Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18232833384344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1480

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    Ku Swee Yong, CEO of International Property Advisor, says: "I think the market has already come to accept that a million dollars in the outskirts of Singapore is now entry level pricing. But we also did see a few surprisingly high numbers. For example, in Bedok, the new launch called eCo has actually surpassed S$1,700 per square foot. So that is a new high for Bedok in the outskirts of Singapore."

citylights owners must be thinking ,,,what !!!!
    ya, this should be more like the pricing of FEO....$1,700 psf
    so, for a one-bedroom, is almost $900k+

we really need FEO around ...otherwise ...

We will also need Fragrance. Look at the size for its TM condo, Urban Vista per its website. With this kind of size, PSF will be awe inspiring too!!!

1 Bed: 420-440 sqft
    1 Bed+study: 560-580sqft

2 Bed: 600-650sqft
    3 Bed: 750-800 sqft
    4 Bed: 1195 sqft

Btw, by using its mp gfa divided by 70m2, the max no of units is 560 but website site says 580 units condo unless Fragrance manages to get approval from URA before 4 Nov 12

i thougght MND has some regulations on no. of MM in suburban area... but still mm are coming on

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    We will also need Fragrance. Look at the size for its TM condo, Urban Vista per its website. With this kind of size, PSF will be awe inspiring too!!!

Btw, by using its mp gfa divided by 70m2, the max no of units is 560 but website site says 580 units condo unless Fragrance manages to get approval from URA before 4 Nov 12
    No 1500psf no sell
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Visited show flat last weekend, still quite crowded. Quoted 933K for a 635sqft unit. The block to block is so closely spaced, agent say 26m, appear to me 10+m

1 bed 600k+
    2 bed 800k+
    3 bed 1mil+
    4 bed 1.2mil+

Will East Village be an interesting place since so many TM projects coming up?

I always wondered about these 1+1 units. It's basically a 1-bedder with another small space they call a study. How does it compare in terms of rental yield and capital appreciation versus an actual 1-bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    I always wondered about these 1+1 units. It's basically a 1-bedder with another small space they call a study. How does it compare in terms of rental yield and capital appreciation versus an actual 1-bedder?
    I believe they will target the same tenant pool. Tenants in general would of course prefer to have the additional space. But if you expect them to top up significant amt of $ just to have that additional study space, then that could be a challenge. And you need to work out how soon can you recover the additional quantum with that extra $X in rental.

But there are some slightly older projects with the +1 that can really fit in a single bed and wardrobe. So those could be marketed as 2 bedders in today's context (even though they were launched as 1+1 then).

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I believe they will target the same tenant pool. Tenants in general would of course prefer to have the additional space. But if you expect them to top up significant amt of $ just to have that additional study space, then that could be a challenge. And you need to work out how soon can you recover the additional quantum with that extra $X in rental.

But there are some slightly older projects with the +1 that can really fit in a single bed and wardrobe. So those could be marketed as 2 bedders in today's context (even though they were launched as 1+1 then).
    Ok, that's from a rental yield perspective. How about capital appreciation? Would it be considered more sought after and hence sell easier with better gains?

Ok, that's from a rental yield perspective. How about capital appreciation? Would it be considered more sought after and hence sell easier with better gains?
    tot is already quite obvious looking at yields for MM units for so many developments.. small is gd.
    For cap appreciation wise, if wanna huat more might as well go for large units, proper 2rms/3rms etc.. unless the 1+1 quantum is very attractive or the psf is way cheaper than 1rm or comparable to 2rm/3rm etc.. for the same development. Cap appreciation, entry price damn important. If psf of 1+1 and normal 1rm is same, i rather pay less go for smaller 1rm

Sorry such qns I better leave them to the gurus to ans, i can only TCSS on rentals...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    tot is already quite obvious looking at yields for MM units for so many developments.. small is gd.
    For cap appreciation wise, if wanna huat more might as well go for large units, proper 2rms/3rms etc.. unless the 1+1 quantum is very attractive or the psf is way cheaper than 1rm or comparable to 2rm/3rm etc.. for the same development. Cap appreciation, entry price damn important. If psf of 1+1 and normal 1rm is same, i rather pay less go for smaller 1rm
    Thanks buddy, that helps

Hi Laguna,

Going to be your son's neighbour !

Just caught another bug (this time's Radha's very infectious bug) and boarded this eCO train.

Went to fetch daughter from airport, stopped over at Bedok Market for late lunch, and then decided `why not just drop in to look-see the much talked about eCO'.

From look-see, then somehow went in with relative to get the unreleased soho. dun ask me how much though. just got back before midnight.

Now really wondering why Keppel Land got into this area - do they know something that we (or I) don't?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    Hi Laguna,

Just caught another bug (this time's Radha's very infectious bug) and boarded this eCO train.

Went to fetch daughter from airport, stopped over at Bedok Market for late lunch, and then decided `why not just drop in to look-see the much talked about eCO'.

From look-see, then somehow went in with relative to get the unreleased soho. dun ask me how much though. just got back before midnight.

Now really wondering why Keppel Land got into this area - do they know something that we (or I) don't?

Wow congrats! a SOHO at this time? must be near 900k!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Wow congrats! a SOHO at this time? must be near 900k!

thanks !!!

ECO BEDOK SOUTH AVENUE 3 Condominium 1 916,062 624 Strata 1,467 Oct-12
    5% rental yield = 3.8k per month

Hi Laguna,

Congrats!!!!!
    Are you going to stay there? SOHO?
    U should had PM me first, perhaps I can get a 1% more discount for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Congrats!!!!!
    Are you going to stay there? SOHO?
    U should had PM me first, perhaps I can get a 1% more discount for you.

Thanks, Laguna !
    Yes, our first high ceiling SOHO prob for rental.
    Thanks for your offer of help, we got as best a discount that can be given off the (higher) list price for this unreleased stack.

Thanks, Laguna !
    Yes, our first high ceiling SOHO prob for rental.
    Thanks for your offer of help, we got as best a discount that can be given off the (higher) list price for this unreleased stack.
    that is good.
    I supposed your is a 3.6m ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    that is good.
    I supposed your is a 3.6m ceiling.

haha, you are trying to pinpoint. pm you.

The soho doesn't seem to have doors for the mbr and study. I guess its meant for singles or couples only?

if fight just go upstairs to cool off lol

Hi Laguna,

Bro lifeline. May i know why u didnt wait for Urban Vista price list to release before committing to this. To ensure price advantage...

Since you mentioned unreleased it shudnt b gone so fast rite.

Regardless, hearty congratulations!

Hi Laguna,

congrats bro...i feel relieved after commiting...its like i have released some kind of toxin from my body.....but then again...AVOID all threads that say property going to crash in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Bro lifeline. May i know why u didnt wait for Urban Vista price list to release before committing to this. To ensure price advantage...

Hi lifeline

How much disc did feo gv to u yday?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle

I was wondering if it's near 1mil, why not top up a little bit more for 2 units in Urban Vista (assuming no ABSD)

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I was wondering if it's near 1mil, why not top up a little bit more for 2 units in Urban Vista (assuming no ABSD)
    Why everyone think urban vista will sell cheap cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Why everyone think urban vista will sell cheap cheap?
    coz we believe just like walls have eyes and ears, so does this forum. U never know if a user here is a developer rep. So if many pple say cheap I will hoot, then developer will have ears n eyes. They will take our forum feedback and price cheap cheap. If they see sentiments here gd, will launch even in Dec

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    congrats bro...i feel relieved after commiting...its like i have released some kind of toxin from my body.....but then again...AVOID all threads that say property going to crash in 2015
    No worry.. The one who said 1000x crash >50% by 2015.. Already go MIA.. Maybe hiding inside SELETAR airbase Liao..