Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

which is.....?

he wanna buy hdb bto next year? lol

I am just following what my grandparents have done for my parents and inturns what my parents have done for me. They have more than sufficient money and no squabble over money at each generation. I am just learning from them and passes on the teaching and investment approaches to my children. Preservation and creation of wealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    My mother continuously pick issues to fight on about money all my life. Even though me and my siblings are not working we still give ample allowances and its never enough for her to go on her own shopping and touring sprees. She has never really spent a single cent on us. Its all my Dad money. He is the bo chap type who leaves all the money management to her. She has her own stash of half a million or so.

What do you do with such parents, if I may ask, respectfully?

Surprise that you support your son to purchase Eco now as you seem a savvy investor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    My son counts left, counts right and share with me the reason for not going ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Surprise that you support your son to purchase Eco now as you seem a savvy investor.
    wrong call on me
    this is for my son, he needs to assess whether this is a good choice of asset class, and I am pleased that he made a very good decision and best is his reasoning from an investor's prospective.

My mother continuously pick issues to fight on about money all my life. Even though me and my siblings are not working we still give ample allowances and its never enough for her to go on her own shopping and touring sprees. She has never really spent a single cent on us. Its all my Dad money. He is the bo chap type who leaves all the money management to her. She has her own stash of half a million or so.

Carbuncle ... I feel for you *HUGS*

I dont have parents who paid for my initial downpayment too, but when i took my first plunge, i knew my mum would support me if i ever run into any financial difficulties.

Thanks bro zeamy... as they say, every family have a difficult prayer chant. seems like mine non stop chanting....

Anyway I learnt to look forward and not backwards.

buy them flowers on mothers day...

I brought my son there again today and drove around, standing on the hill top behind Eco, looking into Bedok Court and nearby HDB flats....etc etc and the supply situation etc etc...

So, decision is not to buy....

confirmed, confirmed....

I brought my son there again today and drove around, standing on the hill top behind Eco, looking into Bedok Court and nearby HDB flats....etc etc and the supply situation etc etc...

confirmed, confirmed....
    I feel it's a good decision. Ifmust buy look at the freehold in the area better of I feel. Pabury or Rivera residence

You are a great Dad.

confirmed, confirmed....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    You are a great Dad.
    I am just doing my part to bring up my children, to avoid them to make mistakes which are always costly and irreversible and also how to make good and right decision if possible.

My poor boy is only 23, just graduated two months back. We have given him very intensive teaching in investment, including seminars etc, like talks by Jim Roger and Mary Buffett, bond market, etc. Somehow, the education system is rather inadequate in this aspect.

This is also a very good bonding process as we share views and talk like friends, going OTJ training like site visit etc. The feeling is very good.

Looking forward to the day too.
    I am just doing my part to bring up my children, to avoid them to make mistakes which are always costly and irreversible and also how to make good and right decision if possible.

My poor boy is only 23, just graduated two months back. We have given him very intensive teaching in investment, including seminars etc, like talks by Jim Roger and Mary Buffett, bond market, etc. Somehow, the education system is rather inadequate in this aspect.

This is also a very good bonding process as we share views and talk like friends, going OTJ training like site visit etc. The feeling is very good.

I will not bet Singapore property is still investment grade when my son reaches his prime working life

沧海桑田
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I will not bet Singapore property is still investment grade when my son reaches his prime working life

沧海桑田
    Property fall 50% in value in 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Property fall 50% in value in 2015....
    2015 is too early to call ... more like 2023 after ERL completed

Hi Laguna do you mind to share your reasons on why you decided not to buy into eco? I was at the actual site over the weekend and I quite like the surrounding area. I am looking to buy a second property for investment and this is my first time considering to buy a BUC kind of unit cos from my very elementary understanding of real estate investments, the biggest capital gain tends to be achieved between building phase and TOP and thus was hoping to get the max cap gain on this second property.

confirmed, confirmed....

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    Hi Laguna do you mind to share your reasons on why you decided not to buy into eco? I was at the actual site over the weekend and I quite like the surrounding area. I am looking to buy a second property for investment and this is my first time considering to buy a BUC kind of unit cos from my very elementary understanding of real estate investments, the biggest capital gain tends to be achieved between building phase and TOP and thus was hoping to get the max cap gain on this second property.

just less than 5min drive away,

FH 2BR Bleu @ East Coast going for $1200+ psf

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...bed=2&minbed=1

FH 2BR Breeze by the East going for $1200+psf

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...bed=2&maxbed=2

Hiya thanks!
    but i prefer big developments (full facilities and better maintenance in the long term). and for most TOP-ed projects, i don;t get the impression that psf price will go much further and the spike tends to be right after TOP.
    the above is my observation and i could be totally wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    just less than 5min drive away,

FH 2BR Bleu @ East Coast going for $1200+ psf

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...bed=2&minbed=1

FH 2BR Breeze by the East going for $1200+psf

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...bed=2&maxbed=2

Hiya thanks!
    but i prefer big developments (full facilities and better maintenance in the long term). and for most TOP-ed projects, i don;t get the impression that psf price will go much further and the spike tends to be right after TOP.
    the above is my observation and i could be totally wrong!
    in general, prices tend to spike and plateau just before TOP.

well, assuming ECo hits $1400psf, do you think FH owners in the vicinity are going to ask for anything lesser?

absolutely love love love Bleu... esp units facing the back

with the 4 years SSD, u only can sell in the fifth year.

In fact, we like the project, but there are not many good stacks there.

This unit is for my son, when the project is TOP, it is about time for his marriage.

He does not like the HDB surrounding...and want the money for his business venture..so call off.....

Anyway, I will buy if it is at $1180psf for the unit I want

thank you!

This unit is for my son, when the project is TOP, it is about time for his marriage.

He does not like the HDB surrounding...and want the money for his business venture..so call off.....

Laguna, which stack would you recommend and $1180psf for a 2/3br condo would be good value?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Laguna, which stack would you recommend and $1180psf for a 2/3br condo would be good value?

I doubt very much can get $1180.

Let me know what is the meaning of good value to u first? is it in term of rental yield? for own stay?

absolutely love love love Bleu... esp units facing the back
    BRO...sama sama....can stand naked in the balcony facing the tress and let the cuckoos see ur cuckoo....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...leu-east-coast

then why you don't buy????? within you budget right? Aiyo

I doubt very much can get $1180.

Let me know what is the meaning of good value to u first? is it in term of rental yield? for own stay?
    For own stay and your view on the better stacks in this proj.

then why you don't buy????? within you budget right? Aiyo
    suddenly i feel like talking malay...akan datang...in case u not versed in malay...means...coming soon...

Hmm, come to think of it, FEO actually delayed their expected launch by more than a month ... I rem the news article saying they wish to launch during the 7th month but it be ending this Sat and they launching next Fri?

Superstition or they simply could not get the showflat ready?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Hmm, come to think of it, FEO actually delayed their expected launch by more than a month ... I rem the news article saying they wish to launch during the 7th month but it be ending this Sat and they launching next Fri?

Superstition or they simply could not get the showflat ready?
    excellent strategy because they want to wait for the 1m HDB news to come out as well as ECB bond buying + QE3 annoucement