Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Intero

Default dun get me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by owner
    maybe u can tell me where to get the film tooo.. my son was rolling all over the place on sunday so i thought i will clean up today but wow it is just as dirty even though windows are closed...

i guess mine got " visitors" (cockcoach) cos of this

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=24723

i think it could be my unit or some one else featured there cos i remember passing by few mths ago and seeing workers clothing hanging at the window..

but i am fine as long as the pest shift out when i shift in.. ha ha..
    i meant the workers might have ate or have food items in my unit n that y got cockcoach.. but anyway my bath tub sink is so rusty and my wc cover is dropping off ( some heavy weight used it or it has not been screwed well).. but well just hope they will do a gd repair work...

twentieth Guest

maybe u can tell me where to get the film tooo.. my son was rolling all over the place on sunday so i thought i will clean up today but wow it is just as dirty even though windows are closed...
    we are looking at either 3M or V-Kool.

Intero Guest

Default can share?

Hi,
    I am also an INTERO owner and just got my keys yesterday. Agree the workmanship is rather disappointing. Also gave up writing on the form Mr Chia gave us.

Hi Twentieth, do you mind sharing the excel spreadsheet?

By the way, may I know if there is shower mixer for your master bedroom bath? Mine only has the bath mixer/tap, no shower head attached...

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Intero
    Hi,
    I am also an INTERO owner and just got my keys yesterday. Agree the workmanship is rather disappointing. Also gave up writing on the form Mr Chia gave us.

Hi Twentieth, do you mind sharing the excel spreadsheet?

By the way, may I know if there is shower mixer for your master bedroom bath? Mine only has the bath mixer/tap, no shower head attached...
    Hi there, good to see you around. My excel spreadsheet is of the same tables used in Mr Chia's form. Nothing special.

No shower head for your master bedroom bath? stunn...it should come with it as a whole package! The shower head is of the same used in the common bath room. Highlight this to the contractor.

intero Guest

...so there is supposed to be a shower head...i was wondering the developer thinks intero pple have time in the world to take long bath everyday

1 major defect for my unit...

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by intero
    ...so there is supposed to be a shower head...
    Yes, absolutely. One major short-change in your unit.

mango Guest

Cool glass

Quote Originally Posted by twentieth
    we are looking at either 3M or V-Kool.
    Let us put more pressure on Fortune Homes for your long term comfort!!! The more pressure we put the faster Fortune Homes will act. We have to save ourselves from the heat, heat, heat..............otherwise we will be roasted in our own homes

Default anyone moving in sooon?

Quote Originally Posted by mango
    Let us put more pressure on Fortune Homes for your long term comfort!!! The more pressure we put the faster Fortune Homes will act. We have to save ourselves from the heat, heat, heat..............otherwise we will be roasted in our own homes
    any outcome about the glass???

twentieth Guest

any outcome about the glass???
    no sound no picture from the developers...

Default sigh...

no sound no picture from the developers...
    i was actually trying to let my son nap on sat but it was too bright n too hot so in the end i gave up....

twentieth Guest

i was actually trying to let my son nap on sat but it was too bright n too hot so in the end i gave up....
    just curious, is your unit windy? because when i went to my room and also in the living room, it's pretty windy.

Default wind

just curious, is your unit windy? because when i went to my room and also in the living room, it's pretty windy.
    my storeroom and the kitchen and the back room are windy but not the rooms facing the pool.. it can be rather hot..
    i think your side is more windy than mine.. i went to the 3rd floor ( the one which Freddy is trying to sell) and it was so breezy..

raypeng Guest

my storeroom and the kitchen and the back room are windy but not the rooms facing the pool.. it can be rather hot..
    i think your side is more windy than mine.. i went to the 3rd floor ( the one which Freddy is trying to sell) and it was so breezy..
    Which unit you from? Mine, unit 02 is windy

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raypeng
    Which unit you from? Mine, unit 02 is windy
    yup. i believe unit 01 and 02 pretty windy. im from unit 01.

raypeng Guest

Now, i am having headache on the defect report. So many, dont knw how to start. Maybe will just ask Chia to come and rectify base on the stickers. Practically the whole house is full of stickers!!!

Unregistered88 Guest

Has anyone activated their SCV? Was trying out my starhub broadband but no signal.

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered88
    Has anyone activated their SCV? Was trying out my starhub broadband but no signal.

You need to give StarHub a call to activate your account in your new residential address. Give them at least 1 or 2 working days to have it activated. Same thing for your telephone line, electricity & water.

lemon Guest

Default Wind

yup. i believe unit 01 and 02 pretty windy. im from unit 01.
    Right, it is very very windy at units 01 and 02 bcos of the wind draft. My unit at 04 is stuffy and air is stale.

lemon Guest

Lightbulb sunny

So dont give up easily fighting for tinted glass. Alternatively, ask your son to wear sun glasses to protect the sub rays into the room. FYI even with curtain it will not help very much bcos the solar energy is already inside the room.

Default Third Party Home Diagnosis

Spend 3 days masking the defects. AND I Gave OUT. Will be engaging a third Party Inspector for my unit. If the house interior is done that badly. I can't imagine the hidden workmanship(false ceiling pipings). Did you guys check closely not just on the workmanship, but the correct things they need to do and yet did not.. say, waterproofing of vanity, Gap between the Kitchen Cabinet to the skirting(roaches). waterproofing of bathtub. Check for hollow sound under the tiles?.. Marble joint, and the tone should be close btw tiles? As the marble has a numbering system during delivery which they may not had follow. LPG tank not able to place inside cabinet? And there is no hose from stove (sealed). Condenser(my fins was bended) and the tubing did not sealed properly. I suspect floor/wall is warp, that is why I getting a pro...

Default Third Party Home Diagnosis

Spend 3 days masking the defects. AND I Gave OUT. Will be engaging a third Party Inspector for my unit. If the house interior is done that badly. I can't imagine the hidden workmanship(false ceiling pipings). Did you guys check closely not just on the workmanship, but the correct things they need to do and yet did not.. say, waterproofing of vanity, Gap between the Kitchen Cabinet to the skirting(roaches). waterproofing of bathtub. Check for hollow sound under the tiles?.. Marble joint, and the tone should be close btw tiles? As the marble has a numbering system during delivery which they may not had follow. LPG tank not able to place inside cabinet? And there is no hose from stove (sealed). Condenser(my fins was bended) and the tubing did not sealed properly. I suspect floor/wall is warp, that is why I getting a pro...

twentieth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by geotcs
    whoa.. sounds quite bad. for mine, i had already gotten the contractor to seal up the gap with the sealent. after which, i will add on with my own sealent as well. floor is pretty uneven, especially in between tiles. other than that ok la. the cabinet to put the LPG tank seems pretty small for the normal size one used in HDB.

how much does the professional cost? oh btw you are from which unit??

Dear Owners

Please visit and register at the discussion forum below to discuss on Intero.

http://intero.sgboards.com/intero.html

PotongPasirMRT Guest

Default Parc Aston

New Apartment that area, I saw that they are starting work soon.

http://www.whyewah.com/web/leicester.php

The layout of all floors are so much better then woodsville, 1L or Intero...

All three rooms, all with attached bathrooms.

Wanted to enquire on the 8th floor unit, but was told that both 8th floor units are sold even before they launch this project... dam..

They selling for $880psf, but heard they are increasing the price to $900 due to rising material cost..

Default wind

Quote Originally Posted by lemon
    Right, it is very very windy at units 01 and 02 bcos of the wind draft. My unit at 04 is stuffy and air is stale.
    yes it is windy at 01 and 02 side..just go the playground and u can feel the wind... but my side is 03 and it is not windy esp afternoon.. and my master bed room n another rm gets the sun in the afternoon..

yes i wish the glass will be tinted more.. cos i just cant imagine staying in a fishtank.

Default wind

yes it is windy at 01 and 02 side..just go the playground and u can feel the wind... but my side is 03 and it is not windy esp afternoon.. and my master bed room n another rm gets the sun in the afternoon..

yes i wish the glass will be tinted more.. cos i just cant imagine staying in a fishtank.

lemon Guest

Default defects

Dear Owners

On defects, 2 things are a must in your defect list 1. external glass to change to tinted glass and 2. change to decorative door as per sjhow flat. The rest are minor and can be dealt with the contractor, Chia.

Hope all owners are mindful and cooperative otherwise the 2 defects will never be rectified. Owners have the advantage bcos there are documentary proof. DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default welcome!!! great to have u guys as neighbours! =)

Hi hi,

It's great seeing the Intero people moving in at last! A warm welcome to the neighbourhood!

From your postings, I am sorry to see that Fortune Homes has a number of defects in their workmanship. Just a lighter note - my neighbours and I are looking at Intero and telling one another that Intero looks so much nicer - you have a great pool, nice landscaping, nice children's playground, and decent BBQ pits. So well, beyond all the defects, from an outsider's viewpoint, Intero really looks great. Hope this can cheer u guys up a bit.

In the meantime, wish you all the very best in dealing with the contractor and the developer. And welcome to the neighbourhood!

whoa.. sounds quite bad. for mine, i had already gotten the contractor to seal up the gap with the sealent. after which, i will add on with my own sealent as well. floor is pretty uneven, especially in between tiles. other than that ok la. the cabinet to put the LPG tank seems pretty small for the normal size one used in HDB.

how much does the professional cost? oh btw you are from which unit??
    Cost about 600-700 bucks. they will generate the report. They will check everything even what is behind the false ceiling and hit on every tiles and timber.....
    If u think it sound bad... there is worst

Default hello

Dear Owners

On defects, 2 things are a must in your defect list 1. external glass to change to tinted glass and 2. change to decorative door as per sjhow flat. The rest are minor and can be dealt with the contractor, Chia.

Hope all owners are mindful and cooperative otherwise the 2 defects will never be rectified. Owners have the advantage bcos there are documentary proof. DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lemon can u show us a photo of the door that was promised? thanks