Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JLD to launch tender for reserve list site

Default JLD to launch tender for reserve list site

Is Capland the one promising minimum bid after the recent success at Bishan?

16 April 2012
    URA to launch the tender for the Reserve List site
    at Boon Lay Way (Jurong Gateway)
    The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) announced today that it has accepted an application from a developer to put up the residential site at Boon Lay Way (Jurong Gateway) for sale by public tender.
    The land parcel was made available for sale through the Reserve List system on 22 December 2011. URA received an application from a developer for the site to be put up for public tender. The developer committed to bid at a price of not less than $214,712,572 in the tender for the land parcel. As the minimum price committed by the developer is acceptable to the Government, the site will be released for sale by public tender.
    In accordance with the procedures of the Reserve List system, URA is making public the minimum price committed for the site. However, the identity of the applicant will not be released. URA will launch the public tender for the site in about two weeks. The launch date will be announced later. The tender period for the land parcel will be about four weeks.
    Details of the land parcel
    With a site area of about 1.2 ha, the residential site will have a maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 48,670 sqm and can potentially yield about 590 housing units.
    The land parcel is located in Jurong Lake District,*which is envisioned to be Singapore’s largest regional hub outside the city centre, with a good mix of residential, office, retail, hotel, entertainment, food & beverage (F&B) and other complementary uses.
    Details of the land parcel and its location plan are provided in *Annex 1 and Annex 2. More details on the land parcel are available on the URA website at http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/BoonLayJ...-intro(T).html
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

yes buy before it creep even higher

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    yes buy before it creep even higher
    Lakefront already selling between 1050 -1300psf. How high can JE land? Same as Bishan?

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Lakefront already selling between 1050 -1300psf. How high can JE land? Same as Bishan?

Je land is much better than lakefront, one and only one there, probably 1500psf and above... bishan is a lower league, very hard to compare

Je land is much better than lakefront, one and only one there, probably 1500psf and above... bishan is a lower league, very hard to compare
    Oooi bro.. U high on beer izzit? Bishan is a lower league??? Xiao!!!!

Oooi bro.. U high on beer izzit? Bishan is a lower league??? Xiao!!!!
    Bishan is just like one of the many suburban places.

mark my word

$2000psf for 1 bedder

C how the economy performs next year when it is launched.

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    mark my word

$2000psf for 1 bedder
    Tot bro allthepies high on beer!!! U high on liquor!!!

Bishan is just like one of the many suburban places.
    Kns, like that confirm CM7!

This one is triggered from reserved list... In short, some developer is very keen. There are more GLS released in the east (sengkang, punggol, pasir ris) than west. And far northwest is all nature and farms. So low supply might lead to more competitive bids.

Jurong East has a huge catchment of HDB estates, I am sure many HDB milllionaires in those area are waiting to pounce on this one.

The site is located right next to Hospital and 2 huge commercial site which will have MND as tenants plus with direct connection to MRT.

i wont be surprise that Capitaland will win this one and do a another HABITAT in Jurong East

Jurong East & West dont have many private apartments around mostly HDBs. With JDL, I believed the psf price will creep higher or same as Bishan.

The plot next to lakefront is a mixed development

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Jurong East & West dont have many private apartments around mostly HDBs. With JDL, I believed the psf price will creep higher or same as Bishan.

source please

Huh? Tot that piece of land is in reserve status?

me too, no mentioned on mix commercial use leh.

check the ura master plan. it was a residentail site and in Aug, 2010, changed to reserved list. Plot ratio was 3.5 and now dont know.

caspian plot ratio is 3 and lakefront is 3.5.

this one is 4.2 @ JLD.

the JLD site seems to have some special requirements like

no multistorey carparks (is it trying to say no far east pls)
    need to achieve platinum level for energy saving or something like that

yup 4.2, gg to be the highest in the area?

didn't notice that ! yes no FEO please

sounds tailor made for CDL man ! "platinum energy saving"...

yup 4.2, gg to be the highest in the area?
    there are 3 plots for commercial at plot ratio 7. some are 5.6 including GEM.

NO MSCP cos i think the land is small plus its not really nice to have MSCP in this area. This technical conditions on planning and urban design requirements is higher and I do expect only big player will tender.

Greenmark min is gold plus and not platinum.
    • setback from boundary line is 15m with 5m green buffer, with at least one row of trees.
    • subject to additional setback requirements from the NEWater pipe within the Land Parcel.
    • subject to setback requirements from the MRT tracks
    • see-through porosity of minimally 20% of the total length of the site frontage along Boon Lay Way
    • overall maximum height control of 150m Above Mean Sea Level (AMSL)
    • maximum of 25 storeys near the MRT viaducts
    • All service areas mechanical and electrical (M&E) equipment etc...should be well-screened
    • All servicing areas, including the ingress / egress to car parking spaces, passenger pick up / drop off points, taxi lay-bys, bin centres and loading / unloading areas are to be taken from internal driveways within the development
    • Multi-storey and open-air car parks are not allowed
    • The boundary fence of the development on the Land Parcel shall be porous
    • minimal Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark rating of Gold
      Plus.

Just read the project requirement and found developer has to include root top garden like bishan!

Just read the project requirement and found developer has to include root top garden like bishan!
    With so many restrictions/requirements to ensure the JDL landscape looks good, surely the design and construction cost will be more. hahah

With so many restrictions/requirements to ensure the JDL landscape looks good, surely the design and construction cost will be more. hahah

For sure.
    Btw, while I like the location very much. I cannot imagine to get meself jam packed with the traffic there... Now already very packed, it will be worst when the whole JLD developed and matured....Maybe ERP to follow...

For sure.
    Btw, while I like the location very much. I cannot imagine to get meself jam packed with the traffic there... Now already very packed, it will be worst when the whole JLD developed and matured....Maybe ERP to follow...
    maybe will have more roads and existing widen so it should not be too bad in the future. I feel that Lot one is alot of crowded as the walking space is narrow.

good and going to be better.

this project could reap about 1000 units of MM at 500sqft... and I guess developer will target for MM units at least 50% of the project.... haha.. its really walking distance to everywhere, hospital, wrt, mrt, shopping, skirting ring..... only bad thing is MRT is above ground should be noisy.. either road noise or track noise.... lagi must build MM units. LOL

2500psf when fully developed. the one and only land parcel@jurong east. : )

maybe will have more roads and existing widen so it should not be too bad in the future. I feel that Lot one is alot of crowded as the walking space is narrow.

good and going to be better.

this project could reap about 1000 units of MM at 500sqft... and I guess developer will target for MM units at least 50% of the project.... haha.. its really walking distance to everywhere, hospital, wrt, mrt, shopping, skirting ring..... only bad thing is MRT is above ground should be noisy.. either road noise or track noise.... lagi must build MM units. LOL
    I've checked the project requirement and found there would be a new road from boon lay way. Even withbthis new road (a short one) I think it would be challenging to drive there when fully developed.

2500psf when fully developed. the one and only land parcel@jurong east. : )
    While it's one and only, I doubt it will hit 2.5k! Again, bro u very bull leh!

While it's one and only, I doubt it will hit 2.5k! Again, bro u very bull leh!
    If capitaland secure the site (which I think its most likely), 1700 is definitely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    If capitaland secure the site (which I think its most likely), 1700 is definitely possible.
    If that happened, I cannot imagine what would be the Singapore PC landscape can be. Particularly when Jurong IS considered a "cheapo" by many in this forum.

Was thinking If JLD fetched 1700, PC at bishan/Tpy etc will be >2k as Jurong alway seem to lag behind most areas in SG.

It will be interesting to watch the Upcoming biddings..
    Btw, I counted 11 lake brother projects at Jurong (not including Floravale at hong Kah north)

Ivory heights (around 600m from JE MRT, very good psf now but will expect $$$ to chiong soon)
    Westmere (sandwich in between Ivory heights, location in-between JE and Chinese Garden MRT)
    Parc Oasis (Near Chinese Garden)
    The Mayfairs (within housing estate, need to talk feeder bus or slightly long distance if walk)
    Lakeshore (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Lakefront (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Caspian (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Parc Vista (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Lakeholmz (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Summerdale (Boon Lay with slightly long distance to walk)
    The Centris (Boon Lay, beside MRT station, a little far out from the lake though)

If that happened, I cannot imagine what would be the Singapore PC landscape can be. Particularly when Jurong IS considered a "cheapo" by many in this forum.

Was thinking If JLD fetched 1700, PC at bishan/Tpy etc will be >2k as Jurong alway seem to lag behind most areas in SG.

It will be interesting to watch the Upcoming biddings..
    Btw, I counted 11 lake brother projects at Jurong (not including Floravale at hong Kah north)

Ivory heights (around 600m from JE MRT, very good psf now but will expect $$$ to chiong soon)
    Westmere (sandwich in between Ivory heights, location in-between JE and Chinese Garden MRT)
    Parc Oasis (Near Chinese Garden)
    The Mayfairs (within housing estate, need to talk feeder bus or slightly long distance if walk)
    Lakeshore (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Lakefront (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Caspian (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Parc Vista (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Lakeholmz (Near Lakeside MRT)
    Summerdale (Boon Lay with slightly long distance to walk)
    The Centris (Boon Lay, beside MRT station, a little far out from the lake though)
    How this site will affect the price of the neighboring condos is still a question mark as buyer these days seems to favor anything new and trendy from new launches rather than location. Ultimately what buyers are looking for these days is products that differentiate themselves from the rest.

However what will certainly help to boost the prices for JLD condo will be the potential rental income when JLD complete in 5 to 10 years time.