Thread: Residences at Emerald Hill

Default Residences at Emerald Hill

Wah lau eh. TOP already and can't even sell one unit? I'm glad its not allowed to rent. Its not supposed to be service apartment in the first place.

so how does far east do it? they sell the units to a special vehicle then rent them out? lafe is silly not to learn from them and do this kind of creative stuff. now SLA will mark them like a hawk to make sure they sell the units and not rent them out in any form. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Wah lau eh. TOP already and can't even sell one unit? I'm glad its not allowed to rent. Its not supposed to be service apartment in the first place.

FEO is local company mah. Local company has its privileges. And in this case, the developer didn't even sell a single unit. At least for FEO, I think they would have sold a significant portion of a development before leasing the rest out. This out is like really bad faith if they don't even try to sell one unit.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so how does far east do it? they sell the units to a special vehicle then rent them out? lafe is silly not to learn from them and do this kind of creative stuff. now SLA will mark them like a hawk to make sure they sell the units and not rent them out in any form. LOL!

they did try to sell, but ask so high for boutique project nobody wants. if they firesale i am sure can sell all.

FEO is local company mah. Local company has its privileges. And in this case, the developer didn't even sell a single unit. At least for FEO, I think they would have sold a significant portion of a development before leasing the rest out. This out is like really bad faith if they don't even try to sell one unit.

FEO is local company mah. Local company has its privileges. And in this case, the developer didn't even sell a single unit. ....
    the directors dont even support their own project?

they sold 9 units in Oct 12 alone. did they started offering big discount?

did they? no caveats lodged leh? they dropped out of the monthly sales data in oct so no way to confirm unless with the agent who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    they sold 9 units in Oct 12 alone. did they started offering big discount?