Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    haha.. good retort right?
    no i didn't - actually i am only kpo-ing here.
    cos I was checking out 8courtyards and just thread surfing and chanced upon this one.
    did you buy?
    8CY was priced very reasonably but the location is much more inferior compared to skies. Dont like to be near industrial estate. Not near amendities and no nice view like skies.
    The only motivation to buy there probably would be the missing NS12 and its price.
    If they heng heng kenna NS12, the owners will huat big time.

@emma, are u looking for a home in the north?

Hi Xan
    not really I am just checking out new launches and researching into other districts. am totally not familiar with Yishun I must say. I am more a east kind of person so more familiar with D15 and 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    8CY was priced very reasonably but the location is much more inferior compared to skies. Dont like to be near industrial estate. Not near amendities and no nice view like skies.
    The only motivation to buy there probably would be the missing NS12 and its price.
    If they heng heng kenna NS12, the owners will huat big time.

@emma, are u looking for a home in the north?

Hi Xan
    not really I am just checking out new launches and researching into other districts. am totally not familiar with Yishun I must say. I am more a east kind of person so more familiar with D15 and 16.
    Emma, did you get the eco 2br eventually? I know Laguna did ... Me also come kapo-ing in the north. SM really got some interesting exchange. Glad I was here.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Hey, are you lame or what?!
    Die die must comment something bad before you sleep and go to work?

If too much free time you have, go create your own development lah,
    Since you have so much to say about from Developer to buyer,
    prices to furnishings ,to sun and to rain, from weather to mozzies........ Yes, the chute is hidden and just like your hidden talent = SARCASM.

Have a say in everything but incapable in doing anything.....

hahah, true I have some free time to say what i think on this thread, unless the moderator thinks otherwise.....true I am incapable of overcoming my fear of 'height'...$igh! I am incapable of accessing hidden chute....anyway thanks for the compliment on my talent.

hi bakasa, yes i got it on the first day when it opened for preview. it was close to midnight when i signed my OTP.
    yeah cos pretty quiet at eco thread for now so came here to kpo - very passionate exchanges here !

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Emma, did you get the eco 2br eventually? I know Laguna did ... Me also come kapo-ing in the north. SM really got some interesting exchange. Glad I was here.

hi bakasa, yes i got it on the first day when it opened for preview. it was close to midnight when i signed my OTP.
    yeah cos pretty quiet at eco thread for now so came here to kpo - very passionate exchanges here !
    Me 2. Also kpo here. Otherwise will be very quiet like Katong Regency or KR.

Eco price ok and will see the returns.
    Next plot beside optima price will be abv "threshold"
    Latest plot infront of mrt will be excessive unless govt announce plan for mixed development beside optima.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    hahah, true I have some free time to say what i think on this thread, unless the moderator thinks otherwise.....true I am incapable of overcoming my fear of 'height'...$igh! I am incapable of accessing hidden chute....anyway thanks for the compliment on my talent.
    If you found it a compliment then we're good.
    You're not focusing on skies but finding joy in your childish statements.`
    It seems like you have lots of free time, I suggest you to spend more time on voluntary charity work and other more meaningful things.
    Trust me, It's good for your character grooming, besides good deeds may write off a couple of your karma.
    Don't gloat yet, the moderator just might remove you.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 18-10-12 at 15:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Me 2. Also kpo here. Otherwise will be very quiet like Katong Regency or KR.

Eco price ok and will see the returns.
    Next plot beside optima price will be abv "threshold"
    Latest plot infront of mrt will be excessive unless govt announce plan for mixed development beside optima.
    Also looking at Petir Rd & Hillview areas.

Petir Rd (Treehouse, Foresque & Eco. S) = Tenah Merah area, price movement behavior ??? Unlikely imo. Without larger pool of land ppty owners, without business parks, without future development attractions (like institution etc). So to conclude, Eco. S with $1217psf 2nd flr 3bd is over excessive. What will the price be for those abv 20 flr?
    Since i have planted most of my seeds 2004/5, 2009, 2010, 2011. Waiting to execute.....
    Only got 1 future plan, to buy Yishun Hub for own stay (move south to north) or to pump in $$$ in 1 stock (5 bagger)??Be contented??

It seems like you have lots of free time, I suggest you to spend more time on voluntary charity work and other more meaningful things.
    Trust me, It's good for your character grooming, besides good deeds may write off a couple of your karma.
    U heard? Price of foresque suddenly drop $100k, some more premium block. Clear stocks??? Must kpo there already.

U heard? Price of foresque suddenly drop $100k, some more premium block. Clear stocks??? Must kpo there already.
    Yea, i noticed it too, wonder how the early foresque buyers will feel.

Congrats.
    I was there as well.
    So how much u pay for your 2br?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    17% floor area for balcony round up to about 100 over thousand dollars still not scary?
    See lah. Since you dun need the aircon ledge & balcony for your foresque, developer has indirectly taken it away. Wow!!! Drop of $100k for foresque is huge. Bao yin so fast?? 1 night only 1 night only.

In forum, newbies shared their joy and happiness on their new purchase. But usually some are not ready for negative comments from those old birds. Likewise similar to what i've encountered in WT thread. People start to call the buyers stupid, carrot head, foolish etc.
    Jace, do not take the comments too seriously else you might end up too emtionally involved and thus losing composure. (seems like im speaking from personal experience. Lol )
    If you are not ready for negative remarks, then dont share. You might want to consider setting up a facebook neighbourlist etc. But if you are ready, then this forum will be an interesting place to garner diff views and info.

Well, being said that, i still personally think that skies not worth at its current psf and i feel theres very little upsides. It is far from amendities. But this is just my view as i have been staying here for 5 years and v familiar with surrounding potential. Fyi, my unit is also golf course facing, nice to have and air is fresh, but to pay for extra premium of 300k? Im not sure.. If you think worth it, just go for it and do not care what others say. I am vested here and i have no personal agenda. Just sharing my honest opinion and hopefully we can all huat together.
    Hahaha, I am not bias lah.I do invest in other projects before.
    If the final project falls below expectation, I will also know how to compare and not buy and invest in their future projects.
    300k more for view is indeed not cheap.
    Hope you huat too!

...no worries, remove me if they have to, if my comments merit that. I have not resort to name calling nor have i label others....if you are happy with your purchase, why are you bothered about comments that go against your opinion? So far I have just presenting my views....too bad some people got offended. Whether I give to charity is my business that I decide for myself....I just like TCSS like Pro888...guess as his name suggest he is pro not anti...I am nt as my name suggest...

Thanks Xan.
    I just pm-ed you.
    The atmosphere on that day was quite electrifying i thought.

Congrats.
    I was there as well.
    So how much u pay for your 2br?

yep name calling is
    anything else I am fine..

...no worries, remove me if they have to, if my comments merit that. I have not resort to name calling nor have i label others....if you are happy with your purchase, why are you bothered about comments that go against your opinion? So far I have just presenting my views....too bad some people got offended.

Yea, i noticed it too, wonder how the early foresque buyers will feel.
    Nvr really checked in details but one forummer can even put down the unit #. It should be true. Frankly speaking, i nvr expected that (looking at areas, projects rather than individual ) with the upcoming Eco. S.
    I need to reassess that area.
    Is it developer saw i hv posted? Kancheong?? I m just stating the facts.
    100% bad of coz. Now they should be very busy.

Nvr really checked in details but one forummer can even put down the unit #. It should be true. Frankly speaking, i nvr expected that (looking at areas, projects rather than individual ) with the upcoming Eco. S.
    I need to reassess that area.
    Is it developer saw i hv posted? Kancheong?? I m just stating the facts.
    100% bad of coz. Now they should be very busy.
    Wow, this is worrying.
    If I bought at high prices at forest and realize now it went cheaper.
    I would be mad because this jeopardise the prices at the particular condo and also affects the whole entire market.
    If this is sold from developer, I don't think I can trust this developer. Only see $$$$$$$$.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 18-10-12 at 16:46.

That is why FEO can forever jack up price, they protect their buyers.....likewise some developer protect less preferred units with big quantum differential.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    I didn't know there were so many ah gua pengs around, scare of mosquito, sun and cockroaches.So NJNL.
    Now I know what SM stands for .....So Macho......

...anyway plenty of other development coming up.....on top of demarcated once, there are a few reserved(in yellow) plots....plus a larger piece pending detailed planning....how do we read this? Possible Malls coming up somewhere....but there are some even more attractive plots lower to the left....of SM and MR....plus more coming up to the right of both...Both MR and SM taking up only a small segment of the land available here...
    Last edited by danntbt; 18-10-12 at 18:01.

if developer slash 200k even better, coz i haven't step in.
    I waiting to see eco S layout and make the final decision.
    of couse I like dairy farm. its very central i think. long term
    save a lot of petrol.

thanks pro888 for informing me foresque slash its price.
    I'm waiting. come on...............more discount please.

$$$$$$$$.

Ooops, u mail box quota exceeded

...anyway plenty of other development coming up.....on top of demarcated once, there are a few reserved(in yellow) plots....plus a larger piece pending detailed planning....how do we read this? Possible Malls coming up somewhere....but there are some even more attractive plots lower to the left....of SM and MR....plus more coming up to the right of both...Both MR and SM taking up only a small segment of the land available here...

This is useful information. Thank you very much!
    With the confirmed Private school confirmed and land available, Developers sure will make use of this point and sell at high prices.

Will any future project block skies's views in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Ooops, u mail box quota exceeded
    Thanks for helping!
    Are you investing in any others as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    if developer slash 200k even better, coz i haven't step in.
    I waiting to see eco S layout and make the final decision.
    of couse I like dairy farm. its very central i think. long term
    save a lot of petrol.

thanks pro888 for informing me foresque slash its price.
    I'm waiting. come on...............more discount please.
    Why do you think Developer slash 200k?
    If they can sell for more, why don't they hold further?
    But of course, If you like the place, then it's a steal.
    200k is almost down payment already!

Why do you think Developer slash 200k?
    If they can sell for more, why don't they hold further?
    But of course, If you like the place, then it's a steal.
    200k is almost down payment already!
    I hope they make another Big discount and I can forget about Eco. Now very tempting.

This is useful information. Thank you very much!
    With the confirmed Private school confirmed and land available, Developers sure will make use of this point and sell at high prices.

Will any future project block skies's views in the future?
    Just look at the plot ratio, the stretch in front adjacent to MR are at 1.4 ratio, meaning all low rise, but behind SM would prob be HDBs with the indicated 2.8 ratio. You can hope that the reserved plots(in yellow) are either PC or commercial plots. I guess the choice plot could be right smack in the middle of the golf course.... there is a large plot further up with pending detailed planning.....looking at the size of available land possibly will have a mall somewhere there.

E are for education - not necessary private....W worship. Grey is likely to be a petrol station.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Frankly Yishun has been underrated. From the edge of Yishun, around Khatib area, it takes only 19 minutes to hit Orchard Rd in light traffic. Not many suburban areas can boast of this.
    which road do you take? 19mins? anyway, there's no more light traffic in singapore unless its in the wee hours of the morning. if there's light traffic, LTA also don't need to cut COE that drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    which road do you take? 19mins? anyway, there's no more light traffic in singapore unless its in the wee hours of the morning. if there's light traffic, LTA also don't need to cut COE that drastically.
    For eg from near Estuary, you will come across only one traffic light if there is someone who wants to crossover to the waterfront, before you hit CTE and the next traffic light is at Cairnhill or another minute to near Plaza Singapura. In fact can even make it in 18 mins.