Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526272833384348 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Congrats Laguna! Wow looks like WT was really cheap then being a mixed development sitting on top of MRT station. Launched 1bedder suites at 1kpsf.

now Eco all the way at Tana Merah can sell for 1.2kpsf during launch!
    Personally, I think in today context beside WT being integrated development, Tanah Merah is a better location than Punggol. D16 is still generally higher psf compare to most development in Punggol/Sengkang cos it's in the east and a mature town. Changi Biz Park and 4th uni also provide a better rental pool. Just my

Showflat at 8.30, crowd dwindling but still got queue. Quite a few cars stopping by the road to pop in to see. Carpark is really packed unit no space for cars!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Personally, I think in today context beside WT being integrated development, Tanah Merah is a better location than Punggol. D16 is still generally higher psf compare to most development in Punggol/Sengkang cos it's in the east and a mature town. Changi Biz Park and 4th uni also provide a better rental pool. Just my
    Well that is true, but when you buy a uncompleted property, capital gain should come into play. Hence potential for that may be a little bit better in Punggol? i dunno. Nothing new gonna happen in tanah merah other than the SUTD and bedok residences

Fragrance's quality all not bad leh. they play size not finishing
    Quality not bad? Maybe my yardstick for good quality is different from others.

Assuming all condition the same , will you choose a product from CDL, Fraser, UOL or Fragrance , Oxley .

Anyway, let's not divert the attention from the topic, I think ECO is a good product and Far East has gotten the product mix right. They have proven to be quite innovative in recent times. So even though I used to FEO sucks, they have impressed me.

Well that is true, but when you buy a uncompleted property, capital gain should come into play. Hence potential for that may be a little bit better in Punggol? i dunno. Nothing new gonna happen in tanah merah other than the SUTD and bedok residences
    ERL and a mall right beside optima but I agree Punggol is a raw gem if it realise it's potential. Another point to consider is that D16 as a whole has a lot less land for development, so in that sense there is more pent up demand than Punggol, which has abundant land for both hdb n private apt.

Their products have improved ever since they joined forces with Fraser Center point and Sekisui House.

Agreed.

I would take TM anytime over Punggol. Also near airport and east coast park.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

Assuming all condition the same , will you choose a product from CDL, Fraser, UOL or Fragrance , Oxley .

Anyway, let's not divert the attention from the topic, I think ECO is a good product and Far East has gotten the product mix right. They have proven to be quite innovative in recent times. So even though I used to FEO sucks, they have impressed me.
    I would choose FEO, their showflats never fail to impress.

Looks like Eco is really hot!

So any sales update?

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

yea, of course all else the same then we'll take the branded. just like cars right? who'll choose a jap when prices are the same as the german made

Perhaps, sum up why I bot Eco.

1. Land price : FEO bot in Feb for $539 psf ppr and Fragrance bot in Aug for S$676psf ppr. In other words, Fragance needs to sell at least $1250 psf. When I bot at $1188 psf, the profit margin for FEO is not that high.

2. Resale Prices : Casa Merah and Optima are running at $1200+ for the 3 bedrooms. And these two projects are no way impressed me. Particularly the Optima, is just as good as an EC if not worst.

3. Among all condo there, FEO has the best landscape.

4. The supply factor is not that substantial in this area. Quite a peaceful place to home stay.

Just a word, the supply of 1 bed, 1+1, 2 are too many in this project. All these buyers are so callled investors. Foresee problems in renting out.

I picked stack 5...shortest walk to the MRT, with carpark below, sky garden on top, and shop as well. Those blocks without the carpark, sori, need to walk more.

Showflat still open, when I left at 9pm+, still a long Q to buy....

this is like WFK preview in 2009.

OMG.....so crowded even the video camera feels like fainting already haa haa...

yea, of course all else the same then we'll take the branded. just like cars right? who'll choose a jap when prices are the same as the german made
    CDL, UOL and Fraser for own stay. FEO for investment and Fragrance/Oxley for boutique style apt. My

Congrats to ur purchase. Btw, how is the maintenance fee like since this project has a lot of landscaping to upkeep?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Perhaps, sum up why I bot Eco.

1. Land price : FEO bot in Feb for $539 psf ppr and Fragrance bot in Aug for S$676psf ppr. In other words, Fragance needs to sell at least $1250 psf. When I bot at $1188 psf, the profit margin for FEO is not that high.

2. Resale Prices : Casa Merah and Optima are running at $1200+ for the 3 bedrooms. And these two projects are no way impressed me. Particularly the Optima, is just as good as an EC if not worst.

3. Among all condo there, FEO has the best landscape.

4. The supply factor is not that substantial in this area. Quite a peaceful place to home stay.

Just a word, the supply of 1 bed, 1+1, 2 are too many in this project. All these buyers are so callled investors. Foresee problems in renting out.

I picked stack 5...shortest walk to the MRT, with carpark below, sky garden on top, and shop as well. Those blocks without the carpark, sori, need to walk more.

Showflat still open, when I left at 9pm+, still a long Q to buy....

CDL, UOL and Fraser for own stay. FEO for investment and Fragrance/Oxley for boutique style apt. My
    Did u go and manage to get what u want?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Their products have improved ever since they joined forces with Fraser Center point and Sekisui House.

Maybe Fraser n Sekisui tell FEO don't pull the old stunts and drag down my reputation, so they have been looking up since. One downer for me in this proj is still the MCSP. The other being some blocks are really close to each other.

I personally don't like it but if we look at this development as a whole, I agree w Laguna that pricing wise is really reasonable compare to say Optima for a new launch, bigger plot and better landscaping.

initially I thought Laguna interested in buying 1br for son/investment ... he bought a 3br instead .. guess he will target to sell to those with children going into Temasek Primary and the ERL announcement is going to boost the investment potential

From the blur blur video in youtube, seems like almost all Tower A / B are sold??

WOW!!!!

Ride at your own risk !!!

Did u go and manage to get what u want?
    Stack 5 is sold out by the time I went down and the C3br(04) is not going to work due to the small 3rd br. Sigh .... Bro, you are really lucky to get 05, it's hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kale
    Congrats to ur purchase. Btw, how is the maintenance fee like since this project has a lot of landscaping to upkeep?
    quite high, about $330 for the 3 bedroom.

Maybe Fraser n Sekisui tell FEO don't pull the old stunts and drag down my reputation, so they have been looking up since. One downer for me in this proj is still the MCSP. The other being some blocks are really close to each other.

I personally don't like it but if we look at this development as a whole, I agree w Laguna that pricing wise is really reasonable compare to say Optima for a new launch, bigger plot and better landscaping.
    In fact, they MSCP is ok, they have done up as vertical garden...nice...

but, dun get units facing it....

really fish market sia

why the site map direction seems to be wrong?!
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    initially I thought Laguna interested in buying 1br for son/investment ... he bought a 3br instead .. guess he will target to sell to those with children going into Temasek Primary

From the blur blur video in youtube, seems like almost all Tower A / B are sold??

WOW!!!!

I got the small units alr in Euhabitat, that is enough...
    and this project, has too many small units...not so good lah..
    BTW, the ground floor SOHO with 5m ceiling units, are not much privacy as there is good pool in front.

This unit is for my son, and hopefully for his marriage 4 years later as a wedding gift for a proper family. Or I shift out from my current place to Eco. My current place is bigger, better location and fetch much better rental.

Tower A /B, I think good stacks like 4 and 5, left with only 1 unit each..

They have opened up many more towers, I did not track....

but, dun get units facing it....
    I was thinking if I can get a 05 unit, I will close one eye on the mcsp, but ...that's why I am back home le ...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    OMG.....so crowded even the video camera feels like fainting already haa haa...
    lucky, I am not in the video, but my son is

If Laguna were to do an open house to select daughter-in-law, I think selection will go on for a few weeks. Too many queue numbers...

your son the lone boy sitting at the table at 2:26? lol

Tower A /B, I think good stacks like 4 and 5, left with only 1 unit each..
    Still got 1 unit? Agent tell me no more!!!