Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: River Isles, 610 units, Qingjian Realty

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    overpriced in a so so location
    Location still better than 8courtyard.
    One of the most CMIest location among the others.

Wonder when the wee hur's condo (next to mrt) floor plan will be out. Am caught between buying either or of these 2 projects. Thinking of 4 bedroom...river isles (1475sqf), wee hur (1400)...bet were hur will cost more than 1.2mil.

i picked River Isles 3-BR for its north-south facing as FLO Residences more to east-west facing ..... wanted to wait for wee hur site nearer to Punggol MRT but not sure of its site plan and unit facing ...coming saturday will be River Isles VVIP launch

Quote Originally Posted by win6969
    i picked River Isles 3-BR for its north-south facing as FLO Residences more to east-west facing ..... wanted to wait for wee hur site nearer to Punggol MRT but not sure of its site plan and unit facing ...coming saturday will be River Isles VVIP launch
    I feel that River isles layout is much better than FLO. At least there won't be a worship plot beside it Also, as compare to WH, at least its near mee Toh and punggol plaza...cant possibly ta bao food at future mega mall everyday right? Haha. Anyway, wee hur project most likely to be more than 900sqf looking at the success of watertown and treasure trove. So if I miss RI Vvip purchase, will loose the discounted price. Its a trade off, pay more for smaller unit but near mrt.
    Guess I'm still in favor of getting RI

just curious, what's the average psf and prices for this project ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    just curious, what's the average psf and prices for this project ?
    Est 800 - 850 psf
    3bd compact may sell at 800k.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgamer
    Est 800 - 850 psf
    3bd compact may sell at 800k.
    I tot 3 bedder closer to 900psf

Yes, River isles has unblocked view, and view full of HDBs. And the School next door reminded one changes of lesson all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by peterlim8
    Yes, River isles has unblocked view, and view full of HDBs. And the School next door reminded one changes of lesson all day long.
    Guess that will only affect those aunties and full time housewives. For working adults it shouldnt be too much of a problem. In fact, i think RI will be kindda peaceful at night coz it is surrounded by schools unless the school has night classes so having school nearby may not be a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I tot 3 bedder closer to 900psf
    Compact 3 br is around 950sqft...so maybe close to 900psf.

I feel that River isles layout is much better than FLO. At least there won't be a worship plot beside it Also, as compare to WH, at least its near mee Toh and punggol plaza...cant possibly ta bao food at future mega mall everyday right? Haha. Anyway, wee hur project most likely to be more than 900sqf looking at the success of watertown and treasure trove. So if I miss RI Vvip purchase, will loose the discounted price. Its a trade off, pay more for smaller unit but near mrt.
    Guess I'm still in favor of getting RI
    Yes, to me, River Isles has a better layout and better site plan.

It helps that River Isles has a bigger site area (around 218,000 sq ft, 610 units in total) compared to FLO (only about 155,000 sq ft, 530 units in total).

hi rum condo 77, wee hur land site about ~ 185,000 sqft ( compared to River Isles ~ 218,000sqft it is 11% smaller in land area ).

hi xgamer, I looking at the 3 BR compact too but think of get the dual keys for dual view ( single buying and parents shift )

Just saw the TVC of River Isles with Bryan Wong in it...

He is checking out the unit with a boyish guy (who never mutters a single word throughout the whole TVC).

One part, when checking out the kitchen, Bryan was saying,

干湿厨房,适合不会煮的你,更适合喜欢煮的我!

OMG. Catering to the pink dollar??

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage

He is checking out the unit with a boyish guy (who never mutters a single word throughout the whole TVC).

干湿厨房,适合不会煮的你,更适合喜欢煮的我!

Hahaha ... I think limited budget lah ... At least Ripple Bay can get TPH and Michelle, which is more the typical couple homes .... :P

Quote Originally Posted by win6969
    hi rum condo 77, wee hur land site about ~ 185,000 sqft ( compared to River Isles ~ 218,000sqft it is 11% smaller in land area ).

hi xgamer, I looking at the 3 BR compact too but think of get the dual keys for dual view ( single buying and parents shift )
    3 br dual key is a cool choice, can rent out the studio to help out in the monthly installment. Maybe an to-be-built international school will boost some rental demand in the area.
    I would like the 4 br dual key...but then, still prefer the 4 br (137sqm) as it looks more spacious (less one kitchen) At least i wont be renting in the next 15 years as my parents will be staying with me, 2x little kids and a domestic helper.

3 br dual key is a cool choice, can rent out the studio to help out in the monthly installment. Maybe an to-be-built international school will boost some rental demand in the area.
    I would like the 4 br dual key...but then, still prefer the 4 br (137sqm) as it looks more spacious (less one kitchen) At least i wont be renting in the next 15 years as my parents will be staying with me, 2x little kids and a domestic helper.
    Actually, if I were a tenant, I would not want to live next door to my landlord who might be checking on me now and then. Conversely, if I were the landlord, I will be very busy all the time cos the tenant may complain to me over the slightest issue as I am just next door.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Actually, if I were a tenant, I would not want to live next door to my landlord who might be checking on me now and then. Conversely, if I were the landlord, I will be very busy all the time cos the tenant may complain to me over the slightest issue as I am just next door.
    Hi fclim, u got a point there..wouldn't want my tenant haunting me day and night.haha

Any potential RI buyer out there?

干湿厨房,适合不会煮的你,更适合喜欢煮的我!

The mute boy might be some QJ top management son who wants to be on TV. Haha.

The mute boy might be some QJ top management son who wants to be on TV. Haha.
    True that. He does look like PRC.

True that. He does look like PRC.
    No one CSI who is the guy ah? Lolx!

how come no bomb shelter? PRC dont know how to build?

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    how come no bomb shelter? PRC dont know how to build?
    Most are build in common areas these days I believe if it is required.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    No one CSI who is the guy ah? Lolx!
    How to?

Google "bryan wong partner guy boy river isles tvc tv ad"?

he is the most LIKE TO ACT in MC.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    most wld prefer to not have HS in house, as it depends on developer, it can be built in common areas. It's better to have a utility rm than a HS imo.

How to?

Google "bryan wong partner guy boy river isles tvc tv ad"?
    Hahahhaa ... I dunno man ... Must ask Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    most wld prefer to not have HS in house, as it depends on developer, it can be built in common areas. It's better to have a utility rm than a HS imo.
    HS not necessary in Punggol area la... Dont think enemy will bomb that place coz nothing there at all...

干湿厨房,适合不会煮的你,更适合喜欢煮的我!

This is one of the few (I can't even remember any other) advertisement for condo which does not promote family living. No kids playing. Just 2 grown ups guys talking.... hmmm...