Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: 70% of sky habitat snapped up in a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper
    kaypoh mah. I know people do collect watches, cars etc, but didnt know people actually collect Hermes bag. when the bag is used, still got value meh?
    when dont you try posting on ebay a Hermes bag that is 30 years old and see the response.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    go search Jamie Cuaca and see her walls of hermes bags. Kelly/Birkin have HUGE followings around the world, ppl pay good money for used bags all the time.
    wah lao I must be damn suaku loh. you also another expert in Hermes bag?
    Does you or your wife collect them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    when dont you try posting on ebay a Hermes bag that is 30 years old and see the response.
    Never seen a 30years old bag before leh. Have you?

Never seen a 30years old bag before leh. Have you?
    can try googling for vintage hermes
    http://www.malleries.com/vintage-her...53-s-2618.html
    stock remaining 1.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Alamat! my ID will be revealed if I posted it on line
    It is a few rare bag in the cycle who know Hermes bag..
    Was it bought first hand? like 30 years ago?

didnt know so many people in this forum are into Hermes. AMK? Hopeful? Teddy? who else?

stock remaining 1.
    I am aware of all the vintage etc. I am just curious to know Teddy's collection lah..

didnt know so many people in this forum are into Hermes. AMK? Hopeful? Teddy? who else?
    Are they or their wives? lolx.

Dear Hermes Bags Owners,

Dont flood us with your Hermes Bags la.
    We want more info on Sky.

Unless Sky now ties up with Hermes to produce Sky Habitat Hermes Homes.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu
    Are they or their wives? lolx.

to be able to afford a Hermes bag 30 years ago, Teddy must be damn rich loh. Bet he must be one of those CCRGCBUHNWI

Alamat! my ID will be revealed if I posted it on line
    It is a few rare bag in the cycle who know Hermes bag..
    ok we know u are NOT malay...cos its spelt ALAMAK...not ALAMAT....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This is >50 years le

stock remaining 1.

My bad! I learned Malay when I was young. too many decades never use and all returned to teacher. yes, shd be alamak! Alamat is address instead! Apa khabar? you Malay?

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ok we know u are NOT malay...cos its spelt ALAMAK...not ALAMAT....

to be able to afford a Hermes bag 30 years ago, Teddy must be damn rich loh. Bet he must be one of those CCRGCBUHNWI
    To be able to afford a Hermes bag, he/she must be rich regardless of how many years ago buy one. Your CCRGCBUHNWI very deep, no idea what it is...

To be able to afford a Hermes bag, he/she must be rich regardless of how many years ago buy one. Your CCRGCBUHNWI very deep, no idea what it is...
    CCR GCB UHNWI

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    CCR GCB UHNWI
    Wah, change one letter can use as expletive, as in ... you CCR CCB UHNWI!

Talking about hermes, those into birkin and Kelly nobody gives a shit. The sales girl will only attend to those who go beyond birkin and Kelly. The hot ladies item nowadays will be the Lindy. So brag your birkin to the right ppl. For the really rich they should be tired of the two basic.

watchguru BC has great vintage birkin pix - wink

hahaha.. This is the biggest joke that I have ever heard!!!

Lindy is for those can't make it for Birkin/Kelly.

Do you know how much are Birkin/Kelly? If come with exotic leather and diamond, the price can be .

You still can find Lindy on the shell in Hermes shop BUT you can't find any Birkin/Kelly sign?

In Singapore, if you are not their exclusive customer, you don't have a chance to buy, but you still can find Lindy on the shell to buy!

This explains the popularity of Birkin/Kelly.

People has been in the waiting list for many years but still to no avails.

Don't disgrace yourself by saying something that you are not familiar!

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Talking about hermes, those into birkin and Kelly nobody gives a shit. The sales girl will only attend to those who go beyond birkin and Kelly. The hot ladies item nowadays will be the Lindy. So brag your birkin to the right ppl. For the really rich they should be tired of the two basic.

Do you know how much are Birkin/Kelly? If come with exotic leather and diamond, the price can be .

You still can find Lindy on the shell in Hermes shop BUT you can't find any Birkin/Kelly sign?

In Singapore, if you are not their exclusive customer, you don't have a chance to buy, but you still can find Lindy on the shell to buy!

Indeed, u can crawl into your shell and not leave it.

One statement I beg to differ. Lindy is for those who already owned birkin and Kelly. Those who not yet lay their hands on birkin and Kelly will not spend more than 10k on Lindy. They would rather wait till neck long long. That is why I said the SA will not bother to serve you if u come to the shop to ask for birkin and Kelly. we can see so many birkin on the streets nowadays. Even young girls can own one. No need to be rich. Even my sister aged 21 owns a birkin, and we are not rich. In case you thought I am bragging, I can even take a photo of her birkin to show u. Bought brands new in 2010, N stamp.
    Last edited by Montaigne; 17-04-12 at 20:16.

Then, what is the point of buying for keeping them in shell. Must carry them everywhere....

Quote Originally Posted by louisebrown
    Indeed, u can crawl into your shell and not leave it.

Where did your sister buy them? in China? how much did she pay for her birkin and what is the leather?

Can you take clear and closed-up picture for the following parts:
    - Front view of bag
    - Back view of bag
    - Zipper & its end
    - Hardware
    - View of bottom of Bag
    - Craftsman stamp
    - Hermes stamp with Top stitching
    - Clear picture of the interior lining
    - Base of the handles
    - Side view of the strap guides
    - Lock and key set, including numbers on keys and at the base of the lock

You sounded like Birkin/Kelly are even cheaper than Lindy! You don't even know the market!

SA will only reserve Birkin/Kelly bags for exclusive customers and call their exclusive customer to go down first. Only all these exclusive customers are not interested, then they will release and put them on shell but I doubt this has happened.

Excuse me, you don't even need to go shopping in Hermes shop to look for new stuffs. When new goods come, they called you to go down and take a look......

Do yourself a favor, go and search Hermes Lindy and then search Hermes Birkin in ebay, you will have a feel of the price tag.....

One statement I beg to differ. Lindy is for those who already owned birkin and Kelly. Those who not yet lay their hands on birkin and Kelly will not spend more than 10k on Lindy. They would rather wait till neck long long. That is why I said the SA will not bother to serve you if u come to the shop to ask for birkin and Kelly. we can see so many birkin on the streets nowadays. Even young girls can own one. No need to be rich. Even my sister aged 21 owns a birkin, and we are not rich. In case you thought I am bragging, I can even take a photo of her birkin to show u. Bought brands new in 2010, N stamp.
    Last edited by teddybear; 17-04-12 at 20:36.

Where did your sister buy them? in China? how much did she pay for her birkin and what is the leather?

- Front view of bag
    - Back view of bag
    - Zipper & its end
    - Hardware
    - View of bottom of Bag
    - Craftsman stamp
    - Base of the handles

You sounded like Birkin/Kelly are even cheaper than Lindy! You don't even know the market!

SA will only reserve Birkin/Kelly bags for exclusive customers and call their exclusive customer to go down first. Only all these exclusive customers are not interested, then they will release and put them on shell but I doubt this has happened.

Excuse me, you don't even need to go shopping in Hermes shop to look for new stuffs. When new goods come, they called you to go down and take a look......

Do yourself a favor, go and search Hermes Lindy and then search Hermes Birkin in ebay, you will have a feel of the price tag.....
    I din know so many *guys* are well-versed in ladies bags, or are they actually ladies?

Where did your sister buy them? in China? how much did she pay for her Kelly and what is the leather?

- Front view of bag
    - Back view of bag
    - Zipper & its end
    - Hardware
    - View of bottom of Bag
    - Craftsman stamp
    - Base of the handles

Birkin and Kelly are def more ex than Lindy, but Lindy are not cheap either at more than 10k. If one does not own a Kelly or Birkin and save so hard for one, why would they throw the 10k on a Lindy just becos they can't get a B or K?? Alright, she paid $13300, bought in Marina Bay sands on 2010. I shall attached original receipt instead, with signature, id etc ommited. My point is after seeing so many youngters carrying a birkin nowadays, Birkin is no longer for the rich. UNless you are talking about the exotic leather.

Something is not right leh. Teddy claim that his wife own a collection of Hermes and even have one since 30 years ago. But at the same time, he was complaining about all the little household expenses in this thread #90

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13290&page=9

Birkin and Kelly are def more ex than Lindy, but Lindy are not cheap either at more than 10k. If one does not own a Kelly or Birkin and save so hard for one, why would they throw the 10k on a Lindy just becos they can't get a B or K?? Alright, she paid $13300, bought in Marina Bay sands on 2010. I shall attached original receipt instead, with signature, id etc ommited. My point is after seeing so many youngters carrying a birkin nowadays, Birkin is no longer for the rich. UNless you are talking about the exotic leather.
    Wow....13300 for a handbag.....

What does SAC A MAIN HERMES means?

You can find many similar invoices from the internet!
    Please post a picture of the parts of your sister's birkin as what I had mentioned in my previous note (since you had volunteered to take pictures in the very first place). The more you say, the more weird it sounds to those who are very familiar with Hermes bag and Hermes shops!!!
    Your previous post suggested that it is very big deal to own Lindy but not big deal to own Birkin/Kelly. Obviously, you ahve not done the homework to know Lindy and Birkin/Kelly. If people can afford Birkin easily, what so big deal of buying Lindy to them? your previous posts suggested that Lindy is so much prestige and higher class than Birkin/Kelly. Now, you twisted and said what so big deal since even your younger sister with just 21 yo can afford.

Worst of all, your sister bought itin Marina Bay sands on 2010 !!!

You can find many similar invoices from the internet!
    Please post a picture of the parts of your sister's birkin as what I had mentioned in my previous note (since you had volunteered to take pictures in the very first place). The more you say, the more weird it sounds to those who are very familiar with Hermes bag and Hermes shops!!!
    Your previous post suggested that it is very big deal to own Lindy but not big deal to own Birkin/Kelly. Obviously, you ahve not done the homework to know Lindy and Birkin/Kelly. If people can afford Birkin easily, what so big deal of buying Lindy to them? your previous posts suggested that Lindy is so much prestige and higher class than Birkin/Kelly. Now, you twisted and said what so big deal since even your younger sister with just 21 yo can afford.

Worst of all, your sister bought itin Marina Bay sands on 2010 !!!
    To be fair, you should also post a photo of your 30 years old HERMES or the collection of your wife's Hermes

For general interest and comments by our inhouse experts:

http://www.shefinds.com/2010/news-he...never-existed/