Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jardin (D21, Freehold, Far East)

Default Jardin (D21, Freehold, Far East)

140 units (single level / loft units)

10 Storeys with roof terrace facilities
    2 levels of basement carpark
    90units of sky houses (loft w/ private lift)
    50units of tower cluster (single level)

Expected TOP: 2nd Quarter 2011

Expected average launch price: $1,400 psf

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Jardin (D21, Freehold, Far East)

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    140 units (single level / loft units)

10 Storeys with roof terrace facilities
    2 levels of basement carpark
    90units of sky houses (loft w/ private lift)
    50units of tower cluster (single level)

Expected TOP: 2nd Quarter 2011

Expected average launch price: $1,400 psf
    That's pretty high price.... Should help sell off Gardenvista then.

insanity Guest

No way will I pay $1400 psf for D21 Bukit Timah.

Unregistered Guest

Where,exactly, is this?

This pricing would make Cascadia looks more attractive.....
    Last edited by jrdl; 14-05-07 at 22:54.

Unregistered Guest

most prob its on the plot in front of gardenvista, the land belongs to far east and its suppose to a small freehold development...Raintree that is 2 traffic lights away is selling for only $600+ psf, less than half price

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    most prob its on the plot in front of gardenvista, the land belongs to far east and its suppose to a small freehold development...Raintree that is 2 traffic lights away is selling for only $600+ psf, less than half price
    I will buy Raintree before this one for sure.

Unregistered Guest

Does anybody have the picture of this project already? at such small site, curious to know how will it look like.

Unregistered Guest

Has it been launched yet?

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Jardin (D21, Freehold, Far East)

Quote Originally Posted by insanity
    No way will I pay $1400 psf for D21 Bukit Timah.
    no way at $1400??? I even heard it will be selling above $1600-$1800.

Unregistered Guest

Does anybody have the picture of this project already? at such small site, curious to know how will it look like.
    Its the empty plot in front of Garden Vista fronting Dunearn Rd at Anak Bukit Junction. No construction commenced yet.

Unregistered Guest

no way at $1400??? I even heard it will be selling above $1600-$1800.
    $1600psf? Crazy! I'm not getting myself into this as well.

If Raintree is only $600+psf, I'll get that since it's only a stone's throw away from Jardin. Hack! I'll even pay 700psf for it! At least there's some chance that I'll get to earn some money. Even if I don't, I won't be carrying the baby at Jardin!

Unregistered Guest

$1600psf? Crazy! I'm not getting myself into this as well.

If Raintree is only $600+psf, I'll get that since it's only a stone's throw away from Jardin. Hack! I'll even pay 700psf for it! At least there's some chance that I'll get to earn some money. Even if I don't, I won't be carrying the baby at Jardin!
    When someone a while back was talking about RT will reach 800 psf, I thought he was crazy, but the way things are going, it is not impossible that RT will touch 900 psf before TOP.

Unregistered Guest

When someone a while back was talking about RT will reach 800 psf, I thought he was crazy, but the way things are going, it is not impossible that RT will touch 900 psf before TOP.
    given the current market conditions worldwide, 900psft is HIGHLY impossible.

Unregistered Guest

given the current market conditions worldwide, 900psft is HIGHLY impossible.
    Just heard from one agent that one unit was recently transacted at 850psf range. Once the ground are open for viewing in a couple of weeks time, it should not be difficult to see some units cross 900psf. RT is a niche condo. For those who love nature and can afford it, 900psf is no big deal!

Unregistered 1 Guest

Thumbs up Re: Jardin (D21, Freehold, Far East)

Just heard from one agent that one unit was recently transacted at 850psf range. Once the ground are open for viewing in a couple of weeks time, it should not be difficult to see some units cross 900psf. RT is a niche condo. For those who love nature and can afford it, 900psf is no big deal!
    Raintree (RT) is next to he rail line. The noise from the malaysian train can be unbearable. Also, the monkeys roaming around there can be safety problem if you have small children. They can enter your flat if the kitchen window is not closed. They can wait at your balcony eyeing at you from outside. They may come to your front door hoping to pick up any dropping of market purchase or groceries. They may take a peek at you through your toilet window. They may at night look into your lighted toilet to see what was going on. Hee hee.

Unregistered RR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jrdl
    This pricing would make Cascadia looks more attractive.....

Where is cascadia?

whatever Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered 1
    Raintree (RT) is next to he rail line. The noise from the malaysian train can be unbearable. Also, the monkeys roaming around there can be safety problem if you have small children. They can enter your flat if the kitchen window is not closed. They can wait at your balcony eyeing at you from outside. They may come to your front door hoping to pick up any dropping of market purchase or groceries. They may take a peek at you through your toilet window. They may at night look into your lighted toilet to see what was going on. Hee hee.
    you might as well also say, the monkeys will use the gym and swimming pool, when you hold a bbq, they will come along?

the monkeys are a part of the nature and if people have problems with that, they really shouldn't even consider the Raintree...

someone Guest

Does anyone have any idea when the exact location of the MRT station will be announced for the Bukit Timah MRT Line ? There were rumours it is suppose to be disclosed before 2nd quarter 2008 ? Seems like no news yet ?

Unregisteredppl Guest

Talking

Its the empty plot in front of Garden Vista fronting Dunearn Rd at Anak Bukit Junction. No construction commenced yet.
    Then will be likely to be more noisier if that is d exact location?

Quote Originally Posted by someone
    Does anyone have any idea when the exact location of the MRT station will be announced for the Bukit Timah MRT Line ? There were rumours it is suppose to be disclosed before 2nd quarter 2008 ? Seems like no news yet ?
    It is next to Blackmore drive, about 4 min walk from Jardin/GV

Unregistered888 Guest

Default i am not an agent coz they stink

shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Default JArdin

yes...i have the pictures for JARDIN

source from :
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/jardin

Any updates on this project?

Smile Jardin - A garden home in the sky

Jardin - A garden home in the sky

Tranquility Awaits

My garden home in the sky, a lush stroke of green across the blue. Drudery of the day behind me, hubbub of the city hushed. A sweet respite, my senses awake.

Nestled in the idyllic Bukit Timah district, Jardin is a sanctuary from the hustle bustle of the city, garden-style.

Beauty Beckons

There it is, wrappe in a soft shawl of green. Trimmed with exquisite gardens, layer upon layer. With trees swaying gently in the breeze, it is a picture-perfect.

At jardin, vertical gardens, stretch into the sky. French-themed garden terraces at alternate levels clothe the building fascade. Jardin's vertical green veil is the perfect complement to the lush streetscape of Dunearn Road.

Nature Ushers.

Hear the melodious flow of water, the spring sparkling as sunlight bounces off the ripples. Pausing to soak in the refreshing quietude. I'm home.

The entrance roundabout enchants with its circle of overflowing pool that mirrors the sky, and an ensemble of trees that spring from within.

Sophisticated delight
    The garden is in full bloom, hues of nature at my doorstep. Stepping onto the lawn, the grass tickles beneath my feet.
    Relaxed in the shade, I savour this moment.

Gardens extend from the loft units, merging living spaces with nature. An idea spot for quiet reflections and parties, the garden at the doorstep offers the perfect combination of garden-living in a high rise environment.

View Charms.
    Pulling back the blinds, it is a charming sight.
    Beautiful gardens fans out beside a pool, its waters incredibly blue. Drawn to take a dip, i climb to the rooftop.

The Japanese gardening technique of Shakkei (borrowed scenery) extends the garden experience of Jardin beyond its development. Jardin overlooks Garden vista, with a view of extensive green and the pool.

Senses Indulged
    Waters that stretch forever, tinglingly cool on my sun-kissed skin. Lifting myself out of the cool water, i make my way to the spa.

The Garden of Pleasures, Jardin's pavilion-style" roof top club offers recreational facilities such as an infinity pool, aqua gym, reading pavilion, alfresco cafe, function pavilion, and the elemental spa.

There is a garden of bliss. Tiredness and tension melt, calm and relaxation take over. Traversing through the self-experiential spa, I am rejunevated in the therapeutic atmosphere.

In a garden setting with the use of natural elements in treatments and design, the elemental spa offers the definitive spa experience.

Heart's Desires.
    Nature parks, top institutions, shopping delights - I am living at the centre of it all. With trains and highways, travelling has never been easier.

Jardin is mere minutes away from top academic institutions, shopping centres and nature spots such as the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Orchard Road is easily acessible via Pan Island Expressway,a short 15 minutes drive away.

Truely yours

This is living in a sky garden home, the lifestyle at Jardin. Fufill your dream of living in a garden today.

Picture gallery:

Tenure: Freehold
    Architecture: DP Architect
    Expect T.O.P: 2 Quarter 2011
    Site Area: ~ 80 630sf
    1 Tower: 10 storeys
    Car park lots: 145 (2 Levels basement car park)
    Total units: 140
    90 loft units
    50 singles storey (studio, 2+1, 3 bedrooms)

Amenities: Bukit Timah Plaza, Beauty World Plaza, Beauty
    World Centre, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Turf City

Schools: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary, Ngee Ann
    Polytechnic, Methodist Girls' School (Secondary)

MRT: Dover ~2.91km

The name ‘Jardin’ which means ‘Garden’ in French is the inspiration of the landscape of this unique project with guardhouse built underground hide behind nature. Special for its landed properties stacked on top of each other, built in with your own personal garden.

Interested:

Please ring:

Aaron | 90287921.

too ex 4 e area

Smile Hi Regulators

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    too ex 4 e area
    Hi Regulators,

I do agree with your statement, as for the pricing structure, it's all based on individual's buyer's choice. Neverthless, thanks for your kind comments.

Warmest regards,
    Aaron
    9028 7921.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Hi Regulators,

I do agree with your statement, as for the pricing structure, it's all based on individual's buyer's choice. Neverthless, thanks for your kind comments.

Warmest regards,
    Aaron
    9028 7921.
    one way to look at this, is to ask :

are bungalows in Yarwood area ..same same as those in Leedon/cornwall ? or even binjai

if marketing agent agrees jardin is too ex, all e more no pt buying. It was priced at more than 1.2k psf last year by developer for the cock area n i do not think prices have changed much. Prime districts imo are better bets due to larger % falls.

of course not the same in terms of sheer size. Yarwood bungalows can reach 15k to 20ksf but it is hard to find a bungalow along binjai that is even more than 10ksf.
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    one way to look at this, is to ask :

are bungalows in Yarwood area ..same same as those in Leedon/cornwall ? or even binjai