u talk until like perfect lol

NEL is not my cup of tea ... i think more potential should be Tampines (or 1-2 stops from Tampines or Expo) as it will have 3 lines connected to it
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Not vested though
    what is the distance between the blocks?

what is the distance between the blocks?
    This one must consult our resident dimension consultant Kanarazu... Before the forum was down, he could even provide an estimate to the pool width taking into account the height and width of the side steps

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

NEL is not my cup of tea ... i think more potential should be Tampines (or 1-2 stops from Tampines or Expo) as it will have 3 lines connected to it
    I m jus responding to his query on the draws of this project ... So u only get to read the plus points in my response

This one must consult our resident dimension consultant Kanarazu... Before the forum was down, he could even provide an estimate to the pool width taking into account the height and width of the side steps
    for the size of the land, it feels like the blocks are only 25m apart.

for the size of the land, it feels like the blocks are only 25m apart.
    that is quite normal, most ECO blocks are that far apart, next time facing outside unblocked even a bit of noise and dust will be better than facing your opposite blocks or surrounded by high rise like this

Looks like 30-40-ish to me.
    I miscalculated on the pool. If agent's 5.8m is correct and map is to scale then actually lap is only 45m since 50m is measured between the 2 acute edges of the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Looks like 30-40-ish to me.
    I miscalculated on the pool. If agent's 5.8m is correct and map is to scale then actually lap is only 45m since 50m is measured between the 2 acute edges of the pool.
    that wide? what do you use to make those projections? amazing number projections though.

that's the caspian.heh.

Not vested though
    I am also puzzled that Kovan is so hot but have to say I am not a NE person, so maybe not my cup of tea.

Imo, it's main selling pt is location, mrt, amenities and perhaps 'affordable' quantum when you compare to the same no. of bedroom w K Residences and K Melody.

However, I felt the developer did maximise profit with not so good finishing and facilities. Just selling the location and I am sure most buyer would not mind and is gunning for rental income. Just my

i thought kovan melody is priced reasonably compared to kovan resi.

that wide? what do you use to make those projections? amazing number projections though.
    I compared with the 50m pool. Looks like 30m to me now but stack 27 if you look straight ahead northward you can get 45m, and if measured from the MM block it is only 25m. Overall very nicely spaced out.

hot demand could trigger release of GLS along Tampines Road, look at master plan there are 3 more plots opposite with high plot ratio of 3.5, 3.0

Phantom bro, I think Tampines potential will be v attractive one DTL is up. Btw, the new EC nx to Trilliant will be launched in Nov and it has a rather funny name called City Life @ Tampines ...

http://tampinesec.weebly.com/index.html

Touting the longest ever pool in a EC.

I compared with the 50m pool. Looks like 30m to me now but stack 27 if you look straight ahead northward you can get 45m, and if measured from the MM block it is only 25m. Overall very nicely spaced out.
    I forgot to mention one more plus point is that most units are single loading and independent ... You don't get to share walls with your neighbors ... Those facing outside on higher floors will enjoy even more privacy albeit with some traffic noise from the small roads

hot demand could trigger release of GLS along Tampines Road, look at master plan there are 3 more plots opposite with high plot ratio of 3.5, 3.0
    And hopefully this may hasten the refresh of the heartland mall area. Don't forget we also have wing tai coming up next.

And hopefully this may hasten the refresh of the heartland mall area. Don't forget we also have wing tai coming up next.
    wing tai is in prince charles and not in the heartlands right.

wing tai is in prince charles and not in the heartlands right.
    Wing Tai HQ building at 105,107 Tampines Rd recently rezoned as residential.

Wing Tai HQ building at 105,107 Tampines Rd recently rezoned as residential.
    oh, that could change a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    I am also puzzled that Kovan is so hot but have to say I am not a NE person, so maybe not my cup of tea.

Imo, it's main selling pt is location, mrt, amenities and perhaps 'affordable' quantum when you compare to the same no. of bedroom w K Residences and K Melody.

However, I felt the developer did maximise profit with not so good finishing and facilities. Just selling the location and I am sure most buyer would not mind and is gunning for rental income. Just my
    If URA concept plan 2001 can still be trusted there should be another MRT interchange at Hougang and Punggol stations. This I think have to wait naung naung.

ERL first man. maybe 20 years later got chance.

In kovan, There are some vacant land zoned for educational use eg parry and rosyth primary school campuses. Anyone knows what are they used for today?

Not vested though
    Dont like the dual ac ledge n dual balcony. N the road there always jam. Plus the char kuay tiao store there when cook in evening fumes all come out.

The need to widen that rosd outside kovan resi. Make an underpass or something.