Thread: How develop D13 will be to again win next GE?

Default How develop D13 will be to again win next GE?

Bros/Sis,
    IYO, how D13 looks like 5 yrs later?

NB

Quote Originally Posted by newbie12
    Bros/Sis,
    IYO, how D13 looks like 5 yrs later?

NB
    no point developing at all because the more u give to the people, the more u create a good environment for them, the more u give them a nice place to play, the more u provide them with a comfortable life, the more free time they will have to start complaining, the less time they will have to appreciate what they have, the more they will want to support opposition for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    no point developing at all because the more u give to the people, the more u create a good environment for them, the more u give them a nice place to play, the more u provide them with a comfortable life, the more free time they will have to start complaining, the less time they will have to appreciate what they have, the more they will want to support opposition for fun.
    Don't be so negative leh...

I'll lost at opting pair in the last election is partially due to too many new condos built in that area. New residents have different mindset.Watchout for Hougang.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie12
    Don't be so negative leh...
    Paisei, I usually not so negatives one

Ya introducing new residents thru new condos and housing can help to swing the votes.

Nothing much will change within the next 5 yrs. U look at punggol, the promises government made 10 to 15 yrs ago to develop it into a happening place only started implementation last year with the sale of land and invasions of PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Nothing much will change within the next 5 yrs. U look at punggol, the promises government made 10 to 15 yrs ago to develop it into a happening place only started implementation last year with the sale of land and invasions of PCs.
    dont look at what the government is planning to do, look at where real actual money has already been committed to non residential and infrastructure development. i will bet $5 jurong is one of such a place.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Blue, have you really gone into Punggol to take a look? I suggest you go to ex-Punggol Jetty area and the MRT area. It's not just sale of land and PCs. A lot of infrastructure in place. Some areas outshine East Coast.

I am not vested in Punggol by the way, just passed by and was astounded by the changes.

Govt implementation takes time, but it seems to be speeding up all over the island recently. Punggol, Paya Lebar, Jurong East areas, what transformations we see! It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    Blue, have you really gone into Punggol to take a look? I suggest you go to ex-Punggol Jetty area and the MRT area. It's not just sale of land and PCs. A lot of infrastructure in place. Some areas outshine East Coast.

I am not vested in Punggol by the way, just passed by and was astounded by the changes.

Govt implementation takes time, but it seems to be speeding up all over the island recently. Punggol, Paya Lebar, Jurong East areas, what transformations we see! It's amazing.
    I lived in Punggol for a good 5 yrs+ before I moved out to East Coast. Yes, at times I went back to Punggol to meet some friends and saw the changes / transformations after I moved out. Punggol was already nice and relaxing, even before the transformation. But it's going to be congested within the next few yrs with all the ongoing developments. Likewise for many other areas, such as East Coast, dozens of new condos and apartments going to TOP within the next 3 yrs. There will be massive jams along the ECP during peak hours.

Another land sale at the junction of Macpherson road and upper serangoon road (behind Jackson place).