Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Riversails (Upper Serangoon Crescent) - 99 Yr LH, Allgreen Properties Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud99
    Any one knows when they will lunch another phase?
    To date, they have released 2 phases, right?
    The first one when I bought one unit was with 21% discount
    and next phase was 20% discount.
    wish to know if they are going to release 3rd phase what will be the discount%
    Chk w yr agent, he/she will have the most current info...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud99
    Any one knows when they will lunch another phase?
    To date, they have released 2 phases, right?
    The first one when I bought one unit was with 21% discount
    and next phase was 20% discount.
    wish to know if they are going to release 3rd phase what will be the discount%
    Last weekend they released quite a few units. Especially stack 34 but only the low floor units.

Got this from Agent yesterday.

total units sold about 470.

Stack yet to be released. 34(9-18), 18(15-17), 20, 21, 25, 30, 32, 35, 38, 45 and 54

Hi

Those who bought RS may want to join the FB group called : Riversails N List.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben
    Hi

Those who bought RS may want to join the FB group called : Riversails N List.

I have sent the request to join

received sms.. 20% discount (limited time).. from 820 psf.

anyone with more info? not buying, but want to have a feel of the developer sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    received sms.. 20% discount (limited time).. from 820 psf.

anyone with more info? not buying, but want to have a feel of the developer sentiments.
    was 21% during launch. then change to 20% + 1% locality and now is 20%.

not forgetting the unreleased stack price is unknown. the developer could increase the price of the unreleased stack and still give you 20% and in actual fact, price increase lah.

key is the buyer must be comfortable and happy with the purchase price!

Those initial launch units 2 bedder prices started from 800psf.

Why is nobody discussing about this property since the PSF is almost similar to the EC at tampines?

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben
    Why is nobody discussing about this property since the PSF is almost similar to the EC at tampines?
    This development is more for self stay (especially for families given the number of facilities in Riversails that are targeted at children). Less so for investment purposes - hence less discussion about this property. <This is my hunch >

tampines area matured plus fairly near mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    tampines area matured plus fairly near mrt.
    If qualify for citylife and Psf the same as RS, I guess it is a better buy at CL if u like tampines area...

units still selling at 20% discount? keen in a 4-bedder

Quote Originally Posted by rosnyus
    units still selling at 20% discount? keen in a 4-bedder
    $1.16mil. Not many left!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    $1.16mil. Not many left!
    2013 should be a very good year for new launches, especially those near MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    $1.16mil. Not many left!
    That is after or before discount?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    2013 should be a very good year for new launches, especially those near MRT.
    I have to modify this statement in view of the heavy cooling measure just 1 day after I wrote it: Only those projects within 10 min walk to MRT can survive in 2013

Other projections this year:
    - A lot of prop agents will either be retrenched or clock very few sales.
    - The bank staff and law firms handling property stuffs will see much smaller bonus.
    - HDB upgraders and flippers of CCR condos will be very upset.
    - Small developers who bought land far from MRT at the peak in recent months are in trouble.
    - Big developers will hibernate in Singapore and move overseas.
    - Govt very likely will soften some cooling measure because it is overdone.
    - JB prop developers and prop owners will be very happy.

IMO, the new CM is a punitive one, OCR at 800psf should be ok right..
    HDB also 450-500psf right, 800 >>>750-700
    but hdb also be dropping right, very hard for hdb to correct.!!!!
    maybe it is time to venture to JB

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I have to modify this statement in view of the heavy cooling measure just 1 day after I wrote it: Only those projects within 10 min walk to MRT can survive in 2013

Other projections this year:
    - A lot of prop agents will either be retrenched or clock very few sales.
    - The bank staff and law firms handling property stuffs will see much smaller bonus.
    - HDB upgraders and flippers of CCR condos will be very upset.
    - Small developers who bought land far from MRT at the peak in recent months are in trouble.
    - Big developers will hibernate in Singapore and move overseas.
    - Govt very likely will soften some cooling measure because it is overdone.
    - JB prop developers and prop owners will be very happy.

That is after or before discount?
    After discount but not sure if the units are still available. Visited the showflat last month...

Any dual key unit in Riversails?

Quote Originally Posted by klc
    Any dual key unit in Riversails?
    no have - 10character

anybody know when they will release the last stack of 4-bedders? hope to catch one though the release can be timed with the sale of my HDB in June (low chance i know but just hoping)

anybody know when they will release the last stack of 4-bedders? hope to catch one though the release can be timed with the sale of my HDB in June (low chance i know but just hoping)
    You got see Riversound also? There still got 4 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    You got see Riversound also? There still got 4 bedder.
    have yet to see it as i felt in love with the finishing at riversails. Heard fridge and one more item not included in riversound, also the laminated tiles not so attractive eh.

Just hoping they will not release the stack so soon as waiting to sell my hdb in June so that i have the funds to purchase it (fat hope i supposed)

if so, i may have to settle for the 3 bedder or maybe by then, there will be another condo launch just as attractive

have yet to see it as i felt in love with the finishing at riversails. Heard fridge and one more item not included in riversound, also the laminated tiles not so attractive eh.

Just hoping they will not release the stack so soon as waiting to sell my hdb in June so that i have the funds to purchase it (fat hope i supposed)

if so, i may have to settle for the 3 bedder or maybe by then, there will be another condo launch just as attractive
    Go for the 4 bedder bah if you can get a low psf and afford it. Short term price may fluctuate but long term wise, it will appreciate. Singapore struggling to find land to house 6.9mil people.

Why cannot sell HDB immediately? MOP?

yeah, due to MOP. can only sell from 1 June. Wanted to get the 4-bedder as i have two kids, 1 boy and 1 girl - can't share when they get bigger.

Also eventually may get my parents to live with us when they grow older and can't live on their own.

My HDB was bought before the big jump in property prices so i can offset the purchase of the 4-bedder with the proceeds (which i estimated to be about $600k due to location but even if price drop by June, does not matter as i would still earn due to the low initial purchasing price and i do not think the drop would be so drastic to that level).

Anyway, buying for stay, not for investment/speculation. investment not for poor people like me.

Just like what the agent say, may have to leave it to fate! she said that they might not release the stack to rent it out or to give priority to their shareholders etc.
    Last edited by rosnyus; 17-02-13 at 17:53.

yeah, due to MOP. can only sell from 1 June. Wanted to get the 4-bedder as i have two kids, 1 boy and 1 girl - can't share when they get bigger.

Also eventually may get my parents to live with us when they grow older and can't live on their own.

My HDB was bought before the big jump in property prices so i can offset the purchase of the 4-bedder with the proceeds (which i estimated to be about $600k due to location but even if price drop by June, does not matter as i would still earn due to the low initial purchasing price and i do not think the drop would not be to that level).

Anyway, buying for stay, not for investment/speculation. investment not for poor people like me.

Just like what the agent say, may have to leave it to fate! she said that they might not release the stack to rent it out or to give priority to their shareholders etc.
    Hey same, i also 1 boy and 1 girl.....yup, grow bigger they will need to have their own room. You should buy a 4 bedder then, since you may need to allocate a room to your parents. Don't use up all your proceeds though, take up a maximum loan. The rest can buy Singapore govt bonds....you can then use this recurring income to finance the monthly mortgage.

Yup, I also heard news on some units being reserved for rental. Many people do not realize the potential of this whole area yet. Many skeptics around. But this is very typical....many only chiong in when things are tangible. The first mover will benefit.

My HDB was bought before the big jump in property prices so i can offset the purchase of the 4-bedder with the proceeds (which i estimated to be about $600k due to location but even if price drop by June, does not matter as i would still earn due to the low initial purchasing price and i do not think the drop would be so drastic to that level).

You can wait for the new condo launch by CDL beside Esparina. I believe you stay at blk 277 Sengkang right?

even better, mine is the block just beside the mrt

anyway that new devt will confirm come with out of the world price (at least 1.2k psf i guess) which i don't want to commit to

a 4-bedder at riversails is less than $900 psf and that already gonna cost me $1.22million if i can get it

even better, mine is the block just beside the mrt

anyway that new devt will confirm come with out of the world price (at least 1.2k psf i guess) which i don't want to commit to

a 4-bedder at riversails is less than $900 psf and that already gonna cost me $1.22million if i can get it
    Ic. Yours is 272d. 277 is also beside mrt what. don't think it make any big difference. The other series 275s and 273s will have their reasons to claim to be even better

1.2k psf near mrt is now the norm. I guess if the budget is not there it's better not to commit.