Thread: Singapore-Malaysia RTS close to reality

Default Singapore-Malaysia RTS close to reality

Could someone speculate which area of johor the proposed railway station would be located? If we could buy in now I would expect high gain if we correctly locate the area.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Could someone speculate which area of johor the proposed railway station would be located? If we could buy in now I would expect high gain if we correctly locate the area.
    There are discussions on IDR on skycrapercity

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=475583

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    I thought reports say the RTS will be connected to JB Sentral? So it has to be somewhere around the current checkpoint area. There are no gated and guarded freehold landed near JB Sentral though. You can consider those G&G freehold landed within 10-15 mins drive to JB Sentral. Lots of options there.....

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    I thought reports say the RTS will be connected to JB Sentral? So it has to be somewhere around the current checkpoint area. There are no gated and guarded freehold landed near JB Sentral though. You can consider those G&G freehold landed within 10-15 mins drive to JB Sentral. Lots of options there.....
    A few condos nearby there. Mostly old ones but spacious. I have one. property around the area is already quite expensive (by msia's standard) as one would have expected

msia property is peculiar in the sense condo/apt is more exp and appreciate more than landed. and well managed condo (because of the security issue in JB) is much sought after. Lately few luxurious condos are coming up near JB sentral costing RM600 psf above .. average used to be <RM400 psf. U can look at tropez residence at danga bay .. but i think most sold out. wanted to buy the 2 bedder units facing straits of Johor but all sold out

Default Thomson Line

Any news for Thomson Line? Suppose to be complete by 2018.
    Undersea or over the sea between Singapore and Malaysia?

Thanks,
    Richard