Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Intero

Unregistered88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mutton ((:
    Yes. I do remember seeing the door at the show flat with silver trimmings and design. If you want, i have a photo available. Interested???
    Hi Mutton,

Can show us the pic? Thks.

mutton ((: Guest

Default Door

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    Hi Mutton,

Can show us the pic? Thks.

Okay. Here it is. Take a look, it is really different from what we have now...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mutton ((:
    Okay. Here it is. Take a look, it is really different from what we have now...
    sigh... how come so different...

Unregistered88 Guest

Hi Mutton,

Thks for sharing. Do you have anymore other pics? Can use those pics to check against ours...

Wink New Here

Hi hi neighbours

I'm new here Glad to see so many nice people in our building.
    Maybe we should organise some meet-your-neighbours-session once everyone has settled down

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jaccuzi
    Hi hi neighbours

I'm new here Glad to see so many nice people in our building.
    Maybe we should organise some meet-your-neighbours-session once everyone has settled down
    hi hi Jaccuzi, nice to see you here. does your unit has a jaccuzi just like your nick??

ha ha .. how i wish my unit have one.

Will use the pool below

Default it is friday!!

maybe we all can catch up again this weekend.. anyone tried the swimming pool? my son did but not me ..

Unhappy New Intero Owner

Hi to all Intero new owners, I am also an Intero owner but have not moved in as I am currently overseas. I am collecting my key much later than others, only in Oct. First of all I am quite disappointed after reading all the complaints on the workmanship and construction. I do agree that whatever they showcase earlier should match what is given now. So I will stand up for the tinted glass (as my unit is 03) and main door too. Another major disappointment is the monthly maintenance fee, I was told its around $270 per month when I bought it now its about $50 more! Can anyone advised is there anyway to reduce this amount?

Default monthly contribution

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Hi to all Intero new owners, I am also an Intero owner but have not moved in as I am currently overseas. I am collecting my key much later than others, only in Oct. First of all I am quite disappointed after reading all the complaints on the workmanship and construction. I do agree that whatever they showcase earlier should match what is given now. So I will stand up for the tinted glass (as my unit is 03) and main door too. Another major disappointment is the monthly maintenance fee, I was told its around $270 per month when I bought it now its about $50 more! Can anyone advised is there anyway to reduce this amount?
    When the MCST is formed later, it is up to the residents to compromise and collectively decide the quatum required to be able to satisfactorily maintain the premises and s wimming pool. Part of the monthly contribution will also go to the "sinking fund" for emergency repairs and so on.

sell sell sell Guest

Thumbs down

realise got cheated by low quality! sell off or get regret later
    anyway if u cant afford another 50, u r basically not fit to stay in private!
    poor fela go stay in hdb then

??? Guest

The maintenance fee also depends on how big your unit is? It's based on share value. The larger your unit, the higher the share value and higher maintenance fee.

One thing you need to understand is with this maintenance fee, you get a car park slot, 24 hrs Security, swimming pool, well maintain & nice garden, children playground, Gym, etc

Why still complain?

Thumbs down Shut up and Thank you

The person who commented on my note and suggested to sell my unit, PLEASE SHUT UP and mind your own business, its obvious you are not an Intero owner so get lost from this thread! Its not the $ that is the issue stupid! Its the feeling of getting "cheated" This thread is for quality comments not anything like yours..So get lost from here.

To "confused", thank you for the note, I guess I have to see for myself if the maintanence fee is worth it then. Thank you for your clarifications anyway.

Hi All,

I new here. Glad to see the discussions going around. I am making notes to ensure I didn't miss out any defects.

I have problems getting them to fix my defects on time. I can't get my contractors in cos they have not fixed some major defects, including uneven kitchen floor tiles. Did any of u face the same problem?

Default kitchen

hi,

Anyone has any photos taken during the showroom period? Because i don recall seeing the kitchen cabinets colors as well as the quality and the structure the same as built now

There are so many things that are different from the showroom and as Intero owners, we should be getting the same quality as we had already paid for it..

Once again, still having the feeling of being ripped off by Fortune Homes and its contractors

lawyer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lot39
    hi,

Anyone has any photos taken during the showroom period? Because i don recall seeing the kitchen cabinets colors as well as the quality and the structure the same as built now

There are so many things that are different from the showroom and as Intero owners, we should be getting the same quality as we had already paid for it..

Once again, still having the feeling of being ripped off by Fortune Homes and its contractors
    I would suggest that you talk to your lawyer to clear all your problem. Maybe get the rest together.

Unregisteredfgdgdgfdgdg Guest

Question Show room is pure ID, your unit is the bare unit

hi,

Reading the post here. I am a little surprise that folks are uninformed. The show room is a mockup with heavy ID. Your unit is the bare unit only. Many show romm you visit has break down wall with with glass partition. Once TOP or CSC, when you collect key, you cannot renovate your ID like what you see eg. No breakdown of wall unit, cannot change the door frame and door , no hacking of wall etc. Show room is sure nice .. but the
    this not what you are actually getting .... Features and specs are subjected to change according to fine print in your brochure,,

Unregistered3456 Guest

hi,

Intero folks,

You are really first time buyer .. no wonder so naive ...like previous post said. your unit is a bare unit .. a far cry from the show room. Only certain feature is confirmed like your kitchen cabinet.appliance .. even then final result is pending on the developer/ contractors wishes .. it is in the fine print .. Talk to lawyers only show your naivety ...no point .. don't waste your money and time ..... 2 cent worth od advice ..

Default toilet roll holder n towel rack

hi,

yes the defects are not done up and i was told must wait till end of the month then my toilet roll holder n towel rack can be fixed... n my bath tub is in need of a change too.. too many scratches n that will be a messy.

i overheard someone talking about the lpg in the lift and cant imagine that we have to get such mini ones cos our cabinet is just too small.

defects Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owner
    yes the defects are not done up and i was told must wait till end of the month then my toilet roll holder n towel rack can be fixed... n my bath tub is in need of a change too.. too many scratches n that will be a messy.

i overheard someone talking about the lpg in the lift and cant imagine that we have to get such mini ones cos our cabinet is just too small.
    If there are defects, make sure they are rectified. I undestand that as an owner, if the defects are not attended to, you can get your own quote and contractor to rectify them and charge back to the developer. But this will be a worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfgdgdgfdgdg
    Reading the post here. I am a little surprise that folks are uninformed. The show room is a mockup with heavy ID. Your unit is the bare unit only. Many show romm you visit has break down wall with with glass partition. Once TOP or CSC, when you collect key, you cannot renovate your ID like what you see eg. No breakdown of wall unit, cannot change the door frame and door , no hacking of wall etc. Show room is sure nice .. but the
    this not what you are actually getting .... Features and specs are subjected to change according to fine print in your brochure,,
    Whoever had written " features and specs are subjected to change" is only showing his or her stupidity and does not know the building business. Let me ask you, then what is the grand idea of signing the S&P agreement where some item brands are stated, (brand cannot change but model can) type of flooring, type of glass etc etc? Would you accept parquet floor in your living room if the S&P agreement states marble?? I guess you MUST accept bcos, like you said, the specs is subjected to change!! Would you accept gypsum board wall, like some old condos, if the specs calls for concrete plastered wall???

Fortunes Homes should sell all their units to people like you!! HA HA Dont be a stupid, Anyway a fool is born everyday.

Default Major Defects In Intero

I m the owner of 1 of the units in Intero...posting this to shown concern of some defects that has been bugging me..1stly...the glass windows stated are supposed to be tinted glass..even the developers knows about it..but yet they installed clear glass that is way above the 75% heat transmission range..2ndly..the grey boundary walls that surround the condo..only the sides facing the condo is plastered..the other side is not..you can still see the bricks...... 3rdly when you enter thru the main gate, if you have noticed that on the left side there's a exsiting building that eats into our boundary walls..thus causing the whole wall to look "cut off"..if that building is too be re-developed..do we as owners have to use our sinking funds to rebuild that portion of the wall???... Is it correct for our developer to leave it like that or they have to promise in a legal written agreement that if that happens they have to pay for their mistake??? 4thly..most of the bathtubs in the masterbedroom is badly scratched to the extend that i believe even the MD of fortune Home will not be able to accept it.. the tubs looked so used or 2nd hand with deep scratches..that i dont even feel lke using it at all..they should have place a protective sheet over it when they installed it to prevent those scratches..but it seems nothing of such was done and now we have to wait and see things to be corrected...5th booboo, if i can recall in the showroom the door for the walk-in wardrobe is frosted glass however we are all given wooden ones ...guess what i dont even have paper and towel holders in my masterbedroom..lolx...it seems that we have paid alot of money expecting the best..but instead 2nd rated items being installed in the units..and the developers are tryin to brush things aside thinking that we owners will just accept it as it is..further more the time taken to rectify the defects are taking too long for we have already start paying the bank loans...well i guess and i hope that these issues can be rectified before T.O.P..if not we might be paying a hefty price in the future..sheexxx...this is the 1st and the last unit that i will ever buy from fortune homes..i wrote this here is not to belittle the developer but it's just to address the issues as a concerned owner..

Default Tinted Glass

just wonder if microscope has the figures to show, what's the next step we owners should do to bring the developers to task?? cos i dont want this issue to remain neither do i want to pay to rectify it on my own..cos WE PAID FOR THOSE G** D*** tinted glass...it's not fair for us to fork out additional money to rect it.. what if the developers insisted that they are right and we are wrong.....sheexxx

Yes. There is hardly any room in the kitchen cabinet for LPG cylinder. I have bought an induction cooking hob to replace the given hob.

Sigh... I am so tired of the contractors. They fixed two uneven square tiles in the kitchen and chipped another 2 tiles. At this rate, I don't know when they are going to complete fixing the defects.

Quote Originally Posted by PissedOff
    just wonder if microscope has the figures to show, what's the next step we owners should do to bring the developers to task?? cos i dont want this issue to remain neither do i want to pay to rectify it on my own..cos WE PAID FOR THOSE G** D*** tinted glass...it's not fair for us to fork out additional money to rect it.. what if the developers insisted that they are right and we are wrong.....sheexxx
    ATTENTION ALL INTERO HOME BUYERS:
    I share your frustrations and concerns. A meeting will be convened shortly among home buyers to look into ways to expedite the glass issue, hopefully from some legal experts. We cannot wait, wait and wait for things to happen since developer is non-committal on the glass issue. Christmas is around the corner and we are far, far away from realising our new homes for Y09.
    To establish contacts, please leave your name, mobile no. and email address to the security guard.

Default more defects

Quote Originally Posted by MAYBELINE
    Yes. There is hardly any room in the kitchen cabinet for LPG cylinder. I have bought an induction cooking hob to replace the given hob.

Sigh... I am so tired of the contractors. They fixed two uneven square tiles in the kitchen and chipped another 2 tiles. At this rate, I don't know when they are going to complete fixing the defects.
    u are right...when they rectified some other defects, new defects surfaced again like i noticed last week my master bed room flooring has new strain n scratches..and the best part of all is that the workers torn away my defects masking tapes n papers ( rectifying some n ignoring some) n i need to redo it all again n that was the 3rd time i was doing it... first i started with masking tape, then post it pad and on sun i stick bright pink finger arrows now!! the next time they tear away without rectifing it i will just email them the photos i taken of my bright pink arrows!!

Unregistered88 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAYBELINE

Hi,

May i ask what you do to the existing hob? We also thought of changing but its too wasteful if we can get anyone to take in ours existing one. Care to share?

1) LPG:LPG tank have standard size for domestic usage. The small ones will not last and not for domestic usage... u guys need to press on this. Fortune might as well asked us to use the Aluminum SMALL CAN you use for Steamboat. they may resolve by electric induction stove, but i dun like it.. it sucks electricity bill.
    2) Defects: I had almost given out in getting them to rectify the defects, caused the workmanship is so bad,, it look worst. plainly to say, my house is full of putty and silicon and not replacement. Defect is a defect, with putty or silicon is still a defect being covered.
    3) Maintenance Fee: using to wash someone white car...that is wrong.
    4) Tinted glass: i dun mind the glass, but if that is the liability for developers. ... I WANT THEM TO DO IT!

1) Anyway, what is our management doing? there is nothing coming out from them? Shouldn't there be a rep in Intero as they representing us?Or something ?absolutely nothing!!!... or it just a hotline for us dial in and that's about it......... we do pay our maintenance fee....(Omar and Chia is from Fortune), regardlessly, they should START "MANAGING" and represent the owners!!!
    2) I wonder.... if the interior is so bad. how about the struc......

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered3456
    Intero folks,

You are really first time buyer .. no wonder so naive ...like previous post said. your unit is a bare unit .. a far cry from the show room. Only certain feature is confirmed like your kitchen cabinet.appliance .. even then final result is pending on the developer/ contractors wishes .. it is in the fine print .. Talk to lawyers only show your naivety ...no point .. don't waste your money and time ..... 2 cent worth od advice ..
    Dear Unregistered3456,

If u are not an Intero owner, please leave the forum now as this is nothing to do with u. If u are an Intero owner, then u should be standing together with us, instead of saying such wordings...