Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    You can spot a real hub when u see government pump real money into the area to build lots of roads, commercial, hotels, shopping malls. look at the number of white sites and dark blue sites. If u find little of them, then ur hub is just a hut.
    Govt where got pump in money in white/ dk blue sites (JLD/ PLD etc). They gain more by selling expensive land. They spend only on roads & rails network & hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    I don't think the international school is from Dubai.
    Not so much of a concern where this school is from, the more important thing is the intention. As said earlier, they have already work out the numbers with EDB and pumping in millions is not a simple decision. Can google to find Gems

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Of course sell only after 4 years!
    When the two other plots are building and with the yishun hub, sure make money! Maybe for those who really find it an issue consider it as an investment, congrats in advance!

Speaking from a experienced buyer/investors' confidence.
    Maybe other make find me overconfident but if Buyers and investors do not have that confidence in yishun, will they even invest in the first place given that the price is high?
    Besides anyone think that the two plots of land one left and right will be selling cheaper than skies? Just on this fact, I am confident!
    Private school from Dubai is confirmed, will have demand at homes in miltonia area.
    The market needs you to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    The market needs you to support.
    Hahaha, I am still looking to invest in another property, just can't decide on which, I am very particular about if the place can still be developed and also the design and facilities.
    Some just overcrowding with units, I really can't go into that because imagine just half of the project ,400 plus or more are for sale or rent, can't imagine. Too much competition in one project in a no no for me.
    And Definitely I do not want where the area is matured and high prices can only benefit existing properties and not their own purchases like some others who thought skies is not a good deal while theirs is.....Time will tell. Some thought comparing their purchases to skies make them feel safe but the reality will soon kick in, they will soon realize their investment will end up in the chute!
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 28-10-12 at 11:34.

Hahaha, I am still looking to invest in another property, just can't decide on which, I am very particular about if the place can still be developed and also the design and facilities.
    Some just overcrowding with units, I really can't go into that because imagine just half of the project ,400 plus or more are for sale or rent, can't imagine. Too much competition in one project in a no no for me.
    And Definitely I do not want where the area is matured and high prices can only benefit existing properties and not their own purchases like some others who thought skies is not a good deal while theirs is.....Time will tell. Some thought comparing their purchases to skies make them feel safe but the reality will soon kick in, they will soon realize their investment will end up in the chute!
    perhaps, u, an experienced buyer/investor, other than skies, what are the good ones u have, so we can look up for buy.

perhaps, u, an experienced buyer/investor, other than skies, what are the good ones u have, so we can look up for buy.
    ....I am all ears too, I have been sitting on trees for too long, in need of advice. Sg property market can continues to prospers with more 'investors' like this.....
    Last edited by danntbt; 28-10-12 at 14:11.

I am definitely not as experienced as you, you have been in this forum for so long.
    My key points are area with potential as in more developments instead of a matured area, competition level must not be too high in a certain project unless for homestay where's it is cheaper but still have to share facilities with so many units.
    I really want to go into punggol area but I am not very familiar of that location , a bit scared and the price now very high.
    What are your views?

Laguna asked a good question to understand your profile first. Next question is your budget and size.

I am definitely not as experienced as you, you have been in this forum for so long.
    I am no where near experienced, just missed so many boats before, and read so many projects wrongly.

What I don't like is your remark in red :

Some thought comparing their purchases to skies make them feel safe but the reality will soon kick in, they will soon realize their investment will end up in the chute!

apologise for being so direct

I am no where near experienced, just missed so many boats before, and read so many projects wrongly.

Some thought comparing their purchases to skies make them feel safe but the reality will soon kick in, they will soon realize their investment will end up in the chute!

Why apologise?
    She definitely knows nothing about property and is arrogant when she made that statement.

I went to the showflat twice, and rather lazy to write a review on this project. As the remark of "Some thought comparing their purchases to skies make them feel safe but the reality will soon kick in, they will soon realize their investment will end up in the chute!" is so strong, so, perhaps I write something about this project.

Good :
    good reservior view, and perhaps fresh air. I think this reservior is better than Bedok. Please note, in nite, it is a complete dark
    Project layout design : reasonably good.
    Pricing : fairly ok.

Negative :
    1. internal layout not so efficient
    2. lack of good public transport

For own stay : ok but must have car.
    for investment : so so

I went to the showflat twice before the launch and once after, as I was considering vesting.

The hardsell by Hutton and Propnex agents turn me off, why hardsell if you are so confident.

I kindda of suspect they are talking the place up...as they know there are excessive liquidity in the market. Must be the strategy of the developer.

I dun find value..wife ane myself decided to vest in a freehold but older condo near central area...for the same kind of price skies is asking for..maybe I get lucky with enbloc lolz

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    I went to the showflat twice before the launch and once after, as I was considering vesting.

The hardsell by Hutton and Propnex agents turn me off, why hardsell if you are so confident.

I kindda of suspect they are talking the place up...as they know there are excessive liquidity in the market. Must be the strategy of the developer.

I dun find value..wife ane myself decided to vest in a freehold but older condo near central area...for the same kind of price skies is asking for..maybe I get lucky with enbloc lolz
    They hard sell to earn your commission.

I will go in only for the view. Thats all. But again, I am concern of the noise from the flyers.

The reservoir view from the last project was around 1.1m, best view, now a 9sty view was 1.33m...however, I dont feel anything for missing the boat again. maybe buyer to consider resale of estuary for own stay before buying this.

anyway best stack 2 bedder 04-04 still on sale yesterday...72xk...

Oh, not directly at anyone.
    I thought all readers have are mainly concerned by the refuse chute problem of skies? No?
    Why come here in the first place?

Did'nt think any would pay attention to my statement but rest assured not directing at anyone else besides those who just came to this thread, soaking up the fun by useless comments on the chute issue.
    That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I will go in only for the view. Thats all. But again, I am concern of the noise from the flyers.

The reservoir view from the last project was around 1.1m, best view, now a 9sty view was 1.33m...however, I dont feel anything for missing the boat again. maybe buyer to consider resale of estuary for own stay before buying this.

estuary owners made a pile for sure! Congrats!

The two bedder has no view but pricing still very reasonable.
    There was one 3 bedder compact unit at 8 floors selling 1.193m, price increased a lot!
    Skies is 80 percent sold.

Come to think of it, the waterfront series are about the same price as this.

Y must she apologise? This is a forum. If u cannot tolerate people just keep it to yourself. If not u r not suitable for forum.

Oh, not directly at anyone.
    I thought all readers have are mainly concerned by the refuse chute problem of skies? No?
    Why come here in the first place?

Did'nt think any would pay attention to my statement but rest assured not directing at anyone else besides those who just came to this thread, soaking up the fun by useless comments on the chute issue.
    That's all.

ok I stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Y must she apologise? This is a forum. If u cannot tolerate people just keep it to yourself. If not u r not suitable for forum.
    well, another newbie....if everyone just come here and claim, " I am an experienced buyer / investor...." " your investment will be down into the chute" then this is not going to be a fruitful forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Govt where got pump in money in white/ dk blue sites (JLD/ PLD etc). They gain more by selling expensive land. They spend only on roads & rails network & hospital.
    Yes, to tempt developers to pump billions in, they must build up the infrastructure first

My key points are area with potential as in more developments instead of a matured area, competition level must not be too high in a certain project unless for homestay where's it is cheaper but still have to share facilities with so many units.
    I really want to go into punggol area but I am not very familiar of that location , a bit scared and the price now very high.
    What are your views?
    I am not sure how many properties u have on hand and your commitment etc. I can only suggest u park your $ in different asset class with good degree of liquidity.

If u want to buy Punggol for own stay, it is ok.
    But if u want to buy for investment, think harder.

What I can read is, the yield from properties is going to be lower.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    I have started this thread to highlight the refuse chute problem to the owners of 3 bedroom unit.

Study the floor plan carefully, locate the refuse chute. The access to the refuse chute is not practical. You need to access the chute from the inside of the cabinet. It is difficult to maintain the cleanliness and the storage space infront of the refuse chute is wasted!!

There are a total of 72 units with this layout. Hopefully we can work out something with the developer.
    As much as I sympathise with your situation, honestly I do not think anything could be done about it from a legal perspective. From developer's standpoint, it is a classic case of caveat emptor. Since u guys signed on the dotted line, really there is no incentive for the developer now to amend the original terms of the contract, contact all buyers, and come to a new legally enforceable position that caters to the needs of all the affected buyers. There is no upside, only downside from the perspective of increased legal and admin costs, possible delays in the project and of course, slower to collect the monies with each stage of completion.

My advice is to talk with your ID and see how to salvage the situation. The layout is challenging, but not insurmountable. Is the kitchen window a full length window? If not, the cooker could be shifted be right in front of the window. The whole length of the cabinet along the cooker side could be removed. The chute could then be easily accessible.

If the kitchen cabinet is insufficient, a possibility is to set up a row of cabinets as a dry kitchen along the HS wall. Can always explore with the ID. Possible the whole thing will set u back by 3-4k, but certainly much better than a sub-optimal situation which u will have to live with on a daily basis in time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama

hi, i thought best stack 2-bedder is stack 1?

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    As much as I sympathise with your situation, honestly I do not think anything could be done about it from a legal perspective. From developer's standpoint, it is a classic case of caveat emptor. Since u guys signed on the dotted line, really there is no incentive for the developer now to amend the original terms of the contract, contact all buyers, and come to a new legally enforceable position that caters to the needs of all the affected buyers. There is no upside, only downside from the perspective of increased legal and admin costs, possible delays in the project and of course, slower to collect the monies with each stage of completion.

My advice is to talk with your ID and see how to salvage the situation. The layout is challenging, but not insurmountable. Is the kitchen window a full length window? If not, the cooker could be shifted be right in front of the window. The whole length of the cabinet along the cooker side could be removed. The chute could then be easily accessible.

If the kitchen cabinet is insufficient, a possibility is to set up a row of cabinets as a dry kitchen along the HS wall. Can always explore with the ID. Possible the whole thing will set u back by 3-4k, but certainly much better than a sub-optimal situation which u will have to live with on a daily basis in time to come.

Thanks or the constructive comment.
    I have already spoken to my ID friend, he said not a problem but have to wait and see how can it be changed but I'm sure something can be done.

https://vimeo.com/49663181
    This is the animation video for skies!

http://www.skiesmiltonia.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Went to the showroom on last rainy Sunday. Surprised to see so many cars and interested buyers there. I wondered what's the takeup rate by now. Anyone knows?

Hi, It is 80% sold now!

Quote Originally Posted by star
    .....try reading the post again before you jumped at Laguna.....think you owe him an apology, otherwise you might want to think about your suitability for the forum as well......if you don't get it here's a clue....try to find out the difference between apologies and apologize.......

.....apologies for being direct star...er I am apologizing....not asking for your apologies for myself.... er for Laguna...yes you(Star) should apologize to him(Laguna).....get it?

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    .....try reading the post again before you jumped at Laguna.....think you owe him an apology, otherwise you might want to think about your suitability for the forum as well......if you don't get it here's a clue....try to find out the difference between apologies and apologize.......

.....apologies for being direct star...er I am apologizing....not asking for your apologies for myself.... er for Laguna...yes you(Star) should apologize to him(Laguna).....get it?
    Thanks for clarifying on my behalf. Anyway, this is trivial to me.

Thanks for clarifying on my behalf. Anyway, this is trivial to me.
    ...haha, very magnanimous of you....some people just get too worked up and do not read with understanding and missed the fun and puns on the forum....