Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    http://www.estuary.com.sg/

this is better, balcony with planter.
    I think you forget to add the BW ...

Aang, if construction cost is 350psf, how did the achieve 500psf to be their cost? They only acquired the land for 150psf?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Aang, if construction cost is 350psf, how did the achieve 500psf to be their cost? They only acquired the land for 150psf?

Given the $139m that this site was bid for, the price psf ppr works out to be around $360psf, so a rough estimate of the selling price should be around $850 to $900psf. Nearby condos Eight Courtyards (99-yr) and The Miltonia Residences (99-yr) have seen median prices of $814 psf and $825 psf respectively in August 2012.

Construction cost average 200 to 350 psf on average

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    That's SM, thought I was referring to Estuary.
    oops....estuary about 700m... stroll also can

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Given the $139m that this site was bid for, the price psf ppr works out to be around $360psf, so a rough estimate of the selling price should be around $850 to $900psf. Nearby condos Eight Courtyards (99-yr) and The Miltonia Residences (99-yr) have seen median prices of $814 psf and $825 psf respectively in August 2012.

therefore their cost is about $700psf lah. i thought how they managed to get it so low until 550psf.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Do they provide shuttle service to the mrt the 1st couple of years?
    never bother to ask if drive SM or estuary no difference

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Actually, dun need to tell them all these. Even if it is 99% perfect (even if only hor), they just continue to nag on the 1% until this thread reaches 100 pages. The most important thing is u like the place & willing to pay for it.

Same goes to ppl who bought unit/s that is far away from everywhere except west itself like foresque. No views. No future developments. Hall small, rooms are small + many others . Go read up foresque thread.

you are 1 in a hundred, 19% of your floor area goes to your balcony. that is scary

therefore their cost is about $700psf lah. i thought how they managed to get it so low until 550psf.
    Eight couryards pricing also trending upwards to 894psf & 899psf for the two transaction in Sept12.

Look like Yishun has 'Northern Star' shining brightly on it

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    you are 1 in a hundred, 19% of your floor area goes to your balcony. that is scary
    sorry my miscalculation, 17.2% actually.

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971

Plus other costs, should be just slightly above $400 ba!

Dear Sunrise - Buyer of Foresque? Welcome to Yishun property site but please do not talk down of property of other areas beside your areas leh.....

All property price rise at a steady rate (sustainable one lah -Not speculative) for whole of Singapore good for all including property owners (profit)/ banks (loan) / lawyers (legal fee)/govt(stamp duty & ABSD) /Developer (Profit)/Main Con (Profit)/Sub-con (Jobs) / Singapore (reserve go up)....

Maybe those who sold out their properties earlier and those keen to buy multiple properties want market to crash?

If crash like US sub-prime , good meh?

sorry my miscalculation, 17.2% actually.
    thank you, that very scary too.

It's an outlier, but I won't say it's extreme la. I think norm these days are around 13-17%, that's my impression, have not really measured.

For the unblocked reservoir view, the near bank and far bank distance of the reservoir from the balconies should be 500m and 2500m respectively, without counting the forested areas beyond the far bank.

Well i am also that 1 in a hundred that likes a big balcony. When I travel to places like Paris and Japan, I will pay to get a room with a balcony/view of the Eiffel Tower and Mount Fuji. I got the liking for resort living after staying at Chatrium Hotel in bangkok with a big balcony overlooking the river.

At the hotel, I was mostly at the balcony enjoying my morning english tea and chinese tea at night and in the bedroom watching TV even though there was a living room in the suite.

SM is for my homestay, why do i need the closeness of the MRT and the music that comes with it when i drive. why do i need a big living room when i do not play WII. Why is it so scary if I like to enjoy my life as much as possible after a hard day of work which most ang mors can appreciate. Why must i follow the herd and get a place with 4 concrete walls with as much space inside when most of the time i am out at work coming home only to rest and relax.

The price may be high for SM, but i am willing to pay for this enjoyment while others are willing to sacrificer to have building, railway tracks and longkangs as their view for a cheaper price. When it was my turn at the vvip launch, if i did not make the purchase there and then, a few others behind me in the queue would have snapped up the units with the views, that is when you have money also cannot buy.

I respect those who like their prefer kind of housing just I like them to respect the kind of housing i choose in live in.

Can staying in places like these really be scary?
    http://www.stylisheve.com/small-balcony-design-ideas/

If it is such a case, developers should have consider building underground housing to make it safe and not scary :P

I do not see what is the big deal with the hidden rubbish chute. I currently stay in a landed where we do not even have a rubbish chute. We can just bring the rubbish to the bin centre. Good form of exercise, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Agree that the hidden chute is kinda inconvenient & difficult to maintain.
    But i dun think the cockroaches will crawl out after fuming.

My parents live on a low floor in hdb in Khatib area for more than 20 years. Next to our flat is a coffeeshop area. We have a chute right below the sink too. Never seen a single cockroach after fuming. I hope never ever too. However, i was frightened by a cockroach when i open the chute once(not after fuming lar). Btw, i did find the smell from the chute unbearing. Maybe is becoz my parents live in low level. So i gonna hold my breath every time i open the chute
    condo one is usually better maintained la...they wash weekly or biweekly

Not really 700

From the six EC projects analysed by Square Foot Research, it was found that average construction costs of ECs stood at S$209 psf ppr, much lower than the S$256 psf ppr average of nine recently launched mass market projects.

The Luxuries is about 264... So if we use 280 and add land cost of 360', is over 640... Developer is earning huge GP

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    condo one is usually better maintained la...they wash weekly or biweekly
    How do they wash the chute shaft? Or they just wash the base of it?

If want to compare against Foresque, i would prefer SM where I can get to work directly via CTE. Any place that uses BKE and KJE will definitely experience the mass JB motorcycles and early morning jams from the north coming down as well as the inconvenience of using PIE/CTE or AYE to CBD. Fortunately i have done my lasik, hence i do not need to look at too much greens and forest, hence I prefer a mix of blue and green. I have also MRed so no more tekong forest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Well i am also that 1 in a hundred that likes a big balcony. When I travel to places like Paris and Japan, I will pay to get a room with a balcony/view of the Eiffel Tower and Mount Fuji. I got the liking for resort living after staying at Chatrium Hotel in bangkok with a big balcony overlooking the river.

At the hotel, I was mostly at the balcony enjoying my morning english tea and chinese tea at night and in the bedroom watching TV even though there was a living room in the suite.

SM is for my homestay, why do i need the closeness of the MRT and the music that comes with it when i drive. why do i need a big living room when i do not play WII. Why is it so scary if I like to enjoy my life as much as possible after a hard day of work which most ang mors can appreciate. Why must i follow the herd and get a place with 4 concrete walls with as much space inside when most of the time i am out at work coming home only to rest and relax.

The price may be high for SM, but i am willing to pay for this enjoyment while others are willing to sacrificer to have building, railway tracks and longkangs as their view for a cheaper price. When it was my turn at the vvip launch, if i did not make the purchase there and then, a few others behind me in the queue would have snapped up the units with the views, that is when you have money also cannot buy.

I respect those who like their prefer kind of housing just I like them to respect the kind of housing i choose in live in.

Can staying in places like these really be scary?
    http://www.stylisheve.com/small-balcony-design-ideas/

If it is such a case, developers should have consider building underground housing to make it safe and not scary :P
    17% floor area for balcony round up to about 100 over thousand dollars still not scary?

17% floor area for balcony round up to about 100 over thousand dollars still not scary?

What is so scary?! There are many other project that are worst..So if others can afford and willing to buy there must be of good values , furthermore this project is moving fast .....

Well SM is designed in such a way where each units will not be able to look into each other thus giving the privacy of the balcony and bedroom. I personally feel it is more scary to have your neighbours bedroom look into yours just like Foresque. A 100k for a life's enjoyments, what is so scary about that? I can't carry that 100k into the coffin to enjoy right?

On a side note, the balcony also overlaps with the bathroom of the masterbedroom. Thinking if can convert it into these

http://www.tripadvisor.com/InfoCenter-a_ctr.bathview

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Flush water from the top downwards for condos. Don't think they have such facility for HDB rubbish chute?

How do they wash the chute shaft? Or they just wash the base of it?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Flush water from the top downwards for condos. Don't think they have such facility for HDB rubbish chute?
    Interesting... Think HDB doesn't have. Maybe they hose it down once in a blue moon.

To quote you in your very own words "the developer knows there are people who willing to pay for something unique."

I like mine with big balconies with reservoirs and golf course view, just like you like yours with trees and bushes all around

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Actually, dun need to tell them all these. Even if it is 99% perfect (even if only hor), they just continue to nag on the 1% until this thread reaches 100 pages. The most important thing is u like the place & willing to pay for it.

Same goes to ppl who bought unit/s that is far away from everywhere except west itself like foresque. No views. No future developments. Hall small, rooms are small + many others . Go read up foresque thread.

Agreed!

If skies pricing was cheap then netizens will comment and compare prices to others areas and slam the yishun area for no potential and only for investors or home buyers with a tight budget
    And
    Now the pricing is high, they comment about balconies size and high psf and compare the skies to every project they can find including the furnishings...

IF we buyers found an concerned issue with the project, do you think we will buy?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Besides sales have reached over 75%.

Let me set the Record Straight, If Sunrise, you are a foresque condo owner, God bless you big time.
    The area have reached it's fullest potential and only near the west and no where else.
    Benefiting only the developments beside it!
    No more potential, reached it's fullest some time ago and foresque is the completion to that area.

IF home owners of other projects found that they themselves made a bad investment on recent buys and feel by slamming skies, they can compare and find some joy and peace, They're wrong.
    Let see who gets the last laugh!

Told u to do your homework not ask u to copy

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    Dear Sunrise - Buyer of Foresque? Welcome to Yishun property site but please do not talk down of property of other areas beside your areas leh.....

All property price rise at a steady rate (sustainable one lah -Not speculative) for whole of Singapore good for all including property owners (profit)/ banks (loan) / lawyers (legal fee)/govt(stamp duty & ABSD) /Developer (Profit)/Main Con (Profit)/Sub-con (Jobs) / Singapore (reserve go up)....

Maybe those who sold out their properties earlier and those keen to buy multiple properties want market to crash?

If crash like US sub-prime , good meh?
    U r aware that this loner going around xxxxxxx. Now owners of Forest will also discard him

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Agreed!

If skies pricing was cheap then netizens will comment and compare prices to others areas and slam the yishun area for no potential and only for investors or home buyers with a tight budget
    And
    Now the pricing is high, they comment about balconies size and high psf and compare the skies to every project they can find including the furnishings...

IF we buyers found an concerned issue with the project, do you think we will buy?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Besides sales have reached over 75%.

Let me set the Record Straight, If Sunrise, you are a foresque condo owner, God bless you big time.
    The area have reached it's fullest potential and only near the west and no where else.
    Benefiting only the developments beside it!
    No more potential, reached it's fullest some time ago and foresque is the completion to that area.

IF home owners of other projects found that they themselves made a bad investment on recent buys and feel by slamming skies, they can compare and find some joy and peace, They're wrong.
    Let see who gets the last laugh!
    At this moment (everywhere is going higher), if anyone has any thought of buying for investment in SM, if the price still stay within MR range of +5%, u can forget abt buying. Got 1 place, price still can't move after 4th project. That was why i used Estuary secondary market +5 to +10 gauge.

What can forest offer? views will all be blocked. Not only that, for most of the balconies, its own structure will also blocked the views 90 degree. Since cant see much, might as well convert it to planter. Either primary or secondary school just beside. If primary school, good luck. Will see many cars parking at both sides. A possible of blocking entrance to forest.