Thread: Man found dead at foot of condo block

Default Man found dead at foot of condo block

http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapor...ry_809857.html

Man found dead at foot of condo block

Published on Jun 12, 2012

By CHERIE THIO

THE man who was found dead at the foot of his condominium block on Monday morning was believed to have been out drinking earlier.

A staff member of The Bayshore condominium, who did not want to be named, said the man was apparently drunk when his son sent him home at about 4am yesterday.

Two hours later, a security officer at the condominium went to the block to investigate after he heard a loud noise from the area and thought a tree had fallen, he added.

'He was clearing the leaves when he suddenly found a male body under them,' said the staff. 'The security officer, horrified by the bloody sight, immediately called the police.'

The police said yesterday that they were alerted to the case at the condominium along Bayshore Road at about 6.30am yesterday.

A spokesman from the Singapore Civil Defence Force confirmed yesterday that the man, believed to be about 40 years old, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

The man was apparently naked from waist down, wearing only a singlet, when his body was found by the security officer.

Neighbours told The Straits Times that the police were seen breaking into the man's unit yesterday because no one answered when they arrived at the unit.

The man had apparently moved into the 15th-storey unit a few months ago and was living alone. Neighbours said he mostly kept to himself and was rarely seen around the estate.

Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday that a mattress was spotted sticking out of the window that the man had fallen from.

The man's body was found about 2m away from a balcony on the first floor.

Another neighbour, who wanted to be known only as Lina, said she saw the body when she raised her curtains yesterday morning.

'I just stood there staring. I must have been frozen for about two hours on my balcony,' said the housewife.

She plans to take her children to her parents' home to stay for the night.

'It doesn't feel good to stay here. I don't think I will be able to sleep,' she said.

[email protected]

'I just stood there staring. I must have been frozen for about two hours on my balcony,' said the housewife.

2 long hours.....Why?????

Quote Originally Posted by testtest

The de facto standard of a typical SUPER kaypoh singaporean lor

Quote Originally Posted by testtest

She staring at certain body part?? (naked from waist down)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    She staring at certain body part?? (naked from waist down)

lol...good1