http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-fiorenza

2) Oasis Garden
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-oasis-garden
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-oasis-garden

3) Nova 48
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...r-sale-nova-48

4) Palm Vista (telok kurau G)
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ale-palm-vista

If you have to buy for own stay, which of the above will you rate higher? any comments much appreciated!!

oasis gdn for me, rest cmi.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    oasis gdn for me, rest cmi.
    thanks boss.. i actually visited Palm Vista earlier.. thought it was not too bad just that too much wasted space.

will be viewing Oasis Garden tmr and have read all 70+ pages of feedback in the forum earlier.

Fiorenza seemed abit pricey (comparatively speakly) but will also go check it out tmr since near OG.
    Last edited by Vincegoh; 28-06-12 at 17:33.

But next to industrial estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    thanks boss.. i actually visited Palm Vista earlier.. thought it was not too bad just that too much wasted space.

will be viewing Oasis Garden tmr and have read all 70+ pages of feedback in the forum earlier.

Fiorenza seemed abit pricey (comparatively speakly) but will also go check it out tmr since near OG.

Yo bro, me no expert so these are just my personal opinion

1) Fiorenza
    >> Always pass by this after eating the Punggol nasi lemak Didn't like the look and the narrow road leading into it.

2) Oasis Garden
    >> Kinda like this one (from exterior) but my family didn't like the environment so I didn't arrange for viewing. Seems quite a lot of people selling it.

>> This looks good actually. I'm more of a balcony/roof terrace person though :P

If you are looking at TK, can try look at closer to East Coast Road. ERL has station at Marina Parade and Siglap so good chance of a intermediate station nearby.
    lwl

Quote Originally Posted by limwl27
    Yo bro, me no expert so these are just my personal opinion

1) Fiorenza
    >> Always pass by this after eating the Punggol nasi lemak Didn't like the look and the narrow road leading into it.

2) Oasis Garden
    >> Kinda like this one (from exterior) but my family didn't like the environment so I didn't arrange for viewing. Seems quite a lot of people selling it.

>> This looks good actually. I'm more of a balcony/roof terrace person though :P

If you are looking at TK, can try look at closer to East Coast Road. ERL has station at Marina Parade and Siglap so good chance of a intermediate station nearby.
    Thanks bro.. Very much appreciated with the feedback.

I actually considered a couple devt along east coast road.. But pricing abit prohibitive so decided to suck thumb and stick to telok kurau area. Elliot at east coast was closest to what I was looking but will bust my budget by 150k.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    But next to industrial estate.
    Thanks for heads up. Did read from the main thread that it seems to be light industrial so relatively ok. Will suss it out tmr when I view to make sure I'm comfortable with it.

In all likelihood I think I will be deciding on either oasis garden or palm vista. Have given myself until next mon to end my house hunting.. Hopefully on mon one of my offers will be accepted! Fingers crossed tight tight!!!

Thanks for heads up. Did read from the main thread that it seems to be light industrial so relatively ok. Will suss it out tmr when I view to make sure I'm comfortable with it.

In all likelihood I think I will be deciding on either oasis garden or palm vista. Have given myself until next mon to end my house hunting.. Hopefully on mon one of my offers will be accepted! Fingers crossed tight tight!!!
    How long you been searching? Why the Mon deadline? Need to choose and register school for kid?

How long you been searching? Why the Mon deadline? Need to choose and register school for kid?
    I been searching for around a mth.. Deadline cos I need to vacate my sold flat in oct.. Meaning I have only less than 4mths to offer, get bank approval, exercise, wait for txn completion, engage id, renovate and move my barang barang over.. Seems super tight.. Stressed.

If by next week still can't buy.. Then I will change my attention to search for rental liao. But this is not my preferred option..

Elliot is nice n quiet but the nearby mosque can get quite crowded on fri.

You can consider east bay, it looks not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002

Thanks bro. But eastbay no sellers leh.. I looking for 3br units.

Thanks bro. But eastbay no sellers leh.. I looking for 3br units.
    Ya, Poshgrove east is good size dev but prices on the high side, can take a look if within yr budget.

Ya, Poshgrove east is good size dev but prices on the high side, can take a look if within yr budget.
    This one I salivated when I looked at it.. But out of my budget so din even dare ask agent about it.

I been searching for around a mth.. Deadline cos I need to vacate my sold flat in oct.. Meaning I have only less than 4mths to offer, get bank approval, exercise, wait for txn completion, engage id, renovate and move my barang barang over.. Seems super tight.. Stressed.

If by next week still can't buy.. Then I will change my attention to search for rental liao. But this is not my preferred option..
    IMO, rent for one year may not be a bad option, given such unclear situation. who knows, maybe next year you may have 50% discount if you believe basically

how about villa marina? costa del sol?

Good to rent 1st even if HDB to find a nice hse. Buy hse is no joke w e stamp duties n many hidden costs, so u cannot juz sell ur hse within 4 years else lugi big time.

This one I salivated when I looked at it.. But out of my budget so din even dare ask agent about it.
    the blocks are pretty close to one another, too cramp for my liking when i first visited it.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    IMO, rent for one year may not be a bad option, given such unclear situation. who knows, maybe next year you may have 50% discount if you believe basically
    me think prices will remain rather firm for the next 1 to 2 years.. and not really that keen to rent for longer than that. rather have somewhere to call home...

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    how about villa marina? costa del sol?
    me have very tight criteria.. less than 3 years old, FH or 999, >1300 sqft, ard 1.6m.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    the blocks are pretty close to one another, too cramp for my liking when i first visited it.
    i din even visit the development.. cos i know i cant afford it..

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Good to rent 1st even if HDB to find a nice hse. Buy hse is no joke w e stamp duties n many hidden costs, so u cannot juz sell ur hse within 4 years else lugi big time.
    yeah, me intend to stay for long.. so dun think i will sell within the next few years hence ssd shldnt affect me.

tat's why finding it hard to find my dream abode at the right price now. if really cant find, then i will just rent liao. boh bian.

location wise, Telok is better.

and try get condo near to future MRT around that area..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Not true, the traffic from the mosque is along MP road and not Elliot Road

Elliot shall be a good choice, should be near to the ERL

me have very tight criteria.. less than 3 years old, FH or 999, >1300 sqft, ard 1.6m.
    u... not related to dear yowe are u?

u... not related to dear yowe are u?
    haha, unlike him, i am not aiming d9, d10 or d11. i'm aiming d19 or telok kurau kachang puteh units.

anyway thanks everyone for your selfless sharing. i think i have reached my decision on the unit to get at OG.. phew...

haha, unlike him, i am not aiming d9, d10 or d11. i'm aiming d19 or telok kurau kachang puteh units.

anyway thanks everyone for your selfless sharing. i think i have reached my decision on the unit to get at OG.. phew...
    yayyyyyyyy! congrats. if its any comfort, i know of friend who moved there from The Carribbean n yet loving it.

OG is nice.. like the bali theme
    do feel relax when come back home after a stressful day.

i doubt the industrial estate give any nasty smell..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

yayyyyyyyy! congrats. if its any comfort, i know of friend who moved there from The Carribbean n yet loving it.
    yeah really breathed a sigh of relief knowing that i can now concentrate on getting the right offer in. feels like a load off my shoulder...

now just need to make sure my offer gets accepted soon (cannot offer today cos still waiting for HDB to confirm with me that i can exercise option before 1st apptmt. alot of conflicting info from them; over phone say can do it before 1st appmt 2 weeks ago but just received an email from them last min to say need to wait for 1st appmt). ganjeong man. both my agent and myself trying to call the person in charge but machiam she not in office. called a million times all voice mail.

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    OG is nice.. like the bali theme
    do feel relax when come back home after a stressful day.

i doubt the industrial estate give any nasty smell..
    yah i was very impressed by the landscaping for such a small devt. and i find the industrial buildings by the side not an eyesore also. seems pretty fine to me.

Congrats, hope you settle the paperwork and get your unit at OG.