Thread: Now I know why got so many recent sex scandals

Default Now I know why got so many recent sex scandals

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...urvey-20120827

(THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Malaysian women often cheat on their mates, according to a survey that listed them among the most unfaithful lovers in the world.

Some 39 per cent of Malaysian women confessed that they cheated on their partners in the poll, which covered 29,000 women in 36 countries, Kosmo! Ahad reported.

The Malaysian women came third behind Ghana (62 per cent) and Thailand (59 per cent) in the worldwide survey carried out by condom producer Durex. In fourth and fifth place were Russia (33 per cent) and Singapore (19 per cent) respectively..

The same survey placed men from Singapore and Hong Kong as being the most promiscuous in Asia, with an average of 16 bed partners in their lifetime. Malaysian men, the survey revealed, have sexual relations with an average of three women on a casual basis.

I love my Malaysian boys.

havent seen the actual poll question itself, i can only speculate why % of malaysian women cheated is high.

1) malaysia is a religious country, so when malaysian women fantasize about having sex with Brad Pitt , they think they have cheated on their partners.

2) malaysia is a religious country, so malaysia men has only 3 partners,(actual is 1, see note below), their performance isnt so satisfactory, which leads malaysian women to seek satisfaction elsewhere.

personally i feel that malaysia men has only 1 partner. when a man boast that they have sex with 10 women, the actual number is 10/3 = 3.3 women.
    opposite for women, when women shyly admit they have sex with 5 men, the actual number is 5x3 = 15 men.
    the adjust factor is 3.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax

[B
    The same survey placed men from Singapore and Hong Kong as being the most promiscuous in Asia, with an average of 16 bed partners in their lifetime.[/B] Malaysian men, the survey revealed, have sexual relations with an average of three women on a casual basis.

sure ? Sg men got so many partners ??

the survey is based only on people who buy condom right?