Thread: After viewing do agents call you for follow up..

Default After viewing do agents call you for follow up..

My experience so far NO agents call me back to ask feedback or ask if interested after i view a property...maybe kena blacklisted cos i view so many never buy......but NOT worth buying and NO hurry to buy then what to do...so continue viewing...

what about other bro/sis whats your experience with agents and their follow up TACTICS...

most agents follow up on the spot or with a call or sms. esp in a buyers market. but now the market is stalemate market. only stale meat on sale...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    My experience so far NO agents call me back to ask feedback or ask if interested after i view a property...maybe kena blacklisted cos i view so many never buy......but NOT worth buying and NO hurry to buy then what to do...so continue viewing...

what about other bro/sis whats your experience with agents and their follow up TACTICS...
    For the past year, almost all of them (except 1) called/sms back after viewing. Most will also sms to test interest for other units.

Depends on how much hopes u have given them before u left ... so far most of the agents would follow up with a sms

Once yr hp no. is given to him/her...I confirm you will recieve many SMSes regards to other new launching projects beside the one you went to... !
    Last edited by CondoWE; 19-08-12 at 09:29.

Depends on agent. Some agent just do the cold hard drill of law of large numbers. Just meet as many people as possible and hope to hit 1 deal.
    Some will add personal touch and call you.. But after 2 calls, they will give up if you still have no indication of wanting to view other units they have.

Even if they don't called back, you will receive lots of sms from their advertising system on all the new launches or old launches and "VVIP" reviews and fire sales etc etc.

Quite informative actually.

some have and some haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    Once yr hp no. is given to him/her...I confirm you will recieve many SMSes regards to other new launching projects beside the one you went to... !
    ..hmm...no wonder

the agent mentality is this: if someone is really interested in the property, the buyer would call back to follow up. of course if agents already know your budget and from the conversation after the viewing they know you are serious or not already.

2 sides of the coin...

1st side: the impression you gave them. If they can tell that you are just here to see look with no genuine intention of buying, you'll probably not get a call back or sms.

2nd side: what is on agent's plate. If their plate is super full, they will probably attend to those who are coming to pay cheque and in so doing, they might have left you out.

Most of the agent do text me, seldom call though!!!

Got one did a follow up call, but I said the price was not right, she just slammed down the phone on me....