Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Feng-Shui...

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    I love my Hello Kitty crystal!
    I feel happy when I look at it.

Aiyoh, so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Any good ones to recommend? Will keep in mind for the next house audit.
    My sister-in-law engaged one from People's Park Centre but I'm not sure about the actual address. Already asked her twice for it and she said she will give me the name card but already half year gone still no news leh.

She spent almost $10k (including the fountain, cost $5k+), and some small displays here and there. After engaging this fengshui master, she striked a few times 4-D and she almost got back all her money that she had spent on "fengshui".

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Aiyoh, so cute.
    Usually I am not interested in crystals. But when I saw this at my friend's place, I fell in love with it. Got it duty free at the airport departure. It is this year's limited edition.

My sister-in-law engaged one from People's Park Centre but I'm not sure about the actual address. Already asked her twice for it and she said she will give me the name card but already half year gone still no news leh.

She spent almost $10k (including the fountain, cost $5k+), and some small displays here and there. After engaging this fengshui master, she striked a few times 4-D and she almost got back all her money that she had spent on "fengshui".
    Wow.. buy stuff again.. sigh.... Fengshui audit is $2k min? ..$10k is for stuff..
    wow.. No wonder so many fengshui masters... 1 month , 1 customer also comfortable living.

A frn just flown in one master from HK....

buttercarp, where did you buy your hello kitty crystal? would like to buy one for my other half.

Anyone has experience with Victor Li or David Tong?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    buttercarp, where did you buy your hello kitty crystal? would like to buy one for my other half.
    Would definitely be a good present for your other half!
    It is available at Swarovski crystal. It would be cheaper to buy it from the airport departure as it is duty free. Other alternative would be to order online.

Would definitely be a good present for your other half!
    It is available at Swarovski crystal. It would be cheaper to buy it from the airport departure as it is duty free. Other alternative would be to order online.
    thanks for the tip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Wow.. buy stuff again.. sigh.... Fengshui audit is $2k min? ..$10k is for stuff..
    wow.. No wonder so many fengshui masters... 1 month , 1 customer also comfortable living.
    $10k not solely for the stuff, it includes the Fengshui master fees. BTW, all the stuff was bought by the owner herself, not through the master. Master only gave advise. But I still think $10k is too much lor.

My friend paid $1,888 for his new house and found that money well spent

Usually I am not interested in crystals. But when I saw this at my friend's place, I fell in love with it. Got it duty free at the airport departure. It is this year's limited edition.
    I like crystals, especially cute little one. My friend once told me, when you see something, and you like it immediately, this shows that "ni men" have "yuan".

I like crystals, especially cute little one. My friend once told me, when you see something, and you like it immediately, this shows that "ni men" have "yuan".
    That's true.
    If I like something which is costly, usually I won't buy in the spur of the moment.
    But if I find myself thinking about it after 1 day, I will definitely go for it.
    Just like buying house, must have "yuan".
    If have, you will not need too long to decide.

I was watching historical korean serial, "the great king sejong". the court astronomer predicted eclipse, but it was off because the astronomy chart was from China, so the stars are different position.
    So they developed their own star chart.

So asking fengshui fans here, does the properties on fengshui changes based on geography? Do you need to make small tweaks here and there to adapt to local conditions? ie HK and Singapore are so far off in latitude.

usually if I slept with a guy, will not think about him after one day. but if I do, then....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    usually if I slept with a guy, will not think about him after one day. but if I do, then....
    Then get married?

then means the sex was good. want some more. muahahahhahaha

Have to migrate to San Francisco for that...

Then get married?

Brrrr... goosebumps....

Please remember to floss... and wash your face (among other areas)

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    Have to migrate to San Francisco for that...
    Can also go Dutch .

施主虽然想看淡人间,但仍然沉迷男尘里。

then means the sex was good. want some more. muahahahhahaha
    bro bro bro

That's true.
    If I like something which is costly, usually I won't buy in the spur of the moment.
    But if I find myself thinking about it after 1 day, I will definitely go for it.
    Just like buying house, must have "yuan".
    If have, you will not need too long to decide.
    They say you don't pick the crystals, but crystals pick you .... It's just like u enter a shop and the crystals kept shouting and waving at you "buy me buy me!"

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    They say you don't pick the crystals, but crystals pick you .... It's just like u enter a shop and the crystals kept shouting and waving at you "buy me buy me!"
    Is that true? I think buying a house also like that, some people say it is fated to where you stay, NSEW, facing pool, gardens etc. I have a friend who stayed in a landed ppty with garden view. Then one day, her sister needed her to help to look after her daughter, so my friend shifted in to stay with her sister till her daughter was in Pr 6 (>10 yrs). Surprisingly, her sister's HDB flat was also facing the gardens. My previous house was facing a small road, now my present house also facing a small road, so coincidence.

Sometimes when you entered into a showroom flat, you have no intention to buy, but somehow don't know why, you still buy it, but must have money first lor .

My kids think it is not a good buy cos I told them before that cystals have little or no resale value, and also because it is not practical because I cannot use it.
    But what to do, like means like and looking at it makes me happy.
    And who knows cos it is 2012 limited edition, it may have some resale value in future.

My kids think it is not a good buy cos I told them before that cystals have little or no resale value, and also because it is not practical because I cannot use it.
    And who knows cos it is 2012 limited edition, it may have some resale value in future.
    I was looking for it in ICC at HK, and cannot find it

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I was looking for it in ICC at HK, and cannot find it
    Then you try at the airport on your way home.

Is that true? I think buying a house also like that, some people say it is fated to where you stay, NSEW, facing pool, gardens etc. I have a friend who stayed in a landed ppty with garden view. Then one day, her sister needed her to help to look after her daughter, so my friend shifted in to stay with her sister till her daughter was in Pr 6 (>10 yrs). Surprisingly, her sister's HDB flat was also facing the gardens. My previous house was facing a small road, now my present house also facing a small road, so coincidence.

Sometimes when you entered into a showroom flat, you have no intention to buy, but somehow don't know why, you still buy it, but must have money first lor .
    Sis iris ... Crystals less than $200 I could afford but houses so ex I can't afford to adopt the same practice and habit la, hahaha

But it's true.. Recently wanted to buy kovan regency but didn manage to get balloted, ended up driving to another showflat which has existed for sometime but nv cross my mind to enter. Fell in love with that development and ....... Lol

Yeah crystals indeed have no resale value but I still have quite a handful of collections. This is because I personally think that not everything in life is judged by $, most imptly is to have passion in life. Buying crystals and looking at them daily makes me happy, and being happy makes me a better performer at work or at home. It will be sad one day if nothing can excite our lives anymore...

Yeah crystals indeed have no resale value but I still have quite a handful of collections. This is because I personally think that not everything in life is judged by $, most imptly is to have passion in life. Buying crystals and looking at them daily makes me happy, and being happy makes me a better performer at work or at home. It will be sad one day if nothing can excite our lives anymore...
    If small money can buy things that make you happy, by all means
    Money is all about buying experiences for the family and you.