Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Intero

Default Intero

Strange, I could have sworn there was an Intero thread. Well now there is.

Anybody bought this? What are its relative advantages/disadvantages to One Leicester? Besides the small/big condo issue...

what? Guest

Default Re: Intero

What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.

Unregistered Guest

The two plots of property in front of OL just beside Intero are up for sale.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by what?
    What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.
    Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone
    Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?

Unregistered Guest

Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?
    What's there to compare? Both are not worth it - can't make it.

Unregistered Guest

The two plots of property in front of OL just beside Intero are up for sale.

Any developments on them now?

Unregistered reader Guest

TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.

walter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered reader
    TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.
    OL has officially obtained TOP status on 23 April 2008.

Oler

John Guest

2 sites on both sides of Intero will be developed into high-rise apartments.
    As such, future residents of Intero will have to bear with construction noises,
    dust and dirt for 3 years for one site and another 3 years for the other site if
    both are developed at different time. Future residents of Intero and 2 new
    apartments will be able to talk and see their homes through the bedroom
    windows. Can someone assure me that such things will not happen?

Microscope Guest

Default Intero

Intero is good because it is near MRT station but the main set back all the glass panels are clear glass that means ALL activities in the bathroom can be seen even clearer. Developer has installed clear glass instead of tinted glass as in the S&P agreement. So looks like there maybe a bit of trouble trying to get things in order before TOP. Any feedback from Intero owners?

Tips Guest

Default Noise pollution at 1 Leicester

Just to add some comments regarding the comparison made by someone between Intero and 1L. I dont think 1L is superior in every way. One thing for sure, Intero is more peaceful in terms of noise pollution and perhaps this is one of the reasons Intero is being purchased. Imagine having your rooms next to the PIE. I was staying at a condo further down and next to the PIE and the noise of vehicular traffic was terrible, 24/7 noise pollution, even installing double glazing did not help. Sometimes the noise can drive you up the wall especially if you need some peace in the nights and weekends. Anyway, have a pleasant stay and dont despair, with future road improvements by LTA the DB will be reduced.

Tips Guest

Default Intero vs OL

Quote Originally Posted by what?
    Just to add some comments regarding the comparison made by someone between Intero and 1L. I dont think 1L is superior in every way. One thing for sure, Intero is more peaceful in terms of noise pollution and perhaps this is one of the reasons Intero is being purchased. Imagine having your rooms next to the PIE. I was staying at a condo further down and next to the PIE and the noise of vehicular traffic was terrible, 24/7 noise pollution, even installing double glazing did not help. Sometimes the noise can drive you up the wall especially if you need some peace in the nights and weekends. Anyway, have a pleasant stay and dont despair, with future road improvements by LTA the DB will be reduced.

Oler Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tips
    I owned a very high floor on the the PIE-facing OL #03 units. OMG, million dollar views from Kallang toMarina Bay to CBD to Orchard to Novena even to see Sky@Eleven at Thomson. No blockage for the next 300m infront. No need to hide the beatiful day /nite views. Noise, at first my concern, but it was much much better than I expected. When close behind window, it is just like any other units.

Tips Guest

Default Intero

Quote Originally Posted by Oler
    I owned a very high floor on the the PIE-facing OL #03 units. OMG, million dollar views from Kallang toMarina Bay to CBD to Orchard to Novena even to see Sky@Eleven at Thomson. No blockage for the next 300m infront. No need to hide the beatiful day /nite views. Noise, at first my concern, but it was much much better than I expected. When close behind window, it is just like any other units.
    Strange, my double glazing did not work for me and it drove me up the wall at times. Noise travels upwards and maybe some people are more sensitive to noises than others. That would mean you have to close all windows at all times. I came across many units facing highways and sadly it wasnt that peaceful as I wanted and eventually I decided against buying.

Busy Body Guest

Default Intero window Glass

ATTENTION ALL INTERO RESIDENTS.

DEVELOPER HAD INSTALLED CLEAR GLASS INSTEAD OF TINTED GLASS. RESIDENTS SHOULD ASK YOUR LAWYERS TO WRITE TO DEVELOPER DEMANDING A CHANGE BEFORE TOP. TINTED GLASS WINDOWS WOULD MEAN A COOLING ENVIRONMENT IN YOUR UNIT OTHERWISE YOU WILL PAY MORE FOR YOUR MONTHLY UTILITIES BILLS. NO SHORT CHANGING FOR INTERO RESIDENTS AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

Unregistered999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oler
    Personally, Great view don't last. I can assure u that after a few mths, u probably wun be excited about the view anymore. Initially, u will be very excited and invite ur frens relatives to appreciate the view and later on, novelty dies.

Again for noise, inititally, u may have sleepless nights and those who prefer not to have a/c during slp will have serious problems getting into slp. However, after few mths, ur body may adjust and adapt to the noise level.

I have moved from a place facing busy roads to very quiet ulu place now. RIght now, noise from crickets and toads r disturbing my sleep...lol

intero owner Guest

Default anyone know where is the back door?

i was told there is a back door but seems like it has been sealed up... with the back door it will save time to mrt, bust stop, market etc and is safer for the ladies instead of walking in the dark back alley.. any one know if it is in the contract???thanks

kay poh Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by intero owner
    i was told there is a back door but seems like it has been sealed up... with the back door it will save time to mrt, bust stop, market etc and is safer for the ladies instead of walking in the dark back alley.. any one know if it is in the contract???thanks
    Back door not in contract and will only pose additional security lapse and risks. Better to seal up anyway back door leads to dark lanes and not an advantage. Suggest dont use dark alley use the main road for your own safety.

Ya, be mindful of what the developer installed in your unit vs what had been shown in the show flat. The main door is now light brown without decorative lines whereas the show flat showed dark brown with decorative vertical and horizontal feature lines, what other things are now different.

intero owner Guest

Default back door

thanks kay poh for the information. i will take note..you are so detailed. I cant remember how the show flat looks like now... to be honest i was rather disappointed cos we were clearly told and brought to the exact place where the back door should be during the show flat. I am very particular of the safety as i used to find potong pasir not very well lit so if it helps to cut walking distance and it will be safer as we can view our wife and children from the balcony when they walk from mrt to the back door. I really saw a back door a few weeks ago but was shocked to see it sealed up now.

kay poh Guest

Default INTERO TOP

checked with developer expected TOP mid Sep 08 afterwhich Intero owners will be able to get keys to their units. Anyway, those who are NOT particular about the clear glass CAN collect their keys. Those who are mindful about clear glass, supposed to be tinted, are advised to RESOLVE the matter first before collecting their keys. UNITY IS STRENGTH.

take it from someone who is staying at Platinum Edge right now. the intero owners should ask for tinted glass.... cos from my balcony, i really could see into EVERY room (including the WC, shower and all bed rooms)! Gosh.... There really is zero privacy unless the windows are closed and the curtains are drawn....

but honestly, intero looks like a nice nice place with nice layout. I can see the pool and all the rooms (which have all been done up). In fact the keys should be ready for collection by the end of this month at this rate they are going.... even the children's playground on the 2nd level is up! Apologies for being kaypoh. I live above 12 floors at Platinum Edge, and my balcony faces Intero.... So whenever I am hanging out the laundry I will be looking at Intero.

cosynite Guest

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    take it from someone who is staying at Platinum Edge right now. the intero owners should ask for tinted glass.... cos from my balcony, i really could see into EVERY room (including the WC, shower and all bed rooms)! Gosh.... There really is zero privacy unless the windows are closed and the curtains are drawn....

but honestly, intero looks like a nice nice place with nice layout. I can see the pool and all the rooms (which have all been done up). In fact the keys should be ready for collection by the end of this month at this rate they are going.... even the children's playground on the 2nd level is up! Apologies for being kaypoh. I live above 12 floors at Platinum Edge, and my balcony faces Intero.... So whenever I am hanging out the laundry I will be looking at Intero.
    hello, dunno if you could help take a photo of the intero view e.g. swimming pool etc from your unit and post it here for us to view :-) thanks

Wink photo of intero

Can no probs!!! I can see all the units.... from the top floor to the first. so u guys should find it helpful....

let me take it tomorrow morning can? cos will only be back late tonight.

from my kay-poh-ness, i realised that there is one unit (on the 6th floor i think) that has homogeneous tiles, where the rest of the units have paraquet flooring in their MBR. How come that unit is so special??? The owners have a choice of flooring is it?

Default Intero

I have 2 units in Intero for sale but i also need 1 low floor unit in stack 3. Please contact me if you wish to sell or buy an unit.

Unregistered4444 Guest

This area is fully packed with high rise condos/apts that one can say hi to one another opposite. But not so feasbile for the "bed active" couples unless they like being voyagers.

Default Photos of intero

As requested, these are the photos of Intero taken from PE. You can see the pool and the surroundings. Pretty nice actually.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unregistered88 Guest

Default TOP

Checked with the developer and was informed that the TOP is very soon, maybe in 2 weeks time.

Happy Feet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    Checked with the developer and was informed that the TOP is very soon, maybe in 2 weeks time.
    Hurray! Hurray!

Unregistered88 Guest

Check this out. Applying for TOP now...

http://www.bca.gov.sg/plan_enquiry/S...0184-2005-BP01