Page 1 of 19 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Intero

Default Intero

Strange, I could have sworn there was an Intero thread. Well now there is.

Anybody bought this? What are its relative advantages/disadvantages to One Leicester? Besides the small/big condo issue...

what?

Default Re: Intero

What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.

Unregistered

The two plots of property in front of OL just beside Intero are up for sale.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by what?
    What is there to talk about? Intero is inferior to One Leicester in every way, from developer reputation to construction quality to facilities to materials to land area to architecture to price to value for money! I am not kidding or downgrading Intero on purpose but the facts speak for themselves. Compare point by point, One Leicester comes up tops.
    Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Though I'm an OL owner, I believe every condo project has its strengths and weaknesses. Owners of Intero and OL must have bought their apts given their respective merits. It also depends on the different needs and requirements of individual buyers. So it's not an "A is definitely better than B" situation. In any case, it's good that ahlahdin pioneered an Intero thread. But I don't see the value in trying to discuss the adv/disadv of Intero compared to OL at this point in time when both projects are already sold-out. Perhaps the thread can focus on Intero itself or invite suggestions on how the "Leicester community" at large can improve the living environment for the residents of Leicester in future. That would be more constructive, isn't it? Just my humble views. Have a nice day everyone
    Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?

Unregistered

Perhaps comparisons could still help people decide on sub-sale units between the two?
    What's there to compare? Both are not worth it - can't make it.

Unregistered

The two plots of property in front of OL just beside Intero are up for sale.

Any developments on them now?

Unregistered reader

TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.

walter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered reader
    TOP for OL is May 2008 and it is December for Intero.
    OL has officially obtained TOP status on 23 April 2008.

Oler

John

2 sites on both sides of Intero will be developed into high-rise apartments.
    As such, future residents of Intero will have to bear with construction noises,
    dust and dirt for 3 years for one site and another 3 years for the other site if
    both are developed at different time. Future residents of Intero and 2 new
    apartments will be able to talk and see their homes through the bedroom
    windows. Can someone assure me that such things will not happen?

Page 1 of 19 1234561116 ... LastLast