Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: eCO @ Bedok South Ave 3 (Tanah Merah MRT) Developed By Far East Organization, Frasers

Default eCO @ Bedok South Ave 3 (Tanah Merah MRT) Developed By Far East Organization, Frasers

eCO @ Bedok South Ave 3 (Tanah Merah MRT)
    Residential
    Bedok South Ave 3
    Developed By Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House Ltd

eCO @ Bedok South Ave 3 Floor plan/Brochure
    http://property-in-singapore.biz/fea...isui-house-ltd

99 Years - Condominium/Loft: 16 storeys / 5 towers Suite/Loft: 15 storeys / 1 tower
    SOHO: 12 storeys / 2 towers
    Townhouse: 3 storeys. Total 742 units.
    Expected TOP:TBC
    From $
    Condominium (256 units)
    2BR- 937 – 1153sf, 119 units
    3 BR (Compact)- 1096 – 1377sf, 75 units
    3 BR- 1164-1348sf, 46 units
    3BR Loft- 1536 – 2088sf, 13 units
    4 BR Loft (Compact)- 2127 – 2162sf, 3 units

Suite (244 units)
    1 BR- 558 – 708sf, 87 units
    2 BR (Compact)- 594 – 792sf, 150 units
    2 BR- 986sf, 3 units
    2BR Loft- 898 – 986sf, 6 units
    3 BR Loft (Compact)- 1083sf, 1 unit

SOHO (208 units)
    2 BR (Compact)-553 – 774sf, 184 units
    3 BR (Compact)- 873 – 1009sf, 24 units

Townhouses (34 units)
    4 BR- 3352-3407sf, 34 units
    Key Selling Features:-
    Choice Location Within Established Estates
    The land parcel is located within an established private residential estate, with many existing condominium developments in the vicinity, including Bedok Court, East Meadows, Casa Merah and the upcoming Optima @Tanah Merah.
    Easy Access
    The site is well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). The residents will also enjoy convenient public transportation to the rest of Singapore via Tanah Merah Interchange station.
    Proximity to Amenities
    Residents will have a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby Bedok and Simei Town Centres.
    Outdoor recreation facilities at the nearby Bedok Reservoir Park, East Coast Park and Laguna National Golf and Country Club provide other forms of leisure activities
    With many reputable schools nearby, such as Anglican High School and Temasek Junior College, the development will be an ideal home for families with school-going children.
    Situated close to the Changi Business Park and Singapore’s fourth university - the Singapore University of Technology and Design opening in 2014, the future development will be attractive to both working and academic professionals.
    ***info subject to changes***

Site layout failed.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Site layout failed.
    agree terrible site layout - blocks are too close for comfort....

No MM/shoebox units thats lesser then ~500sqft, thats good. 742 units in total, thats fantastic. Site Layout depends on liking, these days which new development is not tightly squeeze for block space. TM new tender land expected to sell up to $1.2k /psf. So Eco could be launch at $1.1k to $1.2/psf on avg if they want to price to sell quickly. Given FEO, lesser chance, unless they go bid for TM land and launch it even higher - taking the q from Optima and Bedok Residences.

One tennis court for such a huge development with so many units?

Feo still can build townhouses? I thought no more approval given???

The site plan is quite good what ... you must understand the townhouse is only 3-storey high, the purpose is such that the rest of high rise can have seaview or golf-course view ... basically it is optimized such that as many units in this development is facing east or south-east where the golf course is
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    One tennis court for such a huge development with so many units?
    It's ok, archipelago got a larger plot w similar no of units, don't even have a tennis court.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The site plan is quite good what ... you must understand the townhouse is only 3-storey high, the purpose is such that the rest of high rise can have seaview or golf-course view ... basically it is optimized such that as many units in this development is facing east or south-east where the golf course is
    Typical w feo proj, the usual suites, condo, soho n townhouse make the who plot look damn cramped... I still do not understand feo logic of needing so many lap pools in bet blocks and i see this 'design' replicated for seastrand, euhabitat and Watertown.

The townhouse could be perch on hillside looking at the gradient of the plot, but I m very very surprised they still can build TH! Are they preparing to sell only to Singaporeans?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002

The townhouse could be perch on hillside looking at the gradient of the plot, but I m very very surprised they still can build TH! Are they preparing to sell only to Singaporeans?
    Foreigner can still buy townhouses in existing projects and projects approved before april 2012.
    Ura only banned new supply of townhouses in new projects approved after 3april2012

I'll pass on developments with townhouses. Take up too much space that will otherwise be for communal space. Wait for ura ruling to kick in.

OMG 742 units on that SMALL piece of land should be called "Sardine Gardens"

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Foreigner can still buy townhouses in existing projects and projects approved before april 2012.
    Ura only banned new supply of townhouses in new projects approved after 3april2012
    Bro, thks for the update. I forget that feo got this plot in feb.

Bro, thks for the update. I forget that feo got this plot in feb.
    really fast, within 4 mths they out the plans. usual gestation period is like 8-9 mths by today standards.

# of units vs site area better than Caspian what ... what is there to complain??

Caspian sits on a 99-year leasehold site area of approximately 237000 sq ft. The plot can yield 712 units.

This plot is > 300k sqft leh

And Double Bay Residences in Simei is 646 units on 340k sqft but huge MSCP

ATT is 300ksqft but 882 units

Waterbank 616 units 185ksqft land (but 19 storey) with MSCP some more
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 28-06-12 at 08:54.

# of units vs site area better than Caspian what ... what is there to complain??

Caspian sits on a 99-year leasehold site area of approximately 237000 sq ft. The plot can yield 712 units.

This plot is > 300k sqft leh

And Double Bay Residences in Simei is 646 units on 340k sqft but huge MSCP

ATT is 300ksqft but 882 units

Waterbank 616 units 185ksqft land (but 19 storey) with MSCP some more
    So that make Archi w 490K sqft and 577 units a good buy?

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    OMG 742 units on that SMALL piece of land should be called "Sardine Gardens"
    I agree the look sardinish. Hehehe. I'm wondering if most of the blocks view will b block by Bedok court.

I agree the look sardinish. Hehehe. I'm wondering if most of the blocks view will b block by Bedok court.
    bedok court residents going to curse..all the view openess gone...hopefully the new condo will bring up price of bedok court but i have my doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    bedok court residents going to curse..all the view openess gone...hopefully the new condo will bring up price of bedok court but i have my doubts...
    I think BC going enbloc is a highly possibility. BC units are huge by today standards!

Agree. Its horrible. Look at those "narrow waterway" slanting at strange angles. Is there even space to walk in the communal areas? The townhouses take up so much space. Seriously, this is more cramped than HDB flats and I wonder if air can flow even in communal areas.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Site layout failed.

residents need to take a boat to reach the main gate haa haa haa....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    residents need to take a boat to reach the main gate haa haa haa....
    I wonder next time the block to block distance is so narrow that we have a project called Venice where the condo block is separated by canals

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Agree. Its horrible. Look at those "narrow waterway" slanting at strange angles. Is there even space to walk in the communal areas? The townhouses take up so much space. Seriously, this is more cramped than HDB flats and I wonder if air can flow even in communal areas.
    If u study feo site plans, this is pretty std, just look at WT, euhabitat, seastrand, can see the similarity?

Bedok South with many old trees... remind me of

Bedok South with many old trees... remind me of

This is cute! Maybe they shd rename Totoro eCO ...

I wonder next time the block to block distance is so narrow that we have a project called Venice where the condo block is separated by canals

This looks familiar, something I'd seen, although on concept for now, somewhere up North.

Anybody know when this Eco is launching or the Veri familiar VVVIP previews etc?

The Familiar VVVVVVIP preview will be targeted around end of august . but not confirmed.

Hopefully, price will be reasonable..for this MEGA development
    http://www.ecobedoksouth.net
    Luxurious and Prestigious :FIVE on Shenton

Tanjong Rhu sea Views:
    The line@Tanjong Rhu

Small and convenient Naung Residence

Freehold Investment M38@jalan Pemimpin

Freehold Investment Apex@Henderson

eCO- Concept Presentation 1
    Event Description
    Venue: Paradise Inn at Bedok Point
    Address: 799 New Upper Changi Road, #02-01/04