Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Opps my bad is in meter not feet...my friend has 5.2 meter ceiling height no wonder he mumble about hanging bed...tot he was joking
    Not mistaken, if i rem correctly, SM height was raised at level 6 something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Not mistaken, if i rem correctly, SM height was raised at level 6 something like that.
    The developer has taken care of the maxi. height brought by MR, so they are going to raise the land height.

http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/skies-mitonia/

Can i check with any staying at miltonia close now.
    Are there loud plane noises, i do know at jurong, it is horrible.
    It can be so loud like jet planes flying beside your unit

if sm price was lower than estuary I would have bought without hestiation

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    if sm price was lower than estuary I would have bought without hestiation
    I wished too. But you get what you pay.
    Can see that this developer is very meticulous to details.
    By raising the land and furnishings if you have seen all very good!

Those who wait and wait, they will be the ones losing out.
    I'm sure MR thank buyers at SM but in the future Sm will be thanking the new homes as well!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I wished too. But you get what you pay.
    Can see that this developer is very meticulous to details.
    By raising the land and furnishings if you have seen all very good!

Those who wait and wait, they will be the ones losing out.
    I'm sure MR thank buyers at SM but in the future Sm will be thanking the new homes as well!
    If that kind of prices, chances of getting your choice unit will also be lower.

usually a mall is near mrt station. so a logical choice is near katib mrt. if near here then very high chance Ncl will run there

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    einnoc,

you misunderstood me. 880k was only indicative when they opened showroom, but showflats could not be viewed that day cos not ready.

i only wanted to find out what's the final transacted price if anyone knew.

your low floor stack 03 1076sf @ 909k = 845psf the 2nd lowest quantum / psf unit is the best! you will have the chance of getting the best rental yield, unless it's for own stay ! cheer up ! there is a price point for every decision. i had wanted the stack 23, but decided to get another area instead.

cheers,
    lifeline
    sorry, i made a mistake i mean i bought Blk 23, Stack 7 @ low level for 938 psf So kinda upset when u mention 880K for other stacks....\

komo, may i know what is ncl?

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    sorry, i made a mistake i mean i bought Blk 23, Stack 7 @ low level for 938 psf So kinda upset when u mention 880K for other stacks....\

komo, may i know what is ncl?
    the "imaginary" north coast line, which should come, someday

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    The area is really nice and quiet, imagine having a nice slow drive home by Yishan Dam after having prata at Jln Kayu.
    do it while you still can, it wont be quiet for long.

ask agent to show price list before you buy anything next time. hate those agent who hide the price

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Did MR owners really all bought home insurance?
    Anyway, are there any more land that could block MR in the future?
    the land in front of MR cannot be develop. hence OCC renewal is very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    ask agent to show price list before you buy anything next time. hate those agent who hide the price
    Lovelle, i went w my agent fren. i din suspect anything until the newspapers reveal abt the 18% discount n jace also said so. Then my next bombshell was abt regarding the indicative price@ 880K. So i think i was "chopped". Btw did they put the price list in the showroom now? I went on 5th and i can't find price anywhere in the showflat. Therefore, have to rely on my agent fren.

p3nboy,
    Heard that occ belongs to ntuc or related to ntuc.

Lovelle, i went w my agent fren. i din suspect anything until the newspapers reveal abt the 18% discount n jace also said so. Then my next bombshell was abt regarding the indicative price@ 880K. So i think i was "chopped". Btw did they put the price list in the showroom now? I went on 5th and i can't find price anywhere in the showflat. Therefore, have to rely on my agent fren.

p3nboy,
    I don't think you get chopped, don't worry

Buying property is like this...better unit cost more

developer don't really have an open list price

When I bought MR, i was told I had preview price...I asked for discount, was told there are a few people waiting in line

Lan Lan have to accept...no time even to flirt with the property agent...

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    the "imaginary" north coast line, which should come, someday
    Accordin to concept plan 2001 this line cuts north of the dam which means it may be near the international school.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    the land in front of MR cannot be develop. hence OCC renewal is very high.
    Was promised garden or something during last election rally

but than PAP is known to forget their rally speech as fast as they made them...until they lose votes

I will move in by 2014 to vote for WP

Skies is one of the few condos where it makes sense to have a balcony.
    YES! i will be using it for Al fresco dining, yoga, breakfast....unlike those road side balcony, all you get is Vrooommmmm......

I don't think you get chopped, don't worry

Buying property is like this...better unit cost more

developer don't really have an open list price

When I bought MR, i was told I had preview price...I asked for discount, was told there are a few people waiting in line

Lan Lan have to accept...no time even to flirt with the property agent...
    you should go SM vvip.

after 30min in Q, is my turn(so excited, either #10-xx or #08-xx). I chose #10-xx, booking staff said #10-xx taken by the client in the 2nd Q next to me. staff: only left #08-xx, u want? u want? else wait at the side.....worse than fish market, u cant bargain.

p3nboy,
    so developer use pressure tactic...

you should go SM vvip.

after 30min in Q, is my turn(so excited, either #10-xx or #08-xx). I chose #10-xx, booking staff said #10-xx taken by the client in the 2nd Q next to me. staff: only left #08-xx, u want? u want? else wait at the side.....worse than fish market, u cant bargain.
    It was my first time attending a vvip and seeing so many agents in my life. Waited closed to an hour in the queue as there was 1 or 2 breaks in between. Very disappointed when I joined the queue to know stack 25 and 23 were sold out. It was like everyone was aiming for the same few units, perhaps the high psf didn't make it sell out just as fast. Wonder if there are any return units so far.

you should go SM vvip.

Unless singaporean learn not to be so kia-su...else developer will leverage on our mentality

MR also suffers the same fate..stacks in first row mostly taken up by friends and associates...what left is sold like clearance sales at Sinagpore Expo..take it or the one behind you will

But take up was not like SM so still have some choice unit after the VVIP...and they extend preview price for 1 week haha

now buyers are laughing to the bank

Unless singaporean learn not to be so kia-su...else developer will leverage on our mentality

MR also suffers the same fate..stacks in first row mostly taken up by friends and associates...what left is sold like clearance sales at Sinagpore Expo..take it or the one behind you will

But take up was not like SM so still have some choice unit after the VVIP...and they extend preview price for 1 week haha

now buyers are laughing to the bank
    I was at MR showroom a few days before SM vvip, 2 penthouse near main entrance was selling below $1M(with occ membership). I am a sucker for view, is not my cup of tea.

I was at MR showroom a few days before SM vvip, 2 penthouse near main entrance was selling below $1M(with occ membership). I am a sucker for view, is not my cup of tea.
    I was at MR a month back, beside the units facing and carpark entrance. They had some units facing the bin centre as well, the key plus point for me of getting a place in that area is really the view as well, lucky I waited out for SM instead.

you should go SM vvip.

SM vvip not on 5th oct morning mar? i bought in morning. Not many ppl leh. But i saw a super long queue outside by 10+am. By then time i left SM@11+am, the cars jammed the road all the way to traffic lights!

Fish mkt? kekeke.... Really expensive buys leh.

SM vvip not on 5th oct morning mar? i bought in morning. Not many ppl leh. But i saw a super long queue outside by 10+am. By then time i left SM@11+am, the cars jammed the road all the way to traffic lights!

Fish mkt? kekeke.... Really expensive buys leh.
    You must be the invited guest.

YES! i will be using it for Al fresco dining, yoga, breakfast....unlike those road side balcony, all you get is Vrooommmmm......
    love to see penboy do yoga in tight pants

Breezy as well. Can fly kite at the sky deck.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    love to see penboy do yoga in tight pants
    notti.....notti...

notti.....notti...
    how advanced in yoga are you?

I can do the plough...

It was my first time attending a vvip and seeing so many agents in my life. Waited closed to an hour in the queue as there was 1 or 2 breaks in between. Very disappointed when I joined the queue to know stack 25 and 23 were sold out. It was like everyone was aiming for the same few units, perhaps the high psf didn't make it sell out just as fast. Wonder if there are any return units so far.
    I know quite a few changed to a better unit but Regardless you change or return any unit, developer take 25% out of the 5% payment.
    Price did went up again.