Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51015202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Sennett - Next to Potong Pasir MRT, LH 99, Tuan Sing Holdings Limited

Are future owners of this project called the Senators?

Quote Originally Posted by Na tran View Post
    Are future owners of this project called the Senators?
    Welcome to condosingapore
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkonut View Post
    Do you prefer the recent projects in Potong Pasir or 8 riversuites in Boon Keng? If you were given a choice, which one would you get?
    I prefer proximity to city. Boon keng is considered city fringe whereas potong pasir is suburb. So all else equal, eight riversuites is preferred. Some more it is cheaper compared to projects at potong pasir.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    I prefer proximity to city. Boon keng is considered city fringe whereas potong pasir is suburb. So all else equal, eight riversuites is preferred. Some more it is cheaper compared to projects at potong pasir.
    Visited both.
    They are 2 bustops or 1 station apart, very near to each other.
    By car if need to go CTE entrance at Jln TP, sligthly nearer from Sennett

MRT is right at Sennett doorstep. that will make a big difference for some people. Probably explain the price difference. 8RS good pricing relative to other projects.

Default Sennette Or 8RS??

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    Visited both.
    They are 2 bustops or 1 station apart, very near to each other.
    By car if need to go CTE entrance at Jln TP, sligthly nearer from Sennett

MRT is right at Sennett doorstep. that will make a big difference for some people. Probably explain the price difference. 8RS good pricing relative to other projects.
    With the way things are going on COE, I might go without a car in the future. So I prefer to get a place at an MRT station.

As for price comparison, maybe would be fairer to compare Nin vs Sennette vs Sant Ritz vs The Venue, as they are nearer. Also in terms of nearer MRT and on the same side of the road, Sant Ritz no need to cross any road, Nin and The Venue need to cross a minor road. But 8RS need to cross 2 minor road, and I think still a longer walk to the MRT vs The Venue and Nin..

Quote Originally Posted by aerobic View Post
    With the way things are going on COE, I might go without a car in the future. So I prefer to get a place at an MRT station.

As for price comparison, maybe would be fairer to compare Nin vs Sennette vs Sant Ritz vs The Venue, as they are nearer. Also in terms of nearer MRT and on the same side of the road, Sant Ritz no need to cross any road, Nin and The Venue need to cross a minor road. But 8RS need to cross 2 minor road, and I think still a longer walk to the MRT vs The Venue and Nin..
    Will the view from 8RS make up for its distance (which is not far - 5 min walk) from the MRT?

But 8RS is nearer to more hdb flats.
    Will the view from 8RS make up for its distance (which is not far - 5 min walk) from the MRT?

Potong Pasir is suburb? By whose definition? Yours?

Hahaha then I also define: Little India is city centre already. Lagi lagi cheaper. Freehold somemore. You sure will lagi lagi prefer there.

Piling seems to be completed as the CSC equipments are no longer on site.

Smile Piling Completed.. I think so as well

Yes, I think so as well, they did the final load testing on Blk 37 (side nearer Nin Residence) and remove the load about 1 wk ago.. But I never receive any lawyer's letter to ask for payment for any completion of piling works.. anyone received any lawyer letters asking for payment??

Yes, I think so as well, they did the final load testing on Blk 37 (side nearer Nin Residence) and remove the load about 1 wk ago.. But I never receive any lawyer's letter to ask for payment for any completion of piling works.. anyone received any lawyer letters asking for payment??
    Definition for foundation includes more than just piles. Should include pile-caps.

haha first time I see people eager to pay. Am vested in Sennett too. Relax people, payments will come, they are not going to take ur property away haha! And once they start coming they wont stop haha!

Default Eager to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    haha first time I see people eager to pay. Am vested in Sennett too. Relax people, payments will come, they are not going to take ur property away haha! And once they start coming they wont stop haha!
    Asking about payment is hardly an indication of wanting to pay, I just want to be prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Actually Razr if you look here you will see quite a few people eager to pay..
    http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...16848&page=141

Thought you like to know..

Actually Razr if you look here you will see quite a few people eager to pay..
    http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...16848&page=141

Thought you like to know..
    Dude I was joking! Chill out. Its a forum, and while we discuss about things that are relevant to the chat, one two posts otherwise wont make it any less relevant.

Now relax and Im happy you are all ready to pay!

Wink

I just received the lawyer's letter on the first 10% !

Default Which Block??

I just received the lawyer's letter on the first 10% !
    Hi Ginkonut, may I ask which blk are you?

Mine is block 2.

Default You Mean Blk 31 right?

Mine is block 2.
    Hi Ginkonut, thanks.. you mean Blk 31, Unit 02 right? I live in the same blk as you.. as well.

Sorry my stupid.... Yes u r right.. Blk 31 unit 2. Oh u bought the same blk. I thought most pple would choose the block facing sennett estate. Can you share with me why u prefer this block ?

For me I prefer staying mid - high floors. I took the risk to face sant ritz as I know one of their blocks r low rise. I did not want to choose the block facing Nin due to the Mosque. And I prefer this unit due to the squarish layout as compared to pool facing layout.

Smile

Sorry my stupid.... Yes u r right.. Blk 31 unit 2. Oh u bought the same blk. I thought most pple would choose the block facing sennett estate. Can you share with me why u prefer this block ?

For me I prefer staying mid - high floors. I took the risk to face sant ritz as I know one of their blocks r low rise. I did not want to choose the block facing Nin due to the Mosque. And I prefer this unit due to the squarish layout as compared to pool facing layout.
    My unit is a 3bdrm + Study, so it does face Sennette Estate. I was a very late buyer, so by the time when I bought I had very very little options.

Nice to meet you neighbor..

My unit is a 3bdrm + Study, so it does face Sennette Estate. I was a very late buyer, so by the time when I bought I had very very little options.

Nice to meet you neighbor..
    The Sennett Res 3BR+Study was a dream layout for me. But no enough money...

Smile Dream layout

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    The Sennett Res 3BR+Study was a dream layout for me. But no enough money...
    Actually the 3+ Study + Yard is a btr layout, as it allows u room to deal wth laundry, but i also not engh budget as well, further more by the time i went there was only the 4th lvl availb of that config, n its just abv the rubbish collectn area, so i guess will have to live with what we can get at the moment

3+study damn nice... Are you ok with kitchen not enclosed? Sennett has a very modern n spacious layout which I like but some do not find it functional.

Default Open Kitchen

3+study damn nice... Are you ok with kitchen not enclosed? Sennett has a very modern n spacious layout which I like but some do not find it functional.
    That's one of my gripe, the 3+Study+Yard can choose open or close kitchen, but 3+ Study cant, some more the kitchen storage space of 3+Study very limited. But wat to do, I don't have a choice both fm a timing n $ point of view, so just have to live wth it. But likely I will enclose it when I get the unit. Is the 2 bedder u r gettin open kitchen also?

Yes, my 2 bedder is also open concept. I won't be enclosing it as I seldom cook. I prefer enclosed kitchen w window attached. This is one of the cons in Sennett's layout if the household cooks frequently.

I had budget for only a 3BR. But the open kitchen was the No. 1 reason why I went for Sant Ritz instead cos I really wanted an enclosed kitchen.

Yes, my 2 bedder is also open concept. I won't be enclosing it as I seldom cook. I prefer enclosed kitchen w window attached. This is one of the cons in Sennett's layout if the household cooks frequently.
    Ya i guess those who cook frequently have got to enclose it. Cost will be additional but at least it allows u to make the kitchen enclosure the way u want it. With windows, make it glass viewing, sliding or glass door, so many options.

Every con has a pro! haha

Smile Traffic At Pheng Geck Ave

Wow when 2016/2017 comes along, Pheng Geck Ave is the main entrance for 2 condos, Sennett Residence and Sant Ritz.. and then you exit or enter either by the Wan Tho Ave side, which then you have Nin there or the other side Tai Thong Crescent where you have The Venue there.. its going to be crowded along these few roads in the morning and evening hrs..

By the way for Sant Ritz, do you have 1 car park lot per unit?

By the way for Sant Ritz, do you have 1 car park lot per unit?
    Yep. 1-for-1.