Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Skies Miltonia @ Miltonia Close- 99 Years By TG Development

Hmm... Thought the road between TG & SICC is call Upp Thomson Rd?

100% Confirmed. Gems international school is coming to Yishun. Some changes to masterplan 2008. I know where is the exact location. Will announce very soon.

Thanks lifeline & aang.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    100% Confirmed. Gems international school is coming to Yishun. Some changes to masterplan 2008. I know where is the exact location. Will announce very soon.

Thanks lifeline & aang.
    There's plenty of land clearance work at Ave 4 in past few months, lets see if it will be there. Lots of gems in Yishun, we already have emerald and sapphire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    There's plenty of land clearance work at Ave 4 in past few months, lets see if it will be there. Lots of gems in Yishun, we already have emerald and sapphire.
    Not there. Is at the corner plot at junction ave 6 & 1.

when aang1971 also said that. Then i suspect is the site i saw. Along ave 6 (opp lilydale), Ty-lin international is currently doing the site clearance & earthworks for preparation of N6 (a breakaway from existing N6). I have some doubts why there isn't any hoarding at this plot. Might be some other things.

With huge increase in population & SAP, more things will come.

Thanks lifeline & aang.
    No prob... I remember the school was a certainty, however not sure if the Simpang Estate plan has any merit. Either way when that is developed, the place will jump in value.

I now can boast of foresight at buying MR during preview..haha, hindsight is 6/6 lolz

That's near the interchange between the proposed LRT and north shore line MRT in the concept plan 2001.

Thanks lifeline & aang.

You are welcome. Thanks for your investigative work.

GEMS International School.

Me googled, but what does GEMS stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    GEMS International School.

Me googled, but what does GEMS stands for?
    Global Education Management System, but the more important thing is Yishun going to have a international school, which will be ready approx 2014.

I thought it means Got English maths science, just kidding!

I thought it means Got English maths science, just kidding!
    Nice one

As of this afternoon, close to 300 units sold.

how many units sold this weekend?

I thought the pricing was a little high for this area as well but i see potential in this area as govt is directing attention here. I bought 3 bed room at 1.2. Hope to get 1.5 in the future.
    I asked my agent he told me around 70% percent sold and townhouses price starting at 3.5 also sold 3 units out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    I thought the pricing was a little high for this area as well but i see potential in this area as govt is directing attention here. I bought 3 bed room at 1.2. Hope to get 1.5 in the future.
    I asked my agent he told me around 70% percent sold and townhouses price starting at 3.5 also sold 3 units out of 10.
    What's the psf like for 2 and 3 bedders?

Laguna must be happy to hear this
    Ride at your own risk !!!

What's the psf like for 2 and 3 bedders?
    The 2 bedder psf is different from 3 bedder because 3 bedder can see the views so i am unsure of the 2 bedder but i bought mine over 1200 psf.

The 2 bedder psf is different from 3 bedder because 3 bedder can see the views so i am unsure of the 2 bedder but i bought mine over 1200 psf.
    Wow.. That must be a high floor and good view. Congrats!

Yes, the balloting was so intense. Under that kind of environment, people are likely to choose a unit regardless but I was lucky to be called early, but i wanted the 7th floor but 7,8,9 was taken from my block so have to buy high floors but after that i heard level 7 and 9 was release again.
    I have checked with my agent that the price went up 30k the next day.
    But I must say the price is real high! Loans coming up........

did the balloting happen before or after MAS' announcement last Friday?

Yes, the balloting was so intense. Under that kind of environment, people are likely to choose a unit regardless but I was lucky to be called early, but i wanted the 7th floor but 7,8,9 was taken from my block so have to buy high floors but after that i heard level 7 and 9 was release again.
    I have checked with my agent that the price went up 30k the next day.
    But I must say the price is real high! Loans coming up........
    How come taken can still be released again?

I have checked, the news came out at 5 pm on Friday. Those who signed the purchased option on Friday are not affected however those who did not sign on Friday are affected.
    I think the units were release because of this new policy or they decided to change their choice of units. I heard some agents also invested.
    Balloting started at 12 plus, the news came out at 5.
    Last edited by jacelynchia; 09-10-12 at 00:04.

How come taken can still be released again?
    maybe the buyers cold feet, got caught in the balloting frenzy, after go outside the showroom for a breather decided not to go for it?

Congrats!

With SAP, govt spending on infrastructure & international school, it wldnt go wrong.

I see a lot of potential in the future because govt wants to use the land there for good use and also they wanted to push to the 6 million population mark so the north is the place they want to develop.
    They are done with the east and south so i see great returns.

My name was called early but after choosing my unit, I still see many awaiting balloting and their faces were very anxious as they waited for a long time. The atmosphere was intense, the rain just made it worse.

Many already picked their ideal unit but no booking allowed so i'm sure some are disappointed.

I have checked, the news came out at 5 pm on Friday. Those who signed the purchased option on Friday are not affected however those who did not sign on Friday are affected.
    I think the units were release because of this new policy or they decided to change their choice of units. I heard some agents also invested.
    Balloting started at 12 plus, the news came out at 5.
    All within the same day, sure more intense than Primary 1 balloting.

If there is a shopping mall at the reserved site, diagonally to Skies.M, then huat big time.

Hope that there is the mall, read on this forum as big as vivo? Hope it's true, then huat big time but if another small mall like sun plaza then i see no help. Even north point is not a very popular mall so...

Hope that there is the mall, read on this forum as big as vivo? Hope it's true, then huat big time but if another small mall like sun plaza then i see no help. Even north point is not a very popular mall so...
    Even JLD or Paya Lebar nvr have big mall like Vivo. JLD malls add up (westgate, jem, cube), might be bigger. Got Yishun hub coming up already + Northpoint = consider quite big. For your info, Yishun hub will be bigger than waterway point @ watertown & BR. Got a mall is a bonus. Want Vivo like strike TOTO

Did you also bought a unit here?

Did you also bought a unit here?
    Almost. Will wait for the next big one - Yishun hub.

Since Skies. M can go up to as high as $1300psf, Yishun Hub min $1200psf liao