Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Olympia@Flora Drive LH99 (By Koh Brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    There's no phases for this, Parc Centros thread reported 410/618 sold w developer holding back a few stacks of pool facing. If they not holding that, might really sell out...
    Ho seh Liao, Parc centros remaining units price gonna increase Liao.
    Just now in show flat heard a few pple enquire abt the one bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Ho seh Liao, Parc centros remaining units price gonna increase Liao.
    Just now in show flat heard a few pple enquire abt the one bedder.
    bro, what's the actual price for 1 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    bro, what's the actual price for 1 bedder?
    I Sneak into the show flat w/o any agent attending to me.
    Just overheard some pple enquire on the pool facing 1 bedder.
    I didn't stay long cos was disappointed by the landscape. Too many shelters to the extend blocking the pool view. Originally was thinking of enquiring the two bedders.

I still prefer the overall layout and site plan of Olympia than Parc centros.

ic, yah, PO has impressive site design

why would they increase the prices? isnt it not the norm and greedy on the developer's part?

so this is like a fitness centre with houses upstairs? i guess sporty people will like it but thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    Visited the showroom a few days ago. Of all the projects that I have seen, the quality of fixtures and design is the worst... a very "Ah Beng" feel to everything. Sorry to say that.
    Visited the showflat and I must agree the finishings and designs are really very bad, prob the worst I hv ever seen in recent launches... Conveniently pop by Palm Isle showflat and could feel the significant diff in the quality ... Personally I would choose PI over PO, as I prefer the more resort and relaxing feel... pO would appeal to those outdoorsy and sporty folks

Location wise I think it's not as bad as most would imagine. With the opening of the new road, it's jus a couple of min to access PIE

I also like the site plan for PO. :$

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Visited the showflat and I must agree the finishings and designs are really very bad, prob the worst I hv ever seen in recent launches... Conveniently pop by Palm Isle showflat and could feel the significant diff in the quality ... Personally I would choose PI over PO, as I prefer the more resort and relaxing feel... pO would appeal to those outdoorsy and sporty folks

Location wise I think it's not as bad as most would imagine. With the opening of the new road, it's jus a couple of min to access PIE
    Wah, finishing so bad, need to go kapo a bit when free. I saw PI and agree the finishing is expected of Frasers standard, the site plan w the townhouses was not as good as Olympia though.

was thinking of a poolview unit for investment, next time can rent to a PRC-turn-Singaporean table tennis player ahaha or those in the sports industry.

i like the site plan, definitely maximizes the no. of units facing the pool. the unit floorplans are not too bad in my opinion. furnishings at the showroom was poor, and it is a showroom, chances are the actual furnishings will not be any better.

monthly maintenance aside, these sporting facilities are subject to wear and tear and my main concern is, what will the aqua gym, rock wall, skate park and putting green be like in 5 or 10 years? these are not common condo facilities. will there be an effective or proper maintenance/replacement/repair? i have seen putting greens at 5-year old condos which are in a bad state.

I think good ref is rock climbing wall at former jln bt merah safra

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    was thinking of a poolview unit for investment, next time can rent to a PRC-turn-Singaporean table tennis player ahaha or those in the sports industry.

i like the site plan, definitely maximizes the no. of units facing the pool. the unit floorplans are not too bad in my opinion. furnishings at the showroom was poor, and it is a showroom, chances are the actual furnishings will not be any better.

monthly maintenance aside, these sporting facilities are subject to wear and tear and my main concern is, what will the aqua gym, rock wall, skate park and putting green be like in 5 or 10 years? these are not common condo facilities. will there be an effective or proper maintenance/replacement/repair? i have seen putting greens at 5-year old condos which are in a bad state.
    Sell it after 5 years, then no problem already.

Sell it after 5 years, then no problem already.
    exactly

Good to have so many facilities, but may need to pay higher monthly fees to maintain?

even if starting maintenance fee is not that high, do remember that it can go up every year as and when needed. my sense is that maintenance will rise more and faster in this condo compared to one with more standard facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    even if starting maintenance fee is not that high, do remember that it can go up every year as and when needed. my sense is that maintenance will rise more and faster in this condo compared to one with more standard facilities.
    Yet another smart move by Koh Bros. Bye Bye after 1st year.

Default From BT today

Meanwhile at Flora Drive in the Upper Changi Road vicinity, Koh Brothers is said to have sold more than 170 units at its Parc Olympia condo project as at early yesterday evening. The project has been on the market for over a week.

Koh Brothers released 234 of the project's 486 units in two stages the previous week - 118 units on July 12 at an average price of $820 psf after a 16 per cent early-bird discount, followed by 116 units released on July 15 with the discount clipped to 15 per cent.

Parc Olympia, which will be developed next to the Japanese School, has six blocks of eight storeys and two seven-storey blocks.

Just slightly about one wk after launch, this proj hype died down and superseded by P Centros?

Because it is not near HDB estate and MRT ... people who buy all driving type ... very few investors also
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Just IMHO. Not vested.

Like this condo. Very nice, not crowded, full solid facilities esp 50m pool, aqua and normal gym facilities, separate big pool for kids. 600m track = 4 rounds for IPPT. haha. Most units good facing with some distance. Great for families ownstay.

However, 99LH, traffic bottle-neck area. and maintenance fee 3bedder S$370 (for a start) phew!

Quote Originally Posted by whoh757
    Just IMHO. Not vested.

Like this condo. Very nice, not crowded, full solid facilities esp 50m pool, aqua and normal gym facilities, separate big pool for kids. 600m track = 4 rounds for IPPT. haha. Most units good facing with some distance. Great for families ownstay.

However, 99LH, traffic bottle-neck area. and maintenance fee 3bedder S$370 (for a start) phew!
    Wow for the maintenance!!! Looks like this proj will be challenging to move, less than 50% sold despite pretty aggressive marketing?

Wow for the maintenance!!! Looks like this proj will be challenging to move, less than 50% sold despite pretty aggressive marketing?
    At first quite interested due to good preview price, and theme.
    But later phase price not so gd already. Was turned off by the maintenance fee and location, lack amenities and tpt.

Maintenance fee for 2 bedder is between $340 to $371. A bit too high.

At first quite interested due to good preview price, and theme.
    But later phase price not so gd already. Was turned off by the maintenance fee and location, lack amenities and tpt.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    this condo is the heart over the head. so depends on your value of happiness haha!

Parc centro 3 bedder compact only 240.
    Wow, quite a lot of difference.

Default related party transactions

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

#07-08 sold at $728,431.20
    #08-16 sold at $1,692,339.00

any ideas about maintenance of palm isles for a direct comparison?

In the Upper Changi area, Koh Brothers is thought to have sold about 20-plus units last week at Parc Olympia, taking sales past the 200-unit level. It began selling the 99-year condo at Flora Drive on July 12 and to date has released 358 of the project's 486 units.

Parc Olympia was initially priced at $820 psf after a 16 per cent discount. Koh Brothers later clipped the discount to 15 per cent.

This, along with the release of choicer units in the latest phase, means that the average price is hovering around the $830-840 psf mark, BT understands.

Parc Olympia, which will be developed next to the Japanese School, has six blocks of eight storeys and two seven-storey blocks.

I suppose the project has only 400+ units, that explained a higher maintenance fee. I used to own a 2 + study and the entire project has about almost 800 units and the maintenance I'm paying is $260.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.n...df?openelement

#07-08 sold at $728,431.20
    #08-16 sold at $1,692,339.00
    brother brother must support mah...