Thread: Haus @ Serangoon- By Sunmaster Holdings Pte. Ltd. and Garden Estates (Pte)

Default Haus @ Serangoon- By Sunmaster Holdings Pte. Ltd. and Garden Estates (Pte)

Development Name : Haus @ Serangoon
    Name of Housing Developer: Sparkland Holdings Pte Ltd (City Development Limited)

96 units of terrace house at Serangoon Garden Way

http://property-in-singapore.biz/lan...es-pte-limited

Should be 99LH and near the workers' dormitory right? Right beside CTE and no amenities within 10 min walk. Hmm

Interesting to know what will be the launched price, but probably can find better value 999LH landed in the main Serangoon Garden estate and nearer to My Village shopping mall at the chomp chomp circus than this.

However if this launches at a high price, then all the other landed in Serangoon Gardens will also go up. Soon there will be no more reasonably priced landed in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    However if this launches at a high price, then all the other landed in Serangoon Gardens will also go up. Soon there will be no more reasonably priced landed in Singapore.
    Surprised that this will be cluster housing, guess CDL able to squeeze more units by doing cluster instead of pure landed...

GLS estimated about 80 landed houses, now ad state 96 cluster units...

I expect all on tiny plots of land and built up to 3 floors (or more) with lift.

Previous post where CDL won the GLS for this plot of land last year:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...2&postcount=24

MM Landed - here we cometh!!!!!

Herald the era

Wtff right next to cte
    Is that part over or underground

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Wtff right next to cte
    Is that part over or underground
    I believe CTE is on slight higher ground than this land parcel. U can see some pics from URA tender brochure...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/SGNGdnWa...lebrochure.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    I believe CTE is on slight higher ground than this land parcel. U can see some pics from URA tender brochure...

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/SGNGdnWa...lebrochure.pdf
    Those suffering from noise anxiety better not buy the units facing the CTE.

Default real estate leads

Thanks to u fo suggest with me welcome..

Stop your stoopid despo spamming u arse realestates1

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...platinum-award

Updated: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:55:54 GMT | By Channel NewsAsia
    Terrace housing development gets BCA Green Mark Platinum award

Terrace housing development gets BCA Green Mark Platinum award

SINGAPORE: A terrace housing development in Serangoon Gardens has become the first landed residential estate to achieve the Building and Construction Authority’s (BCA’s) top—tier Green Mark Platinum award.
    HAUS@SERANGOON GARDEN, which comprises 96 landed terrace houses located at Serangoon Garden Way, is developed by City Developments Limited (CDL) and is slated for launch in the middle of the year.
    The development uses both passive and active green building approaches to ensure that a comprehensive sustainable design is incorporated from the beginning.
    Each house is equipped with state—of—the art green technology for energy and water efficiency.
    It is the first landed housing development in Singapore to have a one kilowatt—peak photovoltaic (PV) system.
    The solar power generated by the PV system helps to offset the grid electricity consumption by the refrigerator and reduces utility bills.
    Rainwater will also be collected for gardening use.
    The project also features an innovative air—conditioner heat recovery system, in which waste heat generated by the air—conditioner is used to provide house owners with hot water in the bathrooms.
    Approximately four per cent of the total construction cost was invested into the development of the estate’s green innovations, which is expected to result in up to 40 per cent energy savings for each house.
    Mr Kwek Leng Joo, managing director of CDL, said, "HAUS@SERANGOON GARDEN is a landmark residential development for us as we are able to deliver significant measurable and direct cost benefits to individual homebuyers over a long—term period.
    "Through the extensive "greening" of each and every house within HAUS@SERANGOON GARDEN, we seek to create an integrated community of green homes that will inspire greater eco—consciousness across the larger Serangoon Garden residential enclave."
    Commenting on HAUS@SERANGOON GARDEN, Dr John Keung, CEO of BCA said, "This is a first time we have awarded the Green Mark Platinum rating to a landed housing estate in Singapore."
    "We are indeed encouraged to see developers like CDL and Hong Realty making the effort to bring environmentally sustainable designs to not only high—rise buildings but individual landed homes."
    "This project would serve as a good prototype for green landed housing in future and even for reference by existing homeowners who are looking to retrofit and improve the energy efficiency of their landed homes," he added.
    — CNA/wm

Aiyo... Need so big font ma?

sorry, i cut and paste from the link that i attached, not sure why the font became so big.

For one moment I tot it was a basic thread!
    I really like the lightwell in the roof.
    The full length glass window in the room of the second floor is also fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    For one moment I tot it was a basic thread!
    I really like the lightwell in the roof.
    The full length glass window in the room of the second floor is also fantastic!
    Full length glass - only if u dont face neighbours windows. Else will feel naked when curtains drawn..l.