Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11162126313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1445

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    i think Shanhz is a lady. hope i din interpret wrongly.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...5&postcount=23
    wah.. stalker...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    wah.. stalker...

no la, just helping you correct the wrongful address.
    in fact your answer left a deep impression on me! esp when you shared quite a number of useful posts.

wah.. stalker...
    Opps, didn't know you were a sis.

i reckon SM will be elevated 3m like this (see the ventilation grilles of the basement carpark?)... same as estuary.

i reckon SM will be elevated 3m like this (see the ventilation grilles of the basement carpark?)... same as estuary.
    I thought Sm don't have basement carpark, only underground carpark?
    From video, I don't see SM the same like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I thought Sm don't have basement carpark, only underground carpark?
    From video, I don't see SM the same like this.
    What's the difference between underground and basement car park? Same same?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    What's the difference between underground and basement car park? Same same?
    I don't really know but basement car park to me is can be seen like this one but underground is fully hidden, can't see at all.
    Outdoor car park consist of many levels of car park on a specific area.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

didn't notice whether sm land is a high ground. that part of estuary is and hence the basement carpark is above ground. somemore that part of the road is sloping down, making the basement carpark appear higher and trees lower

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    didn't notice whether sm land is a high ground. that part of estuary is and hence the basement carpark is above ground. somemore that part of the road is sloping down, making the basement carpark appear higher and trees lower
    You bought estuary right? Post some pictures!
    Have you got the keys?
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 04-12-12 at 20:32.

I don't really know but basement car park to me is can be seen like this one but underground is fully hidden, can't see at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I see. These days it's a green feature to have natural lighting into the car park so some car parks are built like this. One of the ways to get greenmark.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    i think SM carpark should be underground basement carpark. If carpark is below level 1 of building, should be considered basement. B1, B2... If fully above ground or side beside with building, should be considered multistorey carpark.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Be glad SM carpark cannot see thru the bottom of the swimming pool, else not safe for you to swim

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Be glad SM carpark cannot see thru the bottom of the swimming pool, else not safe for you to swim
    hahaha!
    A relieve to all the ladies!

Cool

hahaha!
    A relieve to all the ladies!
    Washing car will not be as fun as washing it at es car park !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    , You're sick in the head! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cryingfreeman
    buy a 2nd unit at ES. when need to wash car, drive over ES to wash.

buy a 2nd unit at ES. when need to wash car, drive over ES to wash.
    Got think of that ! But if the rental not good for the both unit ... Than I will cry

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Got think of that ! But if the rental not good for the both unit ... Than I will cry
    one stay one rent will be good

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    one stay one rent will be good
    In this case hold on to HDB for rental better. Or buy central area older development.

Dun forget 2014 n 2015 a lot of developments TOP.

2016 GE, government will accommodate Singaporean wish to have less foreign expat n pmet.

Most businesses should have received notices of tightening measures.

So who to rent to? SMRT drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    2016 GE, government will accommodate Singaporean wish to have less foreign expat n pmet.
    i am not pro PAP. but govt will not accommodate by having less foreign expat and pmet. they will merely reverse their earlier wrong of blindly allowing in at all levels, tweaking the policies like the PEP to make sure the right pple come in. granted, the numbers will fall, but dun forget, "6 million" is the golden number. in addition, increase in infrastructure support will ensure that all can live in peace.

simple calculation of additional 700,000 headcounts means average of 233,333 households.

i am not pro PAP. but govt will not accommodate by having less foreign expat and pmet. they will merely reverse their earlier wrong of blindly allowing in at all levels, tweaking the policies like the PEP to make sure the right pple come in. granted, the numbers will fall, but dun forget, "6 million" is the golden number. in addition, increase in infrastructure support will ensure that all can live in peace.

simple calculation of additional 700,000 headcounts means average of 233,333 households.
    I wish it was true too but it is obvious Singapore infrastructure cannot accommodate the additional head count. By election time, govt will say is a long term plan to replace aging Singaporean.

My friends who employ foreign managers are complaining that they have been given notice to consider local alternatives, as not all passes will be renewed.

Government is aware of sentiment on ground n will reverse the flows for a few years.

The productivity drive n investment is actually a mean to reduce reliance on FT.

So invest with eyes open. Plan for longterm n realistic annualized gain.

If you can hold should be ok. If not there will be people like me sniffing for a good deal when market turns

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    I wish it was true too but it is obvious Singapore infrastructure cannot accommodate the additional head count. By election time, govt will say is a long term plan to replace aging Singaporean.

My friends who employ foreign managers are complaining that they have been given notice to consider local alternatives, as not all passes will be renewed.

Government is aware of sentiment on ground n will reverse the flows for a few years.

The productivity drive n investment is actually a mean to reduce reliance on FT.

So invest with eyes open. Plan for longterm n realistic annualized gain.

If you can hold should be ok. If not there will be people like me sniffing for a good deal when market turns
    ppty has always been a long term game for me, so no issues.
    am aware of the tightening on the ground, as i am also involved in recruitment. we do have difficulties getting nationalities like pinoys. but interestingly, malaysian in flow seems to be normal. so dun think govt is working blindly, they know what they are doing. at least now. not sure in the past. GE2011 woke them up.

ppty has always been a long term game for me, so no issues.
    am aware of the tightening on the ground, as i am also involved in recruitment. we do have difficulties getting nationalities like pinoys. but interestingly, malaysian in flow seems to be normal. so dun think govt is working blindly, they know what they are doing. at least now. not sure in the past. GE2011 woke them up.
    Yeah bro I agree.

Don't be influenced by those pushy property agents and their selling stories

hmm....i was wondering with so many new ECs in the mkt, the price of new houses + nearby houses just had to keep climbing as the new bidding prices also inches up. If prices of ecs+pcs+hdbs were to slip for the next election, won't they lose even more votes?

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    hmm....i was wondering with so many new ECs in the mkt, the price of new houses + nearby houses just had to keep climbing as the new bidding prices also inches up. If prices of ecs+pcs+hdbs were to slip for the next election, won't they lose even more votes?
    mai fear.. pap already doing as much as they can riaox by: reducing loan tenure, reducing loan amount, increasing down payment, curbing developers' stunt, held ultimate trump card on influx of FT, ramp up BTO gaogao, upz stamp duties. But if everyone oppan gan cheong style, nothing they can do also

not fear for miw wor. Think we r quite safe till 2nd quatrter of 2015, but can't help praying tat rental will be able to cover installments in Yr 2016 leh...

not fear for miw wor. Think we r quite safe till 2nd quatrter of 2015, but can't help praying tat rental will be able to cover installments in Yr 2016 leh...
    I hope investors are not over strecthing by hoping to rent and cover installments (actually I really hope they do it , so that if cannot afford, I can enter the market and pick up good deals)

Please invest with consideration to current financial status, do not consider rental as source of repayment income.

Interest rate will go up, US federal bank hinted that QE initative will not go on forever, and if Obama pledge about creating employment come through, it looks like 2015 to 2016 it will stop.

Funds will probably reverse and go back US/Europe or more dynanmic Asian economy like China, HK etc

We will reduce the amount of FT in the short term...there is now signs of oversupply in private residential.

So invest with care, and make sure you invest in a project that will appreciate in short term, not long term...certain area selling at certain price will probably see very slow significant capital gain.

True but love the location too much to give it a miss. So plunge in liao. Crossing my fingers.

But as long for on stay is alright, can alway stay till the market price is good and sell in future

True but love the location too much to give it a miss. So plunge in liao. Crossing my fingers.

yup...crossing my fingers n most likely staying there if that happens.