Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Record breaking MM deals

Default Record breaking MM deals

KEMBANGAN SUITES JALAN MASJID Apartment 1 675,000 420sqft Strata 1,608psf May-12

KATONG REGENCY TANJONG KATONG ROAD Apartment 1 1,146,000 570sqft Strata 2,009psf May-12

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 939,530 495 Strata 1,897psf May-12

18 WOODSVILLE WOODSVILLE CLOSE Apartment 1 1,433,070 732 Strata 1,958psf May-12
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    KEMBANGAN SUITES JALAN MASJID Apartment 1 675,000 420sqft Strata 1,608psf May-12

KATONG REGENCY TANJONG KATONG ROAD Apartment 1 1,146,000 570sqft Strata 2,009psf May-12

I tot Kembangan Suites can hit only ard $1500+ psf last year. Quite amazing psf is still moving upwards.

Katong Regency is the KING
    I m MM

THE CAPE AMBER ROAD Apartment 1 1,342,300 657 Strata 2,044psf May-12

Well done FEO

Prices will start to ease from now i m sure... STI got whacked real bad the past few weeks,sentiments is weakening..

570sf is not mm.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Prices will start to ease from now i m sure... STI got whacked real bad the past few weeks,sentiments is weakening..
    Industry is slowing down a lot. The developers could have already seen it coming. I guess people in the street will only feel the effect around July if things stay this way.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Industry is slowing down a lot. The developers could have already seen it coming. I guess people in the street will only feel the effect around July if things stay this way.
    Bloodbath in dow jones now!

Heard some developers start calling up buyers (from their records of previous buyers) to offer viewing to discuss about buying (with discount).

Is it true or anyone kanna call up?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Bloodbath in dow jones now!
    Yup, China is slowing down. That is not going to be good for Singapore. We will be hit by poor demand in US, EU and China that are our major export markets. At least we had China to depend on for the past few years. Hold tight to your savings first.

We are in the 2nd bull correction phase, the last leg up will be the most spectacular and strongest ... for that u will need Helicopter Ben in action again

I think Fed will only take action when Dow is below 12k

Gold up 4% while 10y treasury yield down to 1.47%, obviously some people think gold is safe investment once Fed announces QE3 or something stimulating
    Last edited by phantom_opera; 02-06-12 at 07:27.

We are in the 2nd bull correction phase, the last leg up will be the most spectacular and strongest ... for that u will need Helicopter Ben in action again

I think Fed will only take action when Dow is below 12k
    I'm not a fan of stock market theory because it is mostly manipulated by the big boys, insider tradings and government interventions. To me, the economy of US and EU are not doing well now because in the past 10-20 years, they had been living beyond their means. It is just like using credit cards, and when the credit is due, they just want to borrow more to spend. Hence I'm not sure if QE3 will really help fundamentally but I suppose it will temporary improve the conditions at the expense of inflation in other countries.

Even if there is no QE in US and EU, prices are being adjusted upwards in Singapore gradually. Most people will start feeling the pinch again in 2H 2012 because the salary adjustments will not be even. One more way the government can help more is to pressurize the energy companies to lower their energy prices since crude oil price has dropped to US $83 a barrel.

Agree, I too not a stock fan now as manipulation is at all time high, both china and us can still do QE for a few more rounds, very low treasury yield surely boost Ben's confidence into helicopter mode again

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 720,000 560 Strata 1,286psf May-12

CENTRA SUITES LORONG 25A GEYLANG Apartment 1 663,800 441 Strata 1,504psf May-12

EUHABITAT JALAN EUNOS Condominium 1 737,660 527 Strata 1,399psf May-12

THE WATERINA LORONG 40 GEYLANG Apartment 1 830,000 635 Strata 1,307psf May-12

SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 570,000 398 Strata 1,431psf May-12

ONE-NORTH RESIDENCES ONE-NORTH GATEWAY Apartment 1 970,000 603 Strata 1,609 May-12

We are in the 2nd bull correction phase, the last leg up will be the most spectacular and strongest ...
    reading about the same
    timing wise for the last leg should start end July....

BTW, my two children both just told me that they want to stay with their gf / bf for at least a year before getting marriage....

Look like hv to get MM for them lor

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    BTW, my two children both just told me that they want to stay with their gf / bf for at least a year before getting marriage....

You know who to find...

Well anyway u will be agent soon. Network will be wide.

trial period? lol that's what I intend to do as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    trial period? lol that's what I intend to do as well!!
    ya, my son told me he needs to trial a few first, so just let him has a 700 sq ft condo will do for the trial....

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    You know who to find...

Well anyway u will be agent soon. Network will be wide.
    No doubt, I have signed up as an agent but yet to get the licence. But my heart still cannot go with it. There are so many reasons, I doubt I can serve people who are always so much poorer than me....difficult to please....critrising everything....

Still got a very good job offer on hand...

Anyway, enjoy my life first, u only live once and life is so unpredictable...

ya, my son told me he needs to trial a few first, so just let him has a 700 sq ft condo will do for the trial....
    the son fortunate haha . For ur galgal so u getting another one for her trial period?

the son fortunate haha . For ur galgal so u getting another one for her trial period?
    my galgal...settled alr...
    a big angmo....so dun play play

my galgal...settled alr...
    a big angmo....so dun play play
    fwah that was fast
    So the angmoh bf sponsored his own living space for the trial period?

fwah that was fast
    So the angmoh bf sponsored his own living space for the trial period?
    I dun ask all these questions, it is between them.
    They are matured adults and knowing what to do.

Nowadays, parents just listen for those things the children want to tell u and better dun ask, else get back fire.

No doubt, I have signed up as an agent but yet to get the licence. But my heart still cannot go with it. There are so many reasons, I doubt I can serve people who are always so much poorer than me....difficult to please....critrising everything....

I tempted to cast u as elitist but i think its more of pragmatic. After a while you really have no patience to deal with certain kinds of people. Until of course when situation change and u become back to their level. That will be another story again of coz. So people are immensely flexible. I reckon if you worked your ass off to reach a certain level you should be entitled to have a choice.

I would say, go into property for the love of showing and looking at houses as well as helping people find their dream home. Anything else should really be auxiliary.

Property agent might get raped or killed while alone with client viewing house.

Property agent might get raped or killed while alone with client viewing house.
    Since we are on the perils of being an agent..,

Prop agent spends a lot of time commuting on the roads from one viewing to another. Higher chance of getting hurt or killed on the roads, second to taxi and bus drivers. You know its true when you keep bumping into the same taxi uncle...

我回首

一生半百己飞逝
    半生处于江湖中
    身心交瘁无处诉
    身在江湖无自己
    放下一切身心轻
    渊明种菊也自乐

我回首

一生半百己飞逝
    半生处于江湖中
    身心交瘁无处诉
    身在江湖无自己
    放下一切身心轻
    渊明种菊也自乐
    If you are so free and rich, go and do some charity lah.

Pls dun compete with other agents who need to clinch the deal to earn some milk powder for their kids.

If you are so free and rich, go and do some charity lah.

Pls dun compete with other agents who need to clinch the deal to earn some milk powder for their kids.

懒人过日子

迟睡迟起,无所是事
    游手好闲,得过且过
    三姑六婆,皆为好友
    吃喝玩乐,样样皆通
    无忧无虑,无愁无苦
    如此过日,夫复何求