Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: D21 Toh Tuck / Jurong kechil area - freehold or 99 years?

Unregisteredzzz Guest

Default BTw beacon heights won't need buyers like you..lol

Beacon Heights does not need cheapo buyers like you. Anyway, it is fast selling out, but of course, what do you care coz the project is out of ur reach anyway...lol. I doubt you can even afford a condo near town. Continue enjoying the radiation and isolation in hillview and be fooled to think that the govt is going to develop the pathetic area into something vibrant. little india with all the ah nehs is anytime better than hillview with a bunch of residents who are high on dope, thinking that they are living in a prime area....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered18
    You are a strange but pathetic creature. Your bacon heights clearly cannot sell, and you have taken to advertising every where and bashing people who do not agree with your warped views. I pity you.

Guess you have to go out and get a real job soon...perhaps you are one of those delinquent agents that propnex is trying to get rid of. Maybe you can go and sell insurance or sell cars instead...

Hahaha Guest

Most prime districts are no walking distance to shopping centers. If you're so obsessed with shopping at some suburban mall, then just buy condos there. But more atas people wouldn't care about staying near West Mall or Tampines Mall or whatever shopping centers.

As for telephone towers and signals, Fort Canning has a big one and it is everywhere. Most important is not to bring your handphone to your ear - that is the MOST damaging to your body as the power is very strong and close to your body. I know because I'm a doctor.

And please do not go around spamming every forum with your Beacon Heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredz
    Another bozo...go and study the area well before commenting. beacon heights is in a pristine area unlike what u mentioned. hillview has been condemned for the past 10 over years and it will remain condemned for the next 10 years. Bukit Batok HDB flats are anytime better than a condo in hillview. hillview residents have to take a pathetic shuttle service just to get to Westmall when a lot of Bt Batok residents just need to take a short walk to Westmall. U get to live near greenery, but at the same time near the Radio and TV tall spires in the nature park and hinhede area that give out radiation 24 hours a day. Go and enjoy ur greenery and have ur cells mutated everyday till u get cancer. hillview is known for its cheapskate condos for a good reason. don't ever hope to get a shopping mall in that pathetic area and the government is just taking pity on pathetic residents in hillview by giving u guys an MRT station at the Salvation Army after so many donkey years of seclusion and isolation.

deee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered5
    at least these directors have better foresight than layman like u n me. Fyi the hsbc director has net worth of mre than 10mil and can afford most condos in sing. Wth mre than 15yr in banking, he is definitely not a dumbass to throw 1.5mil on a property he sees no prospect. A banker wth a whole load of insider info n dne hs research has laid a wager on beacon heights so it wont be a bad choice.
    then you go buy up a few units there lah, since it's such a killing and u so cock sure. why share this golden opputinioty with others? the reason is: it's not a sure thing, u stand to gain by selling to others. it's so obvious. u think people are stupid isit?

bee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredz
    Another bozo...go and study the area well before commenting. beacon heights is in a pristine area unlike what u mentioned. hillview has been condemned for the past 10 over years and it will remain condemned for the next 10 years. Bukit Batok HDB flats are anytime better than a condo in hillview. hillview residents have to take a pathetic shuttle service just to get to Westmall when a lot of Bt Batok residents just need to take a short walk to Westmall. U get to live near greenery, but at the same time near the Radio and TV tall spires in the nature park and hinhede area that give out radiation 24 hours a day. Go and enjoy ur greenery and have ur cells mutated everyday till u get cancer. hillview is known for its cheapskate condos for a good reason. don't ever hope to get a shopping mall in that pathetic area and the government is just taking pity on pathetic residents in hillview by giving u guys an MRT station at the Salvation Army after so many donkey years of seclusion and isolation.
    how come u know so much about westmall ah? u stay bukit batok central there is it? be careful u don't come down with dengue fever hor. my condo in hume very clean and healthy one. no have low class people like you who got no money.

hiclass guy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by deee
    . u think people are stupid isit?
    yes, evidently he does!!!

ahseng Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bee
    how come u know so much about westmall ah? u stay bukit batok central there is it? be careful u don't come down with dengue fever hor. my condo in hume very clean and healthy one. no have low class people like you who got no money.
    hahahah!! swee!! well said!

Unregisteredzzz Guest

my condo is near town n i own 2 properties. Hume pk 1 or Hume Pk 2, both are as crap. U drive past along bt timah and see those huge intimidating spires just beside the condo. If u study properties overseas, only cheap housing can be found beside radio antennaes, generators and spires, so much for being in a high class area. As i said, u must be high on dope.

Unregisteredzzz Guest

as for ur comments on hdb residents in bt batok, u must be envious of the better amenities they have compared to ur pathetic hume pk. Maybe when u bought ur condo, u were stupid enuf to think lam soon was a shopping mall until u got chased out by the guard one day...lol.

hotio Guest

Total rubbish. Developing countries have telephone towers and cables everywhere - in fact the most concerntrated in town areas. As for developed countries with high building density, the transceivers are on top of buildings. In short, the signals are everywhere - in fact the most concerntrated radio signals in dense urban areas - ask any engineers from the telcos and they can enlighten you. Towers are just mere structures to house the radio transceivers in areas when there ain't buildings, e.g. nature reserves, so that you can get signals on your mobile even if you go trekking at Bukit Timah hill or Fort Canning Hill. I would suggest you improve your general knowledge before spouting nonsense. This further shows your lack of proper upbringing and education. Bukit Timah and Fort Canning will always be a upmarket area, despite the towers, because the signals are everywhere!

Go back to beacon hts, which happens to be one of the worst threads with vulgarities all over. Seriously, I cannot understand why anyone has to stoop so low. Is it that difficult for you to just engage in proper discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredzzz
    my condo is near town n i own 2 properties. Hume pk 1 or Hume Pk 2, both are as crap. U drive past along bt timah and see those huge intimidating spires just beside the condo. If u study properties overseas, only cheap housing can be found beside radio antennaes, generators and spires, so much for being in a high class area. As i said, u must be high on dope.

Peace Guest

There is a base station right on top of your condo. Would you prefer to have no handphone signals at your house?

I'm putting up a proper post for those hijackers who like to put down everybody's property and promote their own. At the end of the day, people choose to stay in different places for different reasons. There is no need to put other people down. It doesn't elevate yourself to a higher level. If you need to resort to putting down other people to make yourself feel good, it just shows how insecure you are. A person may choose to buy Bukit Timah because he like the nature reserves and he or she grew up in Bukit Timah and they prefer to be near their parents. Or he or she has childrens studying in nearby schools, e.g. MGS or NJC or whatever. You are afraid of radio signals and using the handphone but he or she done has done their research and found out that such signals are relatively harmless. There is no need to call people stupid or whatever because he or she made an informed choice to buy his or her dream home. You kept saying that there is no shopping mall in Bukit Timah but most Bukit Timah residents or even Hillview, a shopping center is NOT important. You chose beacon heights perhaps because you like to be near Little India and like the sound of vehicles at CTE or near Boon Keng schools or whatever. Is there a shopping mall near Beacon Heights or your current home? If yes, I feel happy for you because you seem to be so bent on having a shopping mall at your doorstep, but for many, it is not important. I don't think you can impose your taste on other people. Different strokes for different folks.

Peace.

Unregisteredzzz Guest

there is no denying that the radiowaves are mre concentrated in ur so called hi class hume pk cmpared to bt batok central. Ask IDA and they will shed mre lite to u. Do u knw how many megawatts of energy those spires emit? I doubt u even bother to research that b4 u moved into ur so calld hi class cndo. I wont retract the fact that low class housing are usually found beside spires and antannaes overseas coz u r probably nt well travelld enuf to knw that. I did nt say near, i said beside whch is where ur so calld hi class cndo is located. Intelligent ppl would never even think of buyng a cndo in hume area.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotio
    Total rubbish. Developing countries have telephone towers and cables everywhere - in fact the most concerntrated in town areas. As for developed countries with high building density, the transceivers are on top of buildings. In short, the signals are everywhere - in fact the most concerntrated radio signals in dense urban areas - ask any engineers from the telcos and they can enlighten you. Towers are just mere structures to house the radio transceivers in areas when there ain't buildings, e.g. nature reserves, so that you can get signals on your mobile even if you go trekking at Bukit Timah hill or Fort Canning Hill. I would suggest you improve your general knowledge before spouting nonsense. This further shows your lack of proper upbringing and education. Bukit Timah and Fort Canning will always be a upmarket area, despite the towers, because the signals are everywhere!

Go back to beacon hts, which happens to be one of the worst threads with vulgarities all over. Seriously, I cannot understand why anyone has to stoop so low. Is it that difficult for you to just engage in proper discussion?

Unregistered1 Guest

Check with your engineer friends from the telcos where the highest concerntration of radio waves are. It is in Orchard Road - the most dense base stations and radio transeivers per sq km. Also, rural areas in many countries have no buildings, therefore the only way to erect radio transceivers is on towers. If given a choice, most telcos prefer not to build towers as they're expensive to build! It's cheaper to just place the transceivers on top of buildings. BTW, I don't stay in Hume. I'm just stating a fact. And no one here says Bukit Timah or Hume is high class here. You're the one who keeps saying that other people thinks the place is high class. There is no class difference in SG. Cheers!

there is no denying that the radiowaves are mre concentrated in ur so called hi class hume pk cmpared to bt batok central. Ask IDA and they will shed mre lite to u. Do u knw how many megawatts of energy those spires emit? I doubt u even bother to research that b4 u moved into ur so calld hi class cndo. I wont retract the fact that low class housing are usually found beside spires and antannaes overseas coz u r probably nt well travelld enuf to knw that. I did nt say near, i said beside whch is where ur so calld hi class cndo is located. Intelligent ppl would never even think of buyng a cndo in hume area.

Unregistered18 Guest

HAHAHA...U can curse agents for all you want, coz i too do not like them too...If you wish to continue thinking that i am an agent, go ahead at ur own stupidity. curse the parasitic profession for all you want and u might want to propose to the government to ban property agents altogether. I will give you all the support and even rally behind you!! what a clown you are mistaking me for being in that parasitic profession....
    If this fella is really NOT an agent, then he is either linked to the developer, or is a sub seller. Either way, he is desparate to hawk his useless junk...i for one know which prop NOt TO BUY. Thanks to him.

Unregisteredzzz Guest

I have all the money I need to spend and own 2 properties and in no need to sell anything anytime. i can keep my 2 properties till the day i die and have lots of money to spend in the bank. I despise agents just as much as people out there who think everyone is desperate to throw out their properties in the market. I am the sort that is blatant in my comments about shitty projects but it doesnt mean that when i praise a project to high heaven, i have a vested interest in it. only people who are guile and bo liao think that way. i was just having fun in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered18
    If this fella is really NOT an agent, then he is either linked to the developer, or is a sub seller. Either way, he is desparate to hawk his useless junk...i for one know which prop NOt TO BUY. Thanks to him.

qwert Guest

don't bluff lah. u where got money buy condo in town. u now desperate to buy one in UBT area so u talking the market down mah. everyone oso know wat u saying.

qwwewe Guest

as for ur comments on hdb residents in bt batok, u must be envious of the better amenities they have compared to ur pathetic hume pk. Maybe when u bought ur condo, u were stupid enuf to think lam soon was a shopping mall until u got chased out by the guard one day...lol.
    so u staying in bt batok central lah. aiyah! sorrie! paiseh hor. ya lah, ya lah , ur hdb 3 room is better than my hume ave, high floor penthouse unit lah. okie? happy 'not???

qwewe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Peace
    There is a base station right on top of your condo. Would you prefer to have no handphone signals at your house?

I'm putting up a proper post for those hijackers who like to put down everybody's property and promote their own. At the end of the day, people choose to stay in different places for different reasons. There is no need to put other people down. It doesn't elevate yourself to a higher level. If you need to resort to putting down other people to make yourself feel good, it just shows how insecure you are. A person may choose to buy Bukit Timah because he like the nature reserves and he or she grew up in Bukit Timah and they prefer to be near their parents. Or he or she has childrens studying in nearby schools, e.g. MGS or NJC or whatever. You are afraid of radio signals and using the handphone but he or she done has done their research and found out that such signals are relatively harmless. There is no need to call people stupid or whatever because he or she made an informed choice to buy his or her dream home. You kept saying that there is no shopping mall in Bukit Timah but most Bukit Timah residents or even Hillview, a shopping center is NOT important. You chose beacon heights perhaps because you like to be near Little India and like the sound of vehicles at CTE or near Boon Keng schools or whatever. Is there a shopping mall near Beacon Heights or your current home? If yes, I feel happy for you because you seem to be so bent on having a shopping mall at your doorstep, but for many, it is not important. I don't think you can impose your taste on other people. Different strokes for different folks.

Peace.
    EXACTLY! He brag got 2 units in TOWN wor! As far I know, if i own 2 unit in town (wah) i won't even bother to talk down suburban condo.

Unregistered188 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by analyst101
    The actual location is just outside Beauty World. Not many condos nearby, mainly landed and a couple of developments there. You may wish to walk around there to find what is actually within walking distance, rather than go by what some forummers are saying.

There is also a patch of vacant land there (in fact over or next to the underground MRT station). However, it is likely that this will be developed into a mall or other commercial building, in view of its location and `value', rather than into a residential property.
    There will likely be a new international school at this area. According to the report and photo in the Straits Times, it will be next to Meadow Lodge and Beauty World. Also, next to the upcoming Beauty World MRT station. Good for those interested in getting a rental property around here.

Default The BEVERLY @toh tuck

Hi,

I went to view the showflat (the beverly@toh tuck) yesterday, was an enbloc of goodluck view. 900 psft, FH, 115+ units. Is this price realistic given the current economic situation ? High oak nearby is going for 600 psf, 99 yr, and is already 8 year old since TOP.

Beverly is by Hiap Hoe and marketing agent is DTZ .. i ask for 10% and was told it is ridiculous.

Am looking at toh tuck area because of the schools.

wow, what a sad forum here. First world condos, 3rd class citizens..