Thread: which property agencies turns you off?

Default which property agencies turns you off?

yo!
    im just curious to find out when u receive a name card from an agent, do u care about which agency they come from?

Is there any agencies that has a better reputation than others?

I think a lot boils down to personal opinions.

I personally gets put off when i hear ERA.

Any inputs?
    a relative is trying to decide which agency to join cos she just pass her res exam!

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet
    yo!
    im just curious to find out when u receive a name card from an agent, do u care about which agency they come from?

Is there any agencies that has a better reputation than others?

I think a lot boils down to personal opinions.

I personally gets put off when i hear ERA.

Any inputs?
    a relative is trying to decide which agency to join cos she just pass her res exam!
    I usu don't bother which agency. For the new agent, having a good mentor is important. Maintaining a good relationship is also important but it depends on her interpretation

Best agency is .... CEA !!!

i won't go to the extent to blame the agency. there are bad eggs everywhere - and to me after the first meeting if i don't have a good impression of the agent i will be very straightforward and let him or her know i do not wish to engage his/her services anymore. to me it's their job - if the deal is successful, they get the due commission, and hence they better be professional.

i've fired agents who turn up late for viewing appointments, telling lies, not doing their homework, not knowledgeable in real estate, unable to give professional advice.

yet, i've also received very good services from agents who know what they are doing, provides very well-researched reports, giving me the right advice and well, they are excellent. intelligent, honest and professional.

Dw? - a lot of an Beng & lians..
    Hut? - young punks tat fun know stuff well..

Ah Lian agents best!