Thread: I hope i feel this way in a few months...

Default I hope i feel this way in a few months...

In a Few months i would have OFFICIALLY completed the property cycle..

HDB>>PC>>LANDED and BACK >> HDB

http://ourstory.asia1.com.sg/dream/h...hdb/hdb22.html

ha ha i was searching for low water pressure cos my hdb on a high floor and i used to have that problem and i came across this article...

BOTTOMLINE>>>There is HOPE..at least some one thinks SO

good experience from the property cycle..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

This article was some years back but still relevant.
    One paragraph caught my attention.

Prime Minister Goh told an anecdote about young couples complaining to the Feedback Unit that they were being "condemned" to live in public housing by ever-spiralling private property prices.

"Condemned?'' asked PM Goh, in disbelief.

I also in disbelief

in todays market with TODAYS prices...i rather stay in a nicely renovated 4rm...than PLONK my money on a Million Dollar plus....APT...

anyway market conditions have made me make this decision...BUT...i will BE waiting to POUNCE in when the Time is Right....

Bro. Are u kidding me? U do know who Dr Chua Mui Hoong is dont you?

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/392751

I for one dont need to spend a couple of years trying out leading a straight life just to reaffirm that i am truly gay to the core.

I am not quite getting your sarcasm.

Are you empathising with Goh Chok Tong or the couples who were refer to living in HDB as "condemned" ?

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    This article was some years back but still relevant.
    One paragraph caught my attention.

Prime Minister Goh told an anecdote about young couples complaining to the Feedback Unit that they were being "condemned" to live in public housing by ever-spiralling private property prices.

"Condemned?'' asked PM Goh, in disbelief.

I also in disbelief

What is the connection to homosexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage

I for one dont need to spend a couple of years trying out leading a straight life just to reaffirm that i am truly gay to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    What is the connection to homosexuality?
    No connection. In case u driving at something again, coz my nick is so, therefore i use it as easiest and most obvious example. The point is that if you believe in something (hdb), you dont need to go live in private property for few years in order to prove that is not something for you.

Are you the gay police btw?

Look mister. If my very presence irks you, pls write to the moderator to ban me from this forum stating your reasons. I am sick of explaining myself to you.
    Last edited by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage; 22-06-12 at 17:44.

oh wow i didnt know that...

i mean that dr chua is politically linked...of course i know ur gay...and i got NO qualms with that...as long as your happy with yourself...can liao...after all we share a COMMON...Interest...

"Property"

I am not quite getting your sarcasm.

Are you empathising with Goh Chok Tong or the couples who were refer to living in HDB as "condemned" ?
    I'm with PM Goh of course

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    I'm with PM Goh of course
    Oh I see.... I agree.... pardon my question.

Dude... you are too sensitive... be as gay as you want.. or not... I can't care less.... or more.

Btw, your example still doesn't make sense....

From what i gather, radha08 is planning a move back to HDB because of unfavourable circumstances to buy a private now. It amazes me that you equate his situation to your sexual orientation...

And I am pointing this out not bcoz you are gay but bcoz your example is ridiculous.

No connection. In case u driving at something again, coz my nick is so, therefore i use it as easiest and most obvious example. The point is that if you believe in something (hdb), you dont need to go live in private property for few years in order to prove that is not something for you.

Are you the gay police btw?

Look mister. If my very presence irks you, pls write to the moderator to ban me from this forum stating your reasons. I am sick of explaining myself to you.

Dude... you are too sensitive... be as gay as you want.. or not... I can't care less.... or more.

Btw, your example still doesn't make sense....

From what i gather, radha08 is planning a move back to HDB because of unfavourable circumstances to buy a private now. It amazes me that you equate his situation to your sexual orientation...

And I am pointing this out not bcoz you are gay but bcoz your example is ridiculous.
    Aiyoyo. Another misunderstanding. I apologise first (again). My statement was made in reference to the entry written by Dr Chua in the link. Not to bro radha. In that article, she 'upgraded' to PC tried it out for 3 yrs then 'return upgrade' back to hdb, while stating the benefits which should have been obvious from day 1.

OK OK everybodys cool as long as they dont stay at a tent in changi vllage...

I think after a while hand itchy again want to live in PC or landed again.

I rarely believe what the media wants us to believe, as there are often messages to direct the thinking of the population.

Just stay true to who you are and what you know. That being said, there were a couple of my friends who have up PC for HDB. In those times, singles do not have MM unit and cannot buy HDBs, so it's either PC or no home.

I think they are doing fine. Any apartment in SG works actually, if just for living. Just that some only sees their kind of housing as the only good type. It's the land of choices, but I am worried that HDB apartments (new) have already crossed half a million and most take with HDB loan. Quite a huge sum to commit to for young buyers.
    Last edited by Kelonguni; 23-06-12 at 08:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    I think after a while hand itchy again want to live in PC or landed again.

I rarely believe what the media wants us to believe, as there are often messages to direct the thinking of the population.

Just stay true to who you are and what you know. That being said, there were a couple of my friends who have up PC for HDB. In those times, singles do not have MM unit and cannot buy HDBs, so it's either PC or no home.

I think they are doing fine. Any apartment in SG works actually, if just for living. Just that some only sees their kind of housing as the only good type. It's the land of choices, but I am worried that HDB apartments (new) have already crossed half a million and most take with HDB loan. Quite a huge sum to commit to for young buyers.
    the way i look at it people see money as MONOPOLY money buy house no need to think...