Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: ECO at Bedok South near Tanah Merah MRT (FEO)

I agree parcel A looks like the best spot. So does it mean the land will be more ex than Eco and the upcoming project by worldclass land???
    It's an EC leh! Can ah?

Parcel A is facing and will get train noise. Eco plot is better as it is partially blocked and less noisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Horse
    I agree parcel A looks like the best spot. So does it mean the land will be more ex than Eco and the upcoming project by worldclass land???
    It's an EC leh! Can ah?

It's an EC leh! Can ah?
    Sorry let me clarify again, my bad -

It's NOT an EC!

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Sorry let me clarify again, my bad -

It's NOT an EC!
    roger we hear you....

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    will Eco pricing be affected? as they building EC which is nearer to mrt station
    That plot is not a ec but pte apt w GPR of 1.6. Not sure how many floor though...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    FEO will defend
    UOL to build another low rise like Archi or DB? FEO lost in their defense to WCL. They seem to be holding back...

No wonder. Having an EC there is too good to be true!
    That said, Eco faces HDB . This new plot face track, so choosing a good unit away from track fits the bill!

No wonder. Having an EC there is too good to be true!
    That said, Eco faces HDB . This new plot face track, so choosing a good unit away from track fits the bill!
    Eco dos not face hdb, if faces Bedok court and is still part of the pte estate. I do agree if I had to chose location, I wld prefer Eco plot compared to parcel A, cos its not that far from Mrt and closer to the nearby mkt and amenities. Just my

i would prefer parcel A if high rise facing south ... he he he

after ODR feverish one day sold out action ... FEO will be ready now
    Ride at your own risk !!!

The fever is on!

What's ODR? Agree w u if NS facing and got good view worth considering but how will we know if it's high rise? I only see GPR as 1.6 and landed next to it all low rise, so my guess is 5-8 storey blocks?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    What's ODR? Agree w u if NS facing and got good view worth considering but how will we know if it's high rise? I only see GPR as 1.6 and landed next to it all low rise, so my guess is 5-8 storey blocks?
    One Dusun Residences ... fastest sellout project in 2012

hurray hurray

Just pop in and read the thread. I think Mezzo owners must be laughing all the way to the bank now...

Default BT wrote about eCO and ODR in the same article

just as u guys did, discussing on this thread.

BRAVING the traditionally inauspicious Hungry Ghost Festival has boded well for both eCO and One Dusun Residences, which saw keen interest from buyers.

Indeed, the 99-year-leasehold eCO at Bedok South Avenue 3, which is jointly developed by Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House, and is priced at some $1,250 per sq ft (psf), has received in excess of 300 registrations of interest for the 222 units rolled out, since marketing activities for the project started last week.

"About half of the interested parties came from residents in the Bedok and Marine Parade areas," noted Lee Sze Teck, senior manager of training, research and consultancy at Dennis Wee Group. About 50 per cent had HDB addresses.

Most of the interest has been directed at the two-bedroom units, which can range from about 597 sq ft to some 1,181 sq ft, depending on the unit type, added Mr Lee.

The 752-unit project consists of 246 suites, 220 small-office-home-office (Soho) apartments, 34 townhouses and 252 condominium units, according to marketing brochures.

Residential units at the freehold mixed-development One Dusun Residences, which consist of 154 apartments and 76 shop units, also flew off the shelves.

BT understands that less than 10 apartments are left at the project, which is located at Jalan Dusun (off Balestier Road). The units were priced at $1,400 to $1,500 psf.

According to the marketing material, majority of the units, which are two-bedders, range from about 452 sq ft to 786 sq ft. There are also seven duplex penthouses of two and three-bedroom mix, which range from 796 sq ft to 980 sq ft and 1,087 sq ft to 1,098 sq ft, respectively.

Eco dos not face hdb, if faces Bedok court and is still part of the pte estate. I do agree if I had to chose location, I wld prefer Eco plot compared to parcel A, cos its not that far from Mrt and closer to the nearby mkt and amenities. Just my
    2 plots both have its own advantages but....
    Eco plot faces HDB mah! U been there right?!

2 plots both have its own advantages but....
    Eco plot faces HDB mah! U been there right?!
    Yes, across the road is HDB, right beside is Bedok Court & landed houses. When I say it is not facing HDB, I meant the blocks orientation is not facing HDB.

Yes, across the road is HDB, right beside is Bedok Court & landed houses. When I say it is not facing HDB, I meant the blocks orientation is not facing HDB.
    Still!? Face HDB right?
    D E N I A L

since there is an excess of 300 registrations of interest for the 222 units rolled out.

Just curious if any bro here submitted cheques ?

singaporean really very rich....

totally agree bro you and me know best that is our KAMPUNG area right......i used to walk back home from the mrt and work many many moons ago.....always pass that BIG plot which is now going to be eCo...

Regardless of orientation of blks, once you drive out through main entrance(assuming its the same direction where the drive way into showflat is)
    the hdb will be smiling at you everyday
    Last edited by Chillyred888; 26-08-12 at 10:45.

Seems to be another successful launch in the month of the hungry ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    since there is an excess of 300 registrations of interest for the 222 units rolled out.

Just curious if any bro here submitted cheques ?

I think Eco is a good development. I took a brochure when I was in Changi Point Mall yesterday.

It has a green idea and a convincing proposition to be an integrated residential and commercial SOHO concept.

The only setback is it is not Mt Sinai or Siglap.

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    singaporean really very rich....
    It is all about sentiment , ep holders min salary raised to 3k oredi, sg entry salary will see huge wage inflation

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    totally agree bro you and me know best that is our KAMPUNG area right......i used to walk back home from the mrt and work many many moons ago.....always pass that BIG plot which is now going to be eCo...
    Ya, I been living in this area for a while, lots of green patches have made way for development... Eco is next up follow by those near TM. Not much trees to save around that area already.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    It has a green idea and a convincing proposition to be an integrated residential and commercial SOHO concept.
    Personally not a fan of green concept esp if that translate to higher maintenance cost due to landscaping and Eco friendly features. Got a call from agent to go to nearby cc for presentation but too bz to make it. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    "Png Poh Soon, head of research at Knight Frank Singapore noted that the site is conveniently located next to Tanah Merah MRT and is within close proximity to Changi Business Park and Changi Airport thus presenting investment potential.

That being said, developers might be cautious because of the expected completion from the two neighbouring GLS sites sold earlier this year, as well as from land Parcel B which will be made available on the Reserve List in December, said Mr Png."

Wow. One plot every 2 months. All in the same location.

is that a FEO stunt to boost sales?