Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Horizon (D5, 99-year leasehold, Far East Organization)

my bloody valentine Guest

Default Blue Horizon (D5, 99-year leasehold, Far East Organization)

from the website:

Last edited by Admin; 01-09-06 at 01:48.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Blue Horizon (D5, 99-year leasehold, Far East Organization)

Facilities, security and exterior are competitive to other condos. The main advantages for this condo are, nice sea view, near west coarse park. Science parks, university, buona vista and clementi are within feeder service coverage.

lousy Guest

Thumbs down Re: Blue Horizon (D5, 99-year leasehold, Far East Organization)

A project by Far East, renown for the shoddy workmanship. If you are planning to rent or buy Blue Horizon, please think twice cause its a Far East development. Ask anyone in Singapore and they will tell you Far East projects dont buy or rent.

lousy Guest

Thumbs down Re: Blue Horizon (D5, 99-year leasehold, Far East Organization)

This place has the lousiest sea view in the whole of Singapore. The seaview is like the view of industrial islands and smoke from the chimneys. Its seriously not worth an investment at all. Price will definitely drop with new better condos coming up

my bloody valentine Guest

It has windly sea view and next to Jap school, West Coast Park with McDonald's. Will also see our busy PSA port, nice nasir lemak rice etc at Clementi Rd. Coffee shops at HDB behind the hawker center all operating 7/24.

And the construction defects have already all been rectified by Far East. It is a good investment.

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Unregistered Guest

another feo's project with shoddy workmanship is east point green at simei... swimming pool was rough surface... dangerous for kids... though their layouts the clift and icon were much better cdl's projects ...

Unregistered Guest

Blue Horizons rental for 2 bed-rooms (962) is already 3k one year ago

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Blue Horizons rental for 2 bed-rooms (962) is already 3k one year ago
    It was because it was brand new condo one year ago. When CW, Varsity Park and Stellar comes on stream in the next one to two years, Blue Horizon will be much less desirable and with sheer number of brand new units available, it will be very lucky if rental does not drop from this level.

Unregistered Guest

what i am trying to say is, one year ago when the mass mkt property is still down, Blue Horizons already fetched 3K. Can advise me how much can Clementi Woods and Varisty Park rental fetch now for a 2 bed-rooms?

Unregistered Guest

CW and VP not even TOP yet. WTF are you talking about?

Unregistered Guest

CW and VP not even TOP yet. WTF are you talking about?
    Being rude won't help you to get more rents from your future tenants,
    if I were you, I sell it before is is too late

Unregistered Guest

what i am trying to say is, one year ago when the mass mkt property is still down, Blue Horizons already fetched 3K. Can advise me how much can Clementi Woods and Varisty Park rental fetch now for a 2 bed-rooms?
    What he is saying that 3K is the meximum you will ever get for 2 BR unit for blue horizon and the reason given was very loud and clear.
    In fact, if you look carefully, the supply in that area in the next three years are truly incredible, not just CW, VP, Stellar, Botania, infinti, carebelle and some more are all available at around the three year window. The rent for blue horizon is going to collapse in no time.
    Sell before it is too late

Was at West Coast Park over the weekend, and saw a signage at the empty plot of land beside BH. It's put up by URA and it's called Coastal Heights. Any idea on whether this will be a new condo or something?

Unregistered Guest

Yes, we saw that sign too. It is for sale by URA to developers. But it is on the reserve list, and it has not been sold yet. It might be sold soon, given the recent run up in property prices.

Default For Sale Blue Horizon With Great Sea View

Beautiful 3+1, premium block, price to sell.
    PM me for detail qnd pics.

VIEW6.jpg

MASTER4.jpg

Default Re: For Sale Blue Horizon With Great Sea View

West Coast seaview is boring compared to East Coast.

I agree, but we cant be comparing west coast to east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair
    East coast and west coast all also got ship leaking oil. Singapore Sea is bore not even coral can be seen.

Hurry! last offer at $900k. Any higher offer secures. Do note, this is premium blk with best stack for seaview. Dont miss. PM or email [email protected].

valueinvestor Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rogerang
    Hurry! last offer at $900k. Any higher offer secures. Do note, this is premium blk with best stack for seaview. Dont miss. PM or email [email protected].
    How big is this unit? What is the facing? I this unit a low floor unit? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blair
    East Coast sea facing is South, you get cool wind and fantastic view. West Coast sea facing is West, you get hot wind and no view in the afternoon cos your curtain needs to be down to block the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfume
    East Coast sea facing is South, you get cool wind and fantastic view. West Coast sea facing is West, you get hot wind and no view in the afternoon cos your curtain needs to be down to block the sun.

West coast apartments facing the sea also face south. Just get a map & see for yourself. Even the east coast apartments have to face directly south or south east so as not to get any afternoon sun.

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    West coast apartments facing the sea also face south. Just get a map & see for yourself. Even the east coast apartments have to face directly south or south east so as not to get any afternoon sun.
    Yes, that is absolutely right. The Sun is so BIG and Singapore so SMALL. The western and eastern sun rays will affect Singapore's West and East Coast similarly. Good point jsh has brought up. When I saw Perfume's post, I can't stop ROL...

Quote Originally Posted by valueinvestor
    How big is this unit? What is the facing? I this unit a low floor unit? Thanks

Area is 1163sqft. south-west facing slight afternoon sun but not stuffy cos of cool sea breeze. High floor unit. See to appreciate.

Area is 1163sqft. south-west facing slight afternoon sun but not stuffy cos of cool sea breeze. High floor unit. See to appreciate.
    But the breeze amay ctually brings in fumes from the Jur Island. I was there to see a unit facing Jur Island and I saw the smoke from the refineries rising to form browish cloud and the wind blew the clouds towards Jurong and west coast mainland.

But seriously, the `sea view' of west coast is nothing to shout about. If really need to buy Blue Horizon, I would prefer the Bukit Timah/ Kent Ridge Facing and pay lower px and also dun have to worry about afternoon sun. But having said that, I would try not to buy west coast apts, esp after seeing the brown clouds from the unit and also from Kent Ridge park.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnie
    But the breeze amay ctually brings in fumes from the Jur Island. I was there to see a unit facing Jur Island and I saw the smoke from the refineries rising to form browish cloud and the wind blew the clouds towards Jurong and west coast mainland.

But seriously, the `sea view' of west coast is nothing to shout about. If really need to buy Blue Horizon, I would prefer the Bukit Timah/ Kent Ridge Facing and pay lower px and also dun have to worry about afternoon sun. But having said that, I would try not to buy west coast apts, esp after seeing the brown clouds from the unit and also from Kent Ridge park.
    Thanks for ur feedback. I have been there but didnt really notice the thick smoke u mentioned. maybe i shd take a good look. some say east coast has a better sea view, but some say east coast seaview is just pitch black at night while the west coast can see some lightings. well to each his own i guess.

Ofcos there are better projects better than Blue horizon. but im not sure if they are so called cheap and good anywhere. cos if a pty is gd, than why sell cheap? infact, i come across plenty of not so gd and not cheap everyday

Looking at Google map.West Coast looks to Jurong Island.There is no coast at all.All built up.

My 2 cents of advise is whether you BUY east or west is still Singapore Sea. Nothing to cheer about. Still can see Ships whether you East or West. NoT blue but other colour like sometime brown like clay or green.

Compare with other like gold coast, melbourne coast or even bintan beach, we are far from call blue sea with coral.

Any way, price is going down at west to S$650psf , while east like Tanjong Rhu have gone down to S$900psf for BIG space.

Be patient for 3rd quater when haze come the selling mode will be there for you to grap cheap Singapore Sale.

Thanks for ur feedback. I have been there but didnt really notice the thick smoke u mentioned. maybe i shd take a good look. some say east coast has a better sea view, but some say east coast seaview is just pitch black at night while the west coast can see some lightings. well to each his own i guess.

Ofcos there are better projects better than Blue horizon. but im not sure if they are so called cheap and good anywhere. cos if a pty is gd, than why sell cheap? infact, i come across plenty of not so gd and not cheap everyday
    A very good and unbais comment. I always respect people who speaks fairly and constructively.