Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 192429343944454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1480

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Why everyone think urban vista will sell cheap cheap?
    What is your definition of cheap? to me a MM 600k in TM is not exactly that cheap. But in today's terms (all the success of the other 99LH projects near MRT) and Eco's pricing, anything less than their 800-900+k 1 bedder is "CHEAPER" and knowing Fragrance and his brother's style, they should price the project to sellout ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Bro lifeline. May i know why u didnt wait for Urban Vista price list to release before committing to this. To ensure price advantage...

Since you mentioned unreleased it shudnt b gone so fast rite.

Regardless, hearty congratulations!

thanks Bro Carbuncle !

i realise there are 2 patterns to my buying: with due diligence and just gut feeling. after a while, these are intertwined.

for this purchase, it started with gut feeling. i usually try to get in at preview. anyway came to this showflat with intention of viewing only and appreciating the hype. relative became keen while at showflat, and decided to support by co-investing. did not do my usual due diligence other than appreciating forummers' contributions here.

let me try to vocalise my gut feeling purchase:

1. price
    got a `good' discount though based on a probable higher list price. understand that there was no soho at launch preview. certainly have paid a premium for this, though with the better discount given, the premium for this soho should be as low as it can be at this moment.

2. choice
    no need to squeeze at preview - in fact got the luxury of time to properly negotiate the price as well as request for unreleased unit (hopefully 'preview price' for that stack) with nice number. the nice landscaping, with its mix of townhouses bought by foreigners, add up to its appeal.

3. design
    5m high ceiling soho in this area will continue to be unique. may even be able to connect the loft area between master bedroom and study above the toilet, will review at top.

4. location
    not next to mrt is no issue for those who drive. those who dun can take a leisure short walk through the landed estate to a nice homecoming ambience.

5. fragrance
    dun know about fragrance price positioning, landscaping, etc. however i prefer to go with far east. build quality and specifications are good with minimal standards set. also we will not have to contend with bomb shelter and perhaps awkward placement of the toilet released in the preliminary design. this will be important for subsequent resell. in addition, it is likely studios will be facing mrt with its noise and privacy issues.

6. keppel
    regarding keppel's plot, at 791psf plus, say 400 construction and 200 profit, the launch price may be around 1400psf. by their standard, the units may be more luxurious and even more expensive. when this materialises, this will bring up the image of this area further. any other unknown positive reason for their investment here will be a bonus.

7. sentiments
    over the last 6 weeks, friends have invested in 7 units. have explored the various reasons for going in and visited several showrooms. though my bias has moved towards ccr, this ocr entry has its merits as listed above, esp as a co-investment which we can hold through.

just some thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    congrats bro...i feel relieved after commiting...its like i have released some kind of toxin from my body.....but then again...AVOID all threads that say property going to crash in 2015

thanks radha08 ! caught the toxin that you released !!
    no need to avoid any thread, must open eyes and ears big big to respond appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I was wondering if it's near 1mil, why not top up a little bit more for 2 units in Urban Vista (assuming no ABSD)
    more than 1mil ! oops !
    listed reasons already ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    Hi lifeline

How much disc did feo gv to u yday?

if you really considering buying, then pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    thanks radha08 ! caught the toxin that you released !!
    no need to avoid any thread, must open eyes and ears big big to respond appropriately.
    hi bro no need tks la....i just had enough of looking found one i like..at the price i could afford..and just bought...

Hello all, for those interested in the condo unit, per the latest price list, there is a returned 3 BR with the following information. Per caveat lodge, of all condo units, stack 28 appeared to be the most ex in terms of psf

- Unit 13-28
    - Size: 1,270 sqf (including 237 sqf of balcony as both living and MBR have balcony)
    - Listing price: S$2.151m (after discount about 1.88m)

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    Hello all, for those interested in the condo unit, per the latest price list, there is a returned 3 BR with the following information. Per caveat lodge, of all condo units, stack 28 appeared to be the most ex in terms of psf

- Unit 13-28
    - Size: 1,270 sqf (including 237 sqf of balcony as both living and MBR have balcony)
    - Listing price: S$2.151m (after discount about 1.88m)
    wow..no wonder i could not afford to buy eco..

Quite interesting I alway see ppls return unit after purchuse and always the huge numbe come from FEO project. Indeed their sales agents somehow had some cham to make buyer buy at the showroom
    For the month of
    Oct 2012

Project Name
    Returned
    Units

ECO

13 (3.2%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Quite interesting I alway see ppls return unit after purchuse and always the huge numbe come from FEO project. Indeed their sales agents somehow had some cham to make buyer buy at the showroom
    For the month of
    Oct 2012

Project Name
    Returned
    Units

ECO

13 (3.2%)
    Why so many returned units for Eco, they know something?

Or maybe eyeing the fragrance plot instead, nearer to mrt and launching soon?

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ

The return units were snapped up faster than acne cream before prom night. A few times the agent called me at work to say got return units (apparently bank loan not approved), by the time i knock off and got time to think about it, bo liao

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    The return units were snapped up faster than acne cream before prom night. A few times the agent called me at work to say got return units (apparently bank loan not approved), by the time i knock off and got time to think about it, bo liao
    Not surprising, this project is in a nice location.

But don't think sold out already? Hope you get to have a choice unit!

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ

These are the wise buyers

Quote Originally Posted by price
    These are the wise buyers
    the rest are stupid buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    the rest are stupid buyers.
    No lar the rest are buyers who got good discount already sitting on few hundred Ks of paper gain

like the soho layout at showroom. I think they have a few variations. nice landscape and great location, with amenties n yet not too noisy...

FYI,

Eco sold 560 units as at today!

Highest PSF of $1,713 psf for the highest floor soho with size of 657sqf

Average psf for all caveats loged as at today is 1,297 psf
    (range bet $1,089 - $1,713 psf)

as in every development there will be bulls and bears...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

as in every development there will be bulls and bears...

how can there be bears? bears will just be waiting and waiting to enter... until they become a bull. remember sea esta

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    how can there be bears? bears will just be waiting and waiting to enter... until they become a bull. remember sea esta
    i was a BULL in a BEARS suit...

In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

i was a BULL in a BEARS suit...

phantom bear lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

39 units sold in Nov at median psf of 1,408
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Eco sold > 570 units todate

Btw, per the URA information, by comparing Oct and Nov sales data, the inferred returned units are quite substantial:

1. Oct sales todate = 538 units
    2. Nov sales = 39 units
    3. Nov sales todate = 558 units

4. Difference (3-2-1) = 19 units (returned units??)

Oct returned units = 13 units

Eco sold > 570 units todate

Btw, per the URA information, by comparing Oct and Nov sales data, the inferred returned units are quite substantial:

1. Oct sales todate = 538 units
    2. Nov sales = 39 units
    3. Nov sales todate = 558 units

4. Difference (3-2-1) = 19 units (returned units??)

Oct returned units = 13 units
    wow terrible sales in Nov. Heard the prices now are ridiculously high

anyone received the form to select the kitchen, flooring etc ?
    from what i recalled at the showflat, the sunken bath looked very cool - most likely i am going for this - any thoughts on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    anyone received the form to select the kitchen, flooring etc ?
    from what i recalled at the showflat, the sunken bath looked very cool - most likely i am going for this - any thoughts on this ?
    Yes, sunken bath looks cool.
    I suggest u step into it, and find out whether it is good or not and think of is it easy to clean.

I am not taking the sunken bath as I find that the two steps take up space and of no practical use.

ok most likely i am going to the showflat to see again. can't remember much about the flooring, colors of tiles etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Yes, sunken bath looks cool.
    I suggest u step into it, and find out whether it is good or not and think of is it easy to clean.

I am not taking the sunken bath as I find that the two steps take up space and of no practical use.

Hello morning! Anyone being to showflat to take picture of the choice of flooring? Beige vs gray marble tiles

Hello morning! Anyone being to showflat to take picture of the choice of flooring? Beige vs gray marble tiles
    Good Morning, me waiting also. Have not recieve their invite to go down to choose the finishes too. Waiting.....

But will go for marble instead of the granite.

have you not? they will send you a form and then you just choose your selections and send back the form. if you wish to know the exact colors and finishes to the marble you can go and see the samples at the show flat - two styles to choose from - nature and ambiente i think.
    i wanted to look at the sunken bath again but they don't have it at the show flat as all the condos have been sold.
    the sales staff onsite are pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodLife
    Good Morning, me waiting also. Have not recieve their invite to go down to choose the finishes too. Waiting.....

But will go for marble instead of the granite.