Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siglap V....(What does V stand for)

Default Siglap V....(What does V stand for)

V="Very" SMALL>>>

just now walked past Siglap V i looked up saw the size of the units....wah lau EH.....how to stay there....BUT when you got an MRT station coming up across the road...who cares i guess....

it TOP soon? its Very like Thomson V

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    it TOP soon? its Very like Thomson V
    look like almost completed....ya i guess its another one of those MM apts...

i wouldnt want to be holding the keys..OPEN the door to your new apt and...

regardless, hope it can turn into nice hangout place then u me sis buttercarp and bro phantom can lim kopi and tcss... all in the EAST

yeah right!!!!

V stands for village.

regardless, hope it can turn into nice hangout place then u me sis buttercarp and bro phantom can lim kopi and tcss... all in the EAST

yeah right!!!!
    Ya..... I like that!
    Presently I hang out at Siglap quite frequently for massage n makan.
    So when V is completed, it will add to my to do list.

The area has everything... 2 supermakets (NTUC and Cold Storage), banks, diverse range of food options all within waliking distance.. and a potential mrt to boot.

Considering East Coast in Katong has shot up so much, this area certainly still has a lot of upside potential.

yeah right!!!!
    yup my favourite place for weekend breakfast...

yeah right!!!!

I shall swing from a chandelier at Siglap V... oops too small

Ride at your own risk !!!

V for very noisy it's at the cross junction

Quote Originally Posted by fafalulu
    V for very noisy it's at the cross junction
    yup kinda realised that this morning was in my car at the junction was a red light i looked up saw a bangla worker at the window he was looking down at a double decker bus passing bye....all these perverted banglas probably hoping to catch a glimpse of some mei mei in short skirt..ha ha...but i was more like thing of the noise/dust/pollution from the traffic....anyway can always close window and ON aircon...

It's situated at a nice location though, but only if you drive.

Have everything but not as crowded like Katong or Holland V etc. A lot of modelling agencies have their ang moh models housed in Siglap.

Will miss this place when my new place TOP. Not that it's any much further actually. Can still drive to hang and kopi.

Flamingo Valley is 10X better than Siglap V but quantum too big ... they should have go the route of Siglap V to sell 500sqft MMs, sure sold out in first week

Ride at your own risk !!!

V for very expensive Psf.
    V FOR VERY POOR workmanship. I have seen the same developer project in pungol end. Very poor!!

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    V for very expensive Psf.
    V FOR VERY POOR workmanship. I have seen the same developer project in pungol end. Very poor!!
    Maybe should change name to siglap L=Location Location Location....

L location with Lousy psf n Low liviable space?

V for vice.....

think about it... tiny units.... above centre of night life....

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Ya..... I like that!
    Presently I hang out at Siglap quite frequently for massage n makan.
    So when V is completed, it will add to my to do list.
    I would like to massage you for free!

PM me

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    I would like to massage you for free!

PM me
    No need to PM lah..... you let all of us here know what services you provide.

By any chance, you do virtual massage?

Btw......since you are at the topic of massage, I was thinking of bro yowetan.
    Maybe he can learn how to massage and earn extra income.
    It should be better than driving taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    No need to PM lah..... you let all of us here know what services you provide.

By any chance, you do virtual massage?

Btw......since you are at the topic of massage, I was thinking of bro yowetan.
    Maybe he can learn how to massage and earn extra income.
    It should be better than driving taxi.
    Hi. I prefer driving. At least I can visit many places instead cooping in a room providing hand service(s).

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi. I prefer driving. At least I can visit many places instead cooping in a room providing hand service(s).
    "Like".... i like this joke..keke keep it coming.

Went pass the the proj yest and saw the ac compressor mounted below BW! How is it possible to service these when it break down???

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Went pass the the proj yest and saw the ac compressor mounted below BW! How is it possible to service these when it break down???

the aircon svc guys are suppose to be moonlighting commandos. So dont worry they will repel down spider style and fix them!

interestingly how long the aircon will last coz aircon need ventilation. cool air in hot air out the other side. mount it this way dont think the compressor will last. anyway this developer like I mention b4 is lousy. buyers be ready to do spend lots of time on defects.

anyway this developer like I mention b4 is lousy. buyers be ready to do spend lots of time on defects.
    but for, this is Gold Mine leh...those who bought laughing their way to the bank now...MRT just next to it lor...imagine u wake up and then walk to train and then 10min you reach MBS....shiok lor

the aircon svc guys are suppose to be moonlighting commandos. So dont worry they will repel down spider style and fix them!

interestingly how long the aircon will last coz aircon need ventilation. cool air in hot air out the other side. mount it this way dont think the compressor will last. anyway this developer like I mention b4 is lousy. buyers be ready to do spend lots of time on defects.
    Bro, they not only need commando ac svc personnel but also Ethan Hawk too! Notice they have a grille on the higher floors shielding the compressor? Maybe use one hand to hold the grille and the other to service while repelling?

I must admit like Eastboy bro said, owners are really laughing all the way to the bank, the place will be bustling and with ERL likely to be across the road ... They can well afford the changing the compressor as and when needed!

Only problem is that I forsee traffic to be v bad once this and the retail is up ...

Noise and dust can be a problem here. Have to switch on air on all day.
    Bro, they not only need commando ac svc personnel but also Ethan Hawk too! Notice they have a grille on the higher floors shielding the compressor? Maybe use one hand to hold the grille and the other to service while repelling?

I must admit like Eastboy bro said, owners are really laughing all the way to the bank, the place will be bustling and with ERL likely to be across the road ... They can well afford the changing the compressor as and when needed!

Only problem is that I forsee traffic to be v bad once this and the retail is up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    but for, this is Gold Mine leh...those who bought laughing their way to the bank now...MRT just next to it lor...imagine u wake up and then walk to train and then 10min you reach MBS....shiok lor
    which unit is YOURS...

m

My thoughts were that i will turn the balcony into a FISH tank...nice small glass balcony seal up the other side fill with water...throw in a pump a couple of fish..VOILA...u get a lovely tank everyone can admire from BELOW....

Fishes will get sun tan.
    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    m

My thoughts were that i will turn the balcony into a FISH tank...nice small glass balcony seal up the other side fill with water...throw in a pump a couple of fish..VOILA...u get a lovely tank everyone can admire from BELOW....

Orginal buyer paid 1200psf... Maybe after mrt comes up will be higher. Thata 2012