Thread: Investment in Bangalore

Smile Investment in Bangalore

Hi Friends,

I want to invest in real estate market in India. Do you think that the Bangalore is the best option than other Tire II cities like Hyderabad, Pune, Goa, Bhubaneswar etc?? Because Bangalore is the fastest growing IT cities in Asia, and providing all modern facilities in comparison to other tire II IT cities.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Patra01
    Hi Friends,

I want to invest in real estate market in India. Do you think that the Bangalore is the best option than other Tire II cities like Hyderabad, Pune, Goa, Bhubaneswar etc?? Because Bangalore is the fastest growing IT cities in Asia, and providing all modern facilities in comparison to other tire II IT cities.

Have a great day!
    Bangalore is a nice place, nice weather, clean airport, nice landscaping. But how do you intend to bring in money? If you intend to take loan, I think it isn't worth paying 8% (i think) interest rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patra01
    Hi Friends,

Have a great day!
    Buy the listed India trust instead, save you all the hassle.

I have a colleague (an Indian national) who bought a property in the north there. He said that there was too much black money around so it was very hard for properties there to crash. I think it makes sense for the next few years.

Bangalore population is exploding, so it should be a safe and good investment if you can stand the high interest rate:
    http://wgbis.ces.iisc.ernet.in/energ...lore/index.htm

Is TS intending to eventually bring the money back to SG? Please tell me how you can do it. I wanna learn.

I have watched the property market there for the past 5 years. Whatever/where ever you buy, the prices will continue to move up. I suspect it is due to internal demand. Population continue to expand, they all need place to stay. They don't depend on foreign investors to push their properties.

Best is buy in full cash as interest for loan is pretty high. Please also give me guidance how you gonna bring in cash.

If you think property investment in JB is unsafe. Better think twice going to bangalore.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    If you think property investment in JB is unsafe. Better think twice going to bangalore.
    Better buy in Bandgadesh..

Quote Originally Posted by Trapping-bird
    Better buy in Bandgadesh..
    Not so easy for foreigners to buy Indian properties:
    http://www.indrealty.in/knowledgebase.php?id=17

Default NRI

For NRI (Non-Residential Indians), it is a good option.
    I have a Singaporean India friend, he bought a land back in India with S$100K for investment. After building it up, it is now x5 times the price, but he doesn't want to sell any more: "It is so nice!".
    For NRI, it is almost as good as dual citizenship.

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    For NRI (Non-Residential Indians), it is a good option.
    I have a Singaporean India friend, he bought a land back in India with S$100K for investment. After building it up, it is now x5 times the price, but he doesn't want to sell any more: "It is so nice!".
    For NRI, it is almost as good as dual citizenship.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Damn.... It makes me wanna be INDIAN.